PDA

View Full Version : dirtwheels

PHIL_B54
05-17-2003, 03:33 AM
maybe this has already been posted

i was mad as hell at dirtwheels, i saw a new blue quad on the cover, it said YAMAHA 450 and in the corner it said hot new fourstroke quad with a small pic of a blue quad, i didnt even look in it and i bought it

got it home, and notice in smaller letters next to YAMAHA 450 it says warrior, im thinkin wow i would have named the new quad somthin different, open it up and %$*&%$*& dirtwheels, then i look back at the cover and notice the hot new fourstroke is a small pic of the gas gas

im getting tired of their crap, i will have to give it to them for a good marketing ploy, but (&*^(*%

vent over

Sportrax10
05-17-2003, 04:00 AM
Yea, I got the suscription to Dirtwheels (I think it was well worth it even if they have some BS sometimes) and I saw that. Still a nice Warrior though.:devil

PHIL_B54
05-17-2003, 04:29 AM
the girlfriend got me the subscription for valentines day, and i still havent received one, ive emailed them twice about it and never got a reply

they just make me so mad sometimes, they say stuff like the new yamaha (or honda) will probibly have sport tuned suspension and frame, an engine based on the 450 and other obvious stuff

but i guess, where else would you get to see all those ads

05-17-2003, 08:01 AM
they always have the same shootouts and i feel like everything i read in there is just an april fools joke :rolleyes: