PDA

View Full Version : ....Mississippi.....Anyone else?

"BLAHH"300!!
05-16-2003, 08:56 PM
i'm in V'burg Ms. ..warren county. on the river.
if you ride here, or close by here, let me know.
i'll be riding a big bear for a week or so longer untill my bike's ready..
here's a few places we'll be riding...probably go out to turkey falls, or carlisle this weekend...

Turkey/Seven falls
.......Hunt rd. Utica, Rocky Springs area)
...long creek ride clay,sand, stone bottom creek...hardly any mud., water fall, trails, some mudy, some ruff.
SAND, and a paved drag's..

Carlisle Creek.
......Carlisle rd, off hwy 18. east of port gibson)
same creek, as turkey, but more sand, and lots of people...
you can go from one to the other by atv...it's 5-7 mile trek on pavment though....no cars, deffinatly no cops..

Pearl River
...Pearl ms. i've been there twice, liked it both times. we got ran off one year, and i hear they closed it down....
...fill me in on whats goin' on over there...

Jackson ms.
....some sand pit over there...red sand...trails...
anyone go there...what's the stats on it this year...
....list any other places i missed....
cantact through e-mail too...

stocktires
05-27-2003, 03:38 PM
Hammond, Louisiana (south-east La.)
But I'm an MX'er :(

"BLAHH"300!!
05-27-2003, 03:53 PM
i'm supposed to know someone that lives in hammond, but i can't think who it is....is it you?...

MX huh...many tracks down there?
there's a track in Monroe La. ".Bad to the Bone MX." is the name of it i think...(that's what was on the think i had to get signed)
i went over there one day, just to check it out, a user here races over there i think..."FMF2WD"..he had a 300ex, but i think he sold it for an Arens250R....

when are the races in your area, give me a FeW date's if you can, i'd like to come down and watch one sometime..

later
T.B.

stocktires
05-27-2003, 04:13 PM
lol, It might be me, I dunno

Yes, it was "fmf300ex" or "Drew", he used to ride a purty trick 300ex but bought an arens R and I believe sold it because of injuries :(
I've never met him, but talked to him on here a lil, his R was sick!

Bad to the Bone is supposed to be a purty wicked track, but I've never been (2 1/2hr drive).

"The Landing" is racing this weekend (saturday, 31st, at night), its in Purvis, Ms
I might be going to watch, there should be a good turnout.

There are MANY MX tracks around here, every weekend there's a race, sometimes 2 (Like this weekend)!
lmk if you wana go this weekend, I have to detail a truck saturday also so I might not have time, I gota check on how long a drive it is.