PDA

View Full Version : Need some Polaris help

DESDAK4
05-20-2003, 05:16 AM
Ok, my buddy bought a 99 Polaris Sport 400 and it needs plastic and a few other things. I know all the basic sights for Polaris stuff but, we are having a very hard time finding plastic anywhere. So if any of you out there could give some help finding parts and plastic for this quad that would be great.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

Flyin#3-1/2
05-20-2003, 01:46 PM
okay, here's something to do to the polaris that will solve all your problems. take a grenade, take out the pin, and drop it in the gas tank. There, problem solved. No more polaris. Everyone's happy. :D:D:devil :blah If there are any other ones, repeat process. Do the same to your trailblazer, it's not worth the oil we're fighting for.:blah and if it's a predator, just take off the polaris stickers and the little emblem thing, and the problem should be solved....20 extra hp right there :blah

flyin#5
05-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Flyin#3-1/2
okay, here's something to do to the polaris that will solve all your problems. take a grenade, take out the pin, and drop it in the gas tank. There, problem solved. No more polaris. Everyone's happy. :D:D:devil :blah If there are any other ones, repeat process. Do the same to your trailblazer, it's not worth the oil we're fighting for.:blah and if it's a predator, just take off the polaris stickers and the little emblem thing, and the problem should be solved....20 extra hp right there :blah

lol true...

try www.hotseatperformance.com they make stuff for polaris

Predator38
05-20-2003, 02:52 PM
at least I see he's smart and selling that crappy banshee.....wise up and buy a predator that way you'll get the losing taste out off your mouth.......:devil

AtvMxRider
05-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Hey guys I have an idea STFU. He asked a question so if you don't have answer than leave his thread alone.:grr

flyin#5
05-20-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Predator38
at least I see he's smart and selling that crappy banshee.....wise up and buy a predator that way you'll get the losing taste out off your mouth.......:devil

lol. man come on banshees rule! he is just seeing if anyone wants to buy it. no offense but id never buy a pred. there are much better choices (IMO) out there. plus the having to race open class is a -

Predator38
05-20-2003, 03:38 PM
lol.....yea I know I'm just f...ing with him...he must have never been to a track this year to see a pred. run...oh well....as far as plastic have you checked a dealer they should be able to get the plastics ya need.....no matter what ya ride its all good.....:cool:

DESDAK4
05-21-2003, 02:01 AM
Thanks AtvMxRider, this is not for me anyway it is for my buddy. As for my Trailblazer, it runs like a rapped ape and has held awsome for the wife as has every other Polaris that has been around with my group. We have not been able to find anything that can run with the Pred. that my buddy has stock for stock.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

KevinM
05-21-2003, 03:30 PM
Ronnie's has OEM stuff for Scramblers, but they only go back to '98.

Ronnie's (http://216.37.204.202/polaris_oem/PolarisATV.asp?Type=12&A=49)