PDA

View Full Version : BUCCS results?

erac4019
05-18-2003, 02:01 AM
Well, what happened? Who won what?

465Stroker
05-18-2003, 07:36 AM
Great track!

Johnny G & Chris Borich won PRO with Mike Benson & Tom Tokay taking 2nd.

Scott & James Barron won the Amateur Class with Rick & Traci Cecco taking 2nd.

I am pretty sure the Travalenas won the Utility Class too.

Special thanks for POPO for the the pit help. Gary was there to take care of anyones needs in the Borich & Cecco Pit area. Gary kept the mud off of the quads, fueled, wrenched, rider exchange help, etc - Awesome job!:macho

erac4019
05-18-2003, 08:56 AM
Congrats on taking second place, did you slow Traci down that much.....;)

Did the Ballance bros show up?

Ryan
05-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Wait a go guys!

I hope someone has some pictures :macho :D .

AtvMxRider
05-18-2003, 09:46 AM
Congrats Johnny C. Hey Crap-Banshee Johnny C won :D .

Pappy
05-18-2003, 10:13 AM
way to go people:D

cdalejef
05-18-2003, 01:33 PM
good job ladies!:p

popo
05-18-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
Great track!

Johnny G & Chris Borich won PRO with Mike Benson & Tom Tokay taking 2nd.

Scott & James Barron won the Amateur Class with Rick & Traci Cecco taking 2nd.

I am pretty sure the Travalenas won the Utility Class too.

Special thanks for POPO for the the pit help. Gary was there to take care of anyones needs in the Borich & Cecco Pit area. Gary kept the mud off of the quads, fueled, wrenched, rider exchange help, etc - Awesome job!:macho

I think I make a better pit ****** than a racer :huh

Pappy
05-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by popo

bahhhh....keep on racin:D but it is cool to help others :cool:

Thorsdad
05-19-2003, 02:58 AM
Are the complete results from Saturdays race posted anywhere?:confused:

monkeyboy
05-19-2003, 03:12 AM
well dis crhis borick guy iz gettin hez *** kikked reel sooon. :grr i wuz gona bee jonny C racn partnr an diz basturd beet me 2 it:mad: :mad:

datz otay doh.. i stteel partz frum hiz quad fer my secrit Xc racn fo weela i bueldin..:macho :mad:

waaay 2 go jonnny C on da win u #1 racr at da buggs race

Johnny_G
05-19-2003, 03:19 AM
Popo was the man in the pits that's for sure...................He fixed my loose battery, replaced my lost front brake lever, fueled the bike, and cleaned goggles...................I might have to offer him a job

Johnny

CUZ'n
05-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by popo

i seid it not me:blah u ok to me papa;)

me an monkey will be der an kikk *** u cee :macho we goode at ridn 2 on r quads:devil

Johnny_G
05-19-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
well dis crhis borick guy iz gettin hez *** kikked reel sooon. :grr i wuz gona bee jonny C racn partnr an diz basturd beet me 2 it:mad: :mad:

datz otay doh.. i stteel partz frum hiz quad fer my secrit Xc racn fo weela i bueldin..:macho :mad:

waaay 2 go jonnny C on da win u #1 racr at da buggs race

Monkey I didn't know you wanted to do the BUCCS races, so I teamed up with Chris. Don't be mad at him. He's a nice guy, and I bet he will help me train you to be a future GNCC champ.....so let's make a deal..............you won't kik his arse, and we will help you out on the super secret XC project racer......deal?????????

BTW I see you are getting Axis for the tecate...Good choice!!!!!!

Johnny_G
05-19-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by CUZ'n
i seid it not me:blah u ok to me papa;)

me an monkey will be der an kikk *** u cee :macho we goode at ridn 2 on r quads:devil

Cuz:
only one guy rides on the 4-wheeler at a time..........the other guy waits in the pits. I wanted to make sure you knew this before you came all the way here from the westport....and be dissapointed thinkin it was gonna be a riding double race:D

Bart
05-19-2003, 07:28 AM
monkeyboy,

You may want to consider teaming up with Chris at the next BUCCs race. From what I saw/heard, Jonnny C was doing his best to try to lose the race on Sat.

Pappy
05-19-2003, 07:32 AM
fred.....i feel the need to warn you....monkeyboy is gonna pop a vessle when he see's your post:o

monkeyboy
05-19-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Fred
monkeyboy,

You may want to consider teaming up with Chris at the next BUCCs race. From what I saw/heard, Jonnny C was doing his best to try to lose the race on Sat.

:mad: WTF idd u juss saay bout jonny C:mad:

him ains no cheeter an i c nuttin butt dirtpilz in ur futur bubba:grr :macho

cdalejef
05-19-2003, 07:42 AM
Oh lordy!!!

Johnny_G
05-19-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Fred
monkeyboy,

Fred where you at the BUCCS race???

Yup actually I did about loose the race for us a few times.....but bottom line was we caught back up, and won by over 8 minutes, we all learn from our mistakes, and I will never come to a race with a bike that is that mechanically unprepared again..........Chris was absolutely hauling *****.

BTW fred how did you do

05-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Johnny G what the heck was wrong with the quad you guys were racing????

You borrow monkeys tecotty and race it???:huh

Johnny_G
05-19-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Johnny G what the heck was wrong with the quad you guys were racing????

You borrow monkeys tecotty and race it???:huh

Chris's bike was fine, mine had a variety of problems during the 3 hours.......
1. coil wire got crushed between dampener, and gas tank, Bike quit.
2. Front brake lever fell off
3. battery came loose
4. Skid plate was bent and draggin like a rutter, so we ditched it

POPO fixed me all up so thanks again POPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bart
05-19-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
BTW fred how did you do, and what do you have against me???

Nothing personal Johnny. Actually, I am a big fan (just not as big as monkeyboy).

I was pitted a few spots from you (red Durango and trailer). My team only brought one quad and it blew a head gasket early in the race. I was a spectator for the last 2+ hours (and little more than a speed bump when I was racing).

Congrats on the win.

jlhughes750
05-19-2003, 08:06 AM
at the risk of offending Mr. Gallagher i will post the following smart arse comments. (joking of course)!!!!

The problem with the bike was that Chris isn't used to having to beat the snot out of a machine to get it to move out of its own way!!!!!!!! (just joking of course) darn suzuki's

smart arse comment #2

How many times does a suxukis batry cable have to comes loose before the owner properly repairs it. (probably by repacing it with a Honda part#)

That concludes todays smart arse comments portion of the post. I appologize to anyone whom i have not properly offended, i will try harder in the future, thank you and have a lovely day!!!!

SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE U RODE YOUR OWN QUADS BAD JOKES, HAD TO EDIT IT, SORRY.

CONGRATS JOHNNY WAY TO GO!!!!!

Johnny_G
05-19-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
at the risk of offending Mr. Gallagher i will post the following smart arse comments. (joking of course)!!!!

The problem with the bike was that Chris isn't used to having to beat the snot out of a machine to get it to move out of its own way!!!!!!!! (just joking of course) darn suzuki's

smart arse comment #2

How many times does a suxukis batry cable have to comes loose before the owner properly repairs it. (probably by repacing it with a Honda part#)

That concludes todays smart arse comments portion of the post. I appologize to anyone whom i have not properly offended, i will try harder in the future, thank you and have a lovely day!!!!

hahahahahajkjkjk

Actually JL chris rode his R, I was the only one having the mechanical problems.......................go figure, I thought Joe was gonna kill me............. as far as the Battery cable it stayed tight, the whole battery came loose this time....................

No offense taken J I will just ask monkeyboy to KIK u when he sees you.........................:macho LOL

AtvMxRider
05-19-2003, 08:27 AM
:mad: WTF idd u juss saay bout jonny C:mad:

him ains no cheeter an i c nuttin butt dirtpilz in ur futur bubba:grr :macho

jlhughes750
05-19-2003, 08:32 AM
YEAH I HAD TO EDIT, I FORGOT U RODE SEPERATE MACHINES, MAN AND THAT WAS A GOOD CHANCE TO BUST YOUR STONES, ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL GET TO SAY SOMETHING FUNNY THAT MAKES SENSE!!!!!!! OH WELL CONGRATS JOHNNY, THAT BORICH GUY REALLY FLY'S HUH!!!!!!! I HAVE GOTTEN TO WATCH HIM FOR A FEW YEARS HERE IN THE D6'S

LATER, J

DK AND I ARE GONNA TRY ONE OF THOSE RACES THIS YEAR. SOUNDS LIKE FUN.

monkeyboy
05-19-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G

No offense taken J I will just ask monkeyboy to KIK u when he sees you.........................:macho LOL

cince u ax me 2 kikk him i juss addid hims 2 da #1 spot on ma *** kikkin liss:mad: :mad:

jl weel sooon feeel da raff of ma fooot in himz azzz:grr u sum bich:uhoh:

XANDADA
05-19-2003, 08:49 AM

rotflmao:eek:

Ryan
05-19-2003, 09:16 AM
cince u ax me 2 kikk him i juss addid hims 2 da #1 spot on ma *** kikkin liss:mad: :mad:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Johnny_G
05-19-2003, 09:19 AM

Thanks Monkey...........Go easy on him though he is actually a buddy...........he just needs to be tuned up from time to time!!!!!

Monkey i read that you need some help with the tecate. I convinced HMF to give you a pipe for that beauty, it will really rip now!!!!!!!!!

Only thing is they only make 4-stk exhaust, so we'll have to modify a lil:devil

monkeyboy
05-19-2003, 09:25 AM
win slapnutz gitz bak frum hiz baot ride to da mexiko i c wat wee can do :)

he goin ta git sum baags of da green smocks an den cummin bak hom:macho

jlhughes750
05-19-2003, 09:36 AM
Hey monkeyhead i thought the SQUATCH got u????????? :eek2:

I thought Squatch drug him down to one of those tunnels at the Rausch GNCC and had his way with him, u guys remember that big bump when u entered the first tunnel, i thought that was monkeybutt!!!!!!:macho or monkeyboy ....sorry.

later, J

monkeyboy
05-19-2003, 09:40 AM

I thought Squatch drug him down to one of those tunnels at the Rausch GNCC and had his way with him, u guys remember that big bump when u entered the first tunnel, i thought that was monkeybutt!!!!!!:macho or monkeyboy ....sorry.

later, J

u jackazz:rolleyes:

momma gitz da sqautch frum da gardin an fryz it wit da meet an othar veggtibls.

an i taugt i wuz a litttl slow:ermm:

Ryan
05-19-2003, 10:00 AM
u jackazz:rolleyes:

momma gitz da sqautch frum da gardin an fryz it wit da meet an othar veggtibls.

an i taugt i wuz a litttl slow:ermm:

Just out of curiousity, monkeyboy, but how old are you? :scary:

monkeyboy
05-19-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Just out of curiousity, monkeyboy, but how old are you? :scary:

nunya:blah

Ryan
05-19-2003, 10:08 AM
is that 9 you say :D ?

popo
05-19-2003, 06:07 PM

later, J

J, I snatched monky away from chewy. He's ok thou. Just a little shaken.

Monky, when is slappy coming throu the border with them green smoks?

I cee Cuz is back in the crow jail again. Dime bag was caught cheating at the hrse raze. You guyz can't use handle bars on a horse with a pipe out the ***.

popo
05-19-2003, 06:15 PM
Some pics. My memory card took a dump. Only pics I could get. Sorry Chad, I had some good ones of you guys.

Joey Kish & Todd K, making the switch.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/p06519140c528fb4778662ad817e35681/fc1d3e5f.jpg

TLC waiting for Rick to come in.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/p3322f9f83fcfcd197217bb3b6ad5815a/fc1d3e59.jpg

Chris Borich. One fast dude! http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/pe37d618255c2432bff1d424bf2d22004/fc1d3e65.jpg

05-20-2003, 01:06 AM
hey monkeyboy,

youd better be carefull talking about those green smokes in front of the "popo":bandit: