PDA

View Full Version : H Bomb Films

QuadTrix6
05-19-2003, 10:17 AM
I purchase over $100 worth of stuff there on the 9th of may cause i wanted before my brothers birthday on the 18th of may, well its now the 19th of may and still no package, i don't see how it can take more than 10 days to recieve a package :confused: :mad: :mad:

Sick0
05-20-2003, 02:53 PM
Me and my friend order a bunch of stuff from them and had no trouble.

05-21-2003, 02:44 AM
well sometimes they dont recieve the order right away or send it out right away, when i order from the metal mulisha sometimes it takes 1 -1/2 weeks to get it sometimes 4 days:ermm:

QuadTrix6
05-21-2003, 11:59 AM
i called them and they finally picked up, they claim they sent me an email because one of the items wasn't in stock, then they bit*hed about giving me a free calander worth 5 bux when i didn't want to wait 4-5 weeks for the item to get back in stock, and since my order was under 100 after i took the Out of Stock item off i wasn't eligable for the free calander, but there gonna throw it in for my hassle :rolleyes: i know not everyone is gonna have a bad experience and i hope im the only one :ermm:

Juggalo
05-24-2003, 04:12 PM
i just got a package from them today (thanks jon!) and they sent it out monday. it was just an envelope not a big package tho but i am real happy.

Wired
05-27-2003, 07:32 AM
alright here's what you guys do if your having problems with hbombfilms products. send me an email at jonguetter@hotmail.com with your order # (if you have one) and your name and i'll make your package #1 priority. i just started doing packaging here about a month ago so i can hook up every EXrider that emails me about an order with hbombfilms. fair enough :cool:

i aim to please :o lol

YamaWarr0121
05-28-2003, 02:25 PM
well this is kinda understandable but i ordered a shirt a week b4 christmas for my sis's bf..they said it'll be a wihle cos they were outta stock and had to make mroe..

well i recieved it bout april 7th

05-29-2003, 01:44 AM
I ordered one of the bombettes for a weekend getaway and she never showed up...Jon take care of this for me please....:D

Doibugu2
05-29-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I ordered one of the bombettes for a weekend getaway and she never showed up...Jon take care of this for me please....:D

She told me she was supposed to go to your house after mine, but I just can't get her to leave. She cooks, cleans, takes care of the yard, and I don't do anything for her in return. Women, never can figure them out.:bandit:

Wired
06-01-2003, 07:10 PM
LMAO!!!!! :D

flyin#5
06-02-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Rico

lmao!

QuAdRaCeR244
06-02-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
She told me she was supposed to go to your house after mine, but I just can't get her to leave. She cooks, cleans, takes care of the yard, and I don't do anything for her in return. Women, never can figure them out.:bandit:

haha