PDA

View Full Version : my new seat cover from Casace Innovations....

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 06:52 AM
I got my seat cover today ooooohhh I love it!! These are the colors Im going with for my 400ex .Carbon fiber Black, Orange Carbon fiber silver...They told me about 10-14 days, hnad delivered in less than a week!!! So what do you think? I can now get started on my graphics..:cool: This will look nice with silver maier I think........

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 06:53 AM
:blah

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 06:56 AM
The first pic is a better true color pic,the lighting inddors changed the color in the picture.heres a good close up

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 06:57 AM
and this is what it will go on.:) I have a friend that will make me a set of Orange shock covers I have to roder new black nerf nets and also got an offset wheel on order...

Str8Wicked
05-19-2003, 06:57 AM
looks really good...

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
and this is what it will go on.:) I have a friend that will make me a set of Orange shock covers I have to roder new black nerf nets and also got an offset wheel on order... OOPS!:o forgot the pic..

05-19-2003, 07:16 AM
Wow...almost looks as good as the rider.....;) :D

sweet300ex
05-19-2003, 08:06 AM
The cover looks great QJ! and so does the whole bike!!

AtvMxRider
05-19-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Wow...almost looks as good as the rider.....;) :D

Never.....;)

AC 400 ex 02
05-19-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
The cover looks great QJ! and so does the whole bike!!
i second that!

CHAUNCY
05-19-2003, 01:47 PM
Looks good:cool:

Rip_Tear
05-19-2003, 02:12 PM
It all looks awsome, but you haven't gotten the seat cover on yet! Get to work :p That is looking real awsome QJ can't wait to see it done!

hessianmx111
05-19-2003, 03:55 PM
sweet, if you dont mind me asking how much did that set you back. and can they do them for bikes? its gonna look great on that plastic. id say that you have one of the best if not the best basically stock bikes on here:p and by that i mean stock shocks and motor besides pipe. you know nothing full out race ready.

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
sweet, if you dont mind me asking how much did that set you back. and can they do them for bikes? its gonna look great on that plastic. id say that you have one of the best if not the best basically stock bikes on here:p and by that i mean stock shocks and motor besides pipe. you know nothing full out race ready. Thanks ...I think:huh I think for having 4 quads to have to buy and Mod in one year total is setting at 30,000 in all total isnt too bad...:eek: only can do what the pocket book will allow.. By fall, I will be set up more for the flattrack, motor wise Im simply not going to mod it, eventually yes, the shocks and A-arms but right now the mini needs them more, So she will get them first..;) As for the seat, it set be back 100.00 and that included shipping....

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
It all looks awsome, but you haven't gotten the seat cover on yet! Get to work :p That is looking real awsome QJ can't wait to see it done! I know!:p gonna hopefully have it done thisweek if I have time work is a mad house this week with the holiday wk end soon approaching......

QuadJunkies
05-19-2003, 07:31 PM
Wow...almost looks as good as the rider.....;) :D Awe, thanks Rico and Jerry....;) So any of you seen any beadlocks that would look good with it??:blah

05-20-2003, 02:18 AM
Burgard has the cheapest douglas beadlocks you can find...;) talk with Kenny if you'd like them PC'd black or somthing...:D

QuadJunkies
05-20-2003, 02:23 AM
Burgard has the cheapest douglas beadlocks you can find...;) talk with Kenny if you'd like them PC'd black or somthing...:D Thanks Rico,I havent done alot of searching for beadlocks just yet, what about hipers? Are they a pretty price? You think a little orange would look nice on them?? I see alot of people chose Burgards around here.,

TheChknhwk
05-20-2003, 02:50 AM
Wow...almost looks as good as the rider.....
Awe, thanks Rico and Jerry....

Why don't you guys keep your mandingos ta yerselves:D :devil

AndrewRRR
05-20-2003, 10:41 AM
:D I knew you'd like it, Cascade does good work! If you make a trip out this way you should stop by their shop. I can show ya where it is. Make sure to bring sunglasses, it's billet heaven!

Both my bikes have Cascade seats

hessianmx111
05-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Thanks ...I think:huh I think for having 4 quads to have to buy and Mod in one year total is setting at 30,000 in all total isnt too bad...:eek: only can do what the pocket book will allow.. By fall, I will be set up more for the flattrack, motor wise Im simply not going to mod it, eventually yes, the shocks and A-arms but right now the mini needs them more, So she will get them first..;) As for the seat, it set be back 100.00 and that included shipping....
yeah i didnt mean anything bad or offensive by my comment i just meant that you have a very good looking simple quad. thanks for the price but that is just a little too much for me im just gonna buy a gripper seat cover. didnt mean to offend ya or nothin, btw your daughters quad will be able to outrun the pred at the rate you are customizing and adding things to it:p also when is she gonna move up to something a little bigger and let lil bro have the pimped out mini:blah

Dune Surfer
05-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Boy QJ, It's hard to keep up with the Joneses. lol Your quad looks greatttt. see ya soon:D

QuadJunkies
05-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
yeah i didnt mean anything bad or offensive by my comment i just meant that you have a very good looking simple quad. thanks for the price but that is just a little too much for me im just gonna buy a gripper seat cover. didnt mean to offend ya or nothin, btw your daughters quad will be able to outrun the pred at the rate you are customizing and adding things to it:p also when is she gonna move up to something a little bigger and let lil bro have the pimped out mini:blah Its all good;) ... the seat was 89.95 not a bad price reallly, Ive seen them for more.:) ... Actually we did plan on giving my Son hers when she outgrows hers I think she will have about 2 more years on it whne its all modded then. I want to have her flattrack out here this fall maybe some of the others riders will throw there kids in and race. She got them al l talkin throwin her out on the track last year. You know,. after adding it all up..... I guess I didnt spend as much as I thought:huh it was more like 23,000:o but heck whos counting right?!:p I swaer .all it takes is buying that FIRST mod... then your hook,line ,sinker...addicted:blah

KrazyKid300ex
05-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Hey QJ i would send those hubs over to Pappy. send him the seat seatcover too. so he can try to pc them the same color as the orange in your seat. orange hubs,seat,shock covers. You have to color coordinate.

sly400ex
05-22-2003, 10:20 AM
QJ, you definately are doing one heck of a job making them wheelers look good. Awesome work!;)

QuadJunkies
05-22-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by KrazyKid300ex
Hey QJ i would send those hubs over to Pappy. send him the seat seatcover too. so he can try to pc them the same color as the orange in your seat. orange hubs,seat,shock covers. You have to color coordinate. You know.. thats a good idea!!!! I think when I save a bit more $$ I think I will do that!!:blah

QuadJunkies
05-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
QJ, you definately are doing one heck of a job making them wheelers look good. Awesome work!;) Thanks!! They might not be the fastest. but the colors sure make them feel that way!!!!:blah :o :p I cant wait to see the new vinyl on it... I hope it turns out as good as Im picturing it to be, its gonna be alot different than most .But thats the way I like it.....;) I got my seat cover back today. Ill post a pic of it on when I give it a good cleaning....My offset rims will be here by Wed. so my raxrs will look better. next will be a set of radials, lowering kit and sway bar for fall.

"BLAHH"300!!
05-22-2003, 07:33 PM
It's cool you went with orange instead of red..
..I like it.

hey, it's kinda ganna look like "The prdetors" Little Buddy"
with those colors,..
..shave some sharp edges on the 400's fronts,..kool.

QuadJunkies
05-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!
It's cool you went with orange instead of red..
..I like it.

hey, it's kinda ganna look like "The prdetors" Little Buddy"
with those colors,..
..shave some sharp edges on the 400's fronts,..kool. lol. I had sharpies on my stock plastic I just sold...:D you know thats funny. when I met my friend last wk end to ride, he asked me when is Troy bringing my quad up?? And I told him that WAs mine in the back:huh at a glance.. because of the color he thought it was Troys..they look cool side by side.. Im gonna get pics of them together in the sand...:cool: ;)

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 08:15 AM
the lighting was off in this pic, but it gives you an idea....

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 08:15 AM
:D

ny300exrider
05-23-2003, 08:37 AM
looks sweet qj.cant wait to see it with the other orange stuff...great job on that 400:)