PDA

View Full Version : Gaerne boots?

nateftbl
05-18-2003, 08:39 AM
Are Gaerne boots good boots? do they have good protection? last long? also if i wear a size 9 and 9 1/2 in nike shoes would a size 9 Gaerne boot fit me? How do you say "Gaerne" anyway? does it sound like Gar Nee? thanks for the help

FourFiftyFour
05-18-2003, 08:43 AM
I almost got some... they are good boots... what i would do is try some on first if u can find any to try on.. my alpinestars were right on the money tho... i wear a size 7 in mens and they were a 7 on the dot.... but i was gonna get some on ebay but someone outbid me on the last min, i think the only boots id wear would be gaernes or alpinestars, ive heard it pronounced two different ways.... like gurney or gay-erny :huh :huh

I dunno :ermm: :confused2

yamahaCal
05-18-2003, 09:22 AM
I jsut got a new pair of those in the mail today =) They are for my street bike (1998 Yamaha YZF600r) I JUST got off my bike 3 min ago and they are nice. You will probaly want some insoles for them though. Nice boots though I don't know about dirt boots though but if street ones are any indication.

batgeek
05-18-2003, 10:54 AM
great boots, very well made.

you gotta try em on to see how they fit as with most Italian or European designed boots...thier understanding of the American system for shoe size is somewhat...fuqed up.

pronounced gay'er-nay.

flyin#5
05-18-2003, 11:08 AM
i have gaerne rx boots. very good boots especially for the money!

yamahaCal
05-18-2003, 11:11 AM
They don't make half sizes, which sucks.