PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE GLAMIS TRIPS......Too Hot....Too Windy..

Tazz300ex
05-19-2003, 07:26 AM
Well......... The only good time in Glamis is in the morning before 10am and when the sun goes down... Glamis is WAY to hot during the day.. Pretty dern miserable, and if you don't have a richy motorhome or trailer that is equiped with AC you are f****d. The trip wasn't all that great... My friends from sac got to my house in corona at about midnight thursday. We took off for Glamis about 1am. Got there setup camp. By then the sun was starting to shine so we decided to go for a ride...... My friend from sac crashed not 30 minutes into the ride and his YZ250 fell on top of him. The spokes or chain caught is finger and cut it off.. Spent most of the morning at teh Brawly Emergency room. Got pics if the admin. will let them be posted..

Came back to camp. It was so hot didn't move all day until evening. I guess the highlight of the trip was.. Sandsports.com was out there filming sand rails jumping of a dune over by Gecko Loop....Sat afternoon the wind picked up so bad had to wear goggles around the campground... Broke camp sat and started home...Between Brawley and Westmoreland my Jeep broke down.....had to pay 700 to get it towed home................No more Glamis trips tilll November, Dec..............PISMO BABY...

Str8Wicked
05-19-2003, 07:31 AM
Tazz.... I told you so... no one listen to me thou... everyone thinks I'm just talking to talk... lol... J/k

Hope your friend and Jeep are OK. Pismo does sound like a good idea.. like I said, end of next month will probably be best for me.

Post them pics of the fingers cut off man.. Wanna see that....

Dune Surfer
05-19-2003, 01:22 PM
Sorry dude, When Glamis gets hot forget it. It like riding on the sun. Sorry to hear about all the trouble. Lets go to pismo:)

300exTJjeeper
05-19-2003, 02:16 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHoOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just came back from Pismo and will be going again soon.

William

Str8Wicked
05-27-2003, 12:56 PM
fuccers... damn it, end of June like I said before..... that's the earliest I'l be ready......