View Full Version : Wheel Spacers

sweet300ex
05-18-2003, 04:17 AM
I have heard that wheel spacers break easily, would they break with some minor air or aggresive trail riding?

StreetLegalEX
05-18-2003, 09:04 AM
I used to have wheel spacers of 6cm on each side on my Blaster. They were made of some kind of hard plastic.
Didn't have any problems with them for the 12months I rode it. I did some minor jumping, nothing to fancy.
If you're planning on doing some aggressive jumping then I'd recommend a wider axle. (durablue or something like that)

trailburner
05-18-2003, 09:08 AM
the graphit ones like the black durablue ones break if you ride hard or jump alot [ at least I broke them] get the cast aluminum ones I have them now & have'nt broke them yet they seem to be holding up reel good!!!

JD400exrider
05-19-2003, 10:23 AM
I had bought a pair out of wisconsin from a place called
midwestmini.com Phone # 262-279-0900

The are chromoly lugs that screw on to your existing studs. The give an extra 1 1/2" on each wheel = +3" I have been running them for about three months or so. My friends also have them. No problems as of yet. I don't jump real big, but ride very aggressive in the woods and trails. Very easy to install and very strong. I think I paid 60.00 for front 60.00 for rear. I am going to buy a arms and an axle soon. But the spacers do the trick for a reasonable amount of money.
I looked at all the spacers out there and i felt these are the best for the money. Good luck.