PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

quadridermx
05-19-2003, 11:28 AM
I am having a little trouble with a member on the ATV Source boards. I don't know if it's anything to worry about, but I figured I would check with the other members on this board.

Has anyone had any dealings with a guy named Ben Yetter from Marshfield, Wisconsin? He goes by buggyman on these boards and is supposedly now living in Colby, WI.

I bought 2 Quadzilla motors from him. They were supposed to be shipped about a week an a half ago. He said they were shipped through UPS. Anything I have ever ordered and had shipped through UPS has always been here in Michigan in 3 days, even from California.

Ben Yetter said he was moving and needed to get the motors sold fast. So I sent him a money order. Well, he hasn't responded to any emails in the last week and a half or so, and the phone number he gave me is disconnected now.

I can understand the phone number being disconnected if he moved and no one is living there now, and I can understand the emails not being returned since he may not have his computer hooked back up yet. But if the motors actually were shipped through UPS when he said they were, they should have been here by now.

So, does anyone know this Ben Yetter or had any dealings with him?

I will wait a little while longer, but then it's time for a call to the police in Colby, WI.