PDA

View Full Version : Bandits

eslock
05-18-2003, 02:32 PM
hey im think of buying rear bandits for my warrior. how are they in mud, hard, pack and just normal trail conditions. if u could email me with your replies thatw ould be very helpful.
slock2412@comcast.net
thanks alot
eric

Elmo on PCP
05-18-2003, 03:08 PM
im not going to go into detail but ive goten nearly all my friends to get them, and EVERY quad ive owned ive bought them for the rear. Im running 20 XCR i think or XC i dont rember but they have kevlar woven into the side walls theres liek no flex to them. But i ride EVERY thing from mud, to pavement and there probly the longest lasting tire you can find honestly

RIDER11X
05-18-2003, 05:01 PM
My opinion is that the tire has a great tread pattern, But the rubber compound is too hard, an causes the tire to spin too much on slick surfaces or hardpack. JMO

Buy Holeshots or Razor 2's.

Nausty
05-18-2003, 05:28 PM
i'd get razzors, I don't have any first hand experience w/ the bandits but I havn't heard a lot of good reviews from them other than their resistance to flats.

Sick0
05-19-2003, 08:19 AM
I have to say they are longest lasting tire you can buy, but there don't hook up in any thing. they suck every where. But they are a real strong tire. You can easliy ride on them completely flat.

phatswinn
05-19-2003, 09:26 AM
i love them, there good in everything sept thick muc and deep snow, but about 4 inches of snow they throw a huge roost:devil

monkeyboy
05-19-2003, 09:44 AM
smoky an da bandiit is ma mommas faverit movie:scary: dat werr i get da nam sum bich frum:macho :eek:

05-19-2003, 10:13 AM
they came on my 400ex when i got it. They are okay and the slide great. all i do is trail ride a litte and mx race. They suck for racing. but they do slide good and they are some heavy mothers. I like turf tamers over any tire they are cheap and have good wear.