PDA

View Full Version : paypal question

nateftbl
05-17-2003, 07:34 PM
ok so someone sent me a payment of something i sold on ebay though paypal. so is paypal going to send me a check in the mail? i mean i can see that the guy paid paypal but i dont know how to get the money in my hand! :) anyone with experience want to help me out on this one??thanks. im guessing paypal just sends you a check. correct???:confused2

Dan_Guetter
05-17-2003, 07:37 PM
what did you go through??? checking or credit card? if checking they credit your account by putting the money directly into your account, if credit, im not sure.... im sure they just credit your credit account. if im not mistaken im pretty sure they dont send you a check, its all done digitally.

nateftbl
05-17-2003, 07:42 PM
ohhh so they will just credit my credit card account. huh, i think i would rather have the money in my hand. makes me feel like i actually sold something. i guess it would pretty easy to lose track of how much you spend and recieve on the paypal thing sence they do it digitally. whew technology is stressful! i just like to see the money and know what I have in front of me! SHOW ME THE MONEY! :D

AlaskaSpeed
05-18-2003, 03:06 AM
no, no, no...you need to login to your Paypal account and click on WITHDRAW. Then they give you several choices on how to have the money "sent" to you. Otherwise it will just sit in the Paypal account earning interest.....JIM

QuadTrix6
05-18-2003, 04:29 AM
its a way to get you to sign up i think to get the money you need to sign up.. don't list pay pay as an accepted payment

James70214
05-18-2003, 06:57 AM
Quadtrix
You have to be signed up in the first place so the guy knows whose user id to send the money to.

nateftbl
05-18-2003, 07:15 AM
Thanks Jim, You answered just what I was wondering.