PDA

View Full Version : Smart test

upstate rider
05-15-2003, 10:11 AM
There's a father and son driving down the road and they get into a car wreck. A passer by stops and calls 911 and 2 different med. teams come to the call the father is taken one hospital and the son is taken to a different hospital. The Doctor comes in to look at the boy in the ER and says I can't work on this boy he's my son............. How can this be? .................

KASCHAK
05-15-2003, 10:13 AM
his mother is the doc:D

blondie69
05-15-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 400ex_kaschak

what he said:rolleyes:

lil400exman
05-15-2003, 10:16 AM
the mom is the doc:rolleyes: lol good try though

lil400exman
05-15-2003, 10:18 AM
cudaman u watch to much jerry springer......................:huh

05-15-2003, 10:20 AM

lol what he said i didnt get it until i read his answer

KASCHAK
05-15-2003, 10:21 AM
your in a cabin in the woods. four walls all them are facing south. a bear walks by he window what kind of bear is it

onother one your in a house its extremly cold and dark, and you are dehydtating. there is a stove a lamp. you have one match what do you light first?

KASCHAK
05-15-2003, 10:22 AM
sorry no dehydrating in that one forget that part thats another one i need to remember it tho befor i post it

thomasblack
05-15-2003, 11:23 AM
polar bear, lite the match first

kicken250x
05-15-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by thomasblack
polar bear, lite the match first

polar bear? wwhhaatt?! i dont get it? i knew the match one but that one has got me

Stevie-D
05-15-2003, 02:35 PM
polar bear? wwhhaatt?! i dont get it? i knew the match one but that one has got me
..."all sides are facing south..."well, only one place on earth where you could be that everything is facin south...which is the north pole:p thats the only kinds of bear in the north pole:cool:

cudaman
05-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
cudaman u watch to much jerry springer......................:huh

i love that show LOL

its so entertaining to watch the actors fight :)
im a fighter so its my nature.

popo
05-15-2003, 11:38 PM
OK monky, What's your answer?

Blysster
05-15-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by upstate rider
There's a father and son driving down the road and they get into a car wreck. A passer by stops and calls 911 and 2 different med. teams come to the call the father is taken one hospital and the son is taken to a different hospital. The Doctor comes in to look at the boy in the ER and says I can't work on this boy he's my son............. How can this be? .................

It doesn't say "There's a father and HIS son"

exriderdude
05-16-2003, 04:10 AM
alright smarty pantsers:

A man walks up to you and says "Everything I tell you is a lie", is he telling the truth, or is he lieing?

i know a ton of these things

UglyMotha™
05-16-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by upstate rider

or......... you never said that it was his son they both can be a son and father and not be related:o

SGA
05-16-2003, 04:14 AM
Theres a man walking and comes to a patch of woods. The woods are 1/2 mile X 1/2 mile. Well, he needs to go through these woods to get to where hes going. How far can that man walk INTO these woods?

A very famous riddle: What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs at noon, and 3 legs in the evening?

Bonus: What has ten wheels and flies? ;)

exriderdude
05-16-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Theres a man walking and comes to a patch of woods. The woods are 1/2 mile X 1/2 mile. Well, he needs to go through these woods to get to where hes going. How far can that man walk INTO these woods?

A very famous riddle: What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs at noon, and 3 legs in the evening?

Bonus: What has ten wheels and flies? ;)

halfway;)

:confused:

:confused:

exriderdude
05-16-2003, 04:33 AM
how many apples grow on a tree?

a woman has 9 kids and half of them are boys, how is this possible?

which state is surrounded by the most water?

monkeyboy
05-16-2003, 07:16 AM
i dont undrstend wat u axin :(

SGA
05-16-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
i dont undrstend wat u axin :(
Thats because you're not too bright. Go sit down, and i'll call you when I need something heavy moved.;)

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 08:09 AM
A garbage truck has ten wheels and flies.

A man crawls on all four in the morning of his life, walks on two legs in the middle of his life, and walks on three legs (two legs and a cane) in the evening of his life.

ALL apples grow on a tree.

Hawaii is surrounded by water everywhere, but Alaska has the most miles of coastland.

SGA
05-16-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

A man crawls on all four in the morning of his life, walks on two legs in the middle of his life, and walks on three legs (two legs and a cane) in the evening of his life.

Hawaii is surrounded by water everywhere, but Alaska has the most miles of coastland.
GOSH!:eek: He smart!!:D
There is something that is nothing, but it has a name. It joins our walks; it joins our talks; it plays in every game. What is it?

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?

A man jumped 150 feet entirely under his own power. He landed safely. How could this be?

What eight letter word contains only one letter?

I am light as a feather, but big as a barn. Sixty horses can't pull me off the ground. What am I?

There was a man walking on a sandy desert and every time he looked behind him, he didn't see any footprints; there were no strong winds on that day. Explain.

You are in a room with two doors. One leads to heaven. The other leads to hell. In front of each door is a talking parrot. One always tells the truth. The other always tells a lie. You have no idea which bird is in
front of which door. You can ask one of the birds one question to
correctly determine the doorway to heaven. What question do you ask and to which bird?

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 08:18 AM
Two kids were born on the same day of the same year, from the same mother and father, but they are not twins... how?

UglyMotha™
05-16-2003, 08:23 AM
Two kids were born on the same day of the same year, from the same mother and father, but they are not twins... how?

never said it was the same month:huh

one could be january 15 and the other one october 15 same day and same year just a differnt month

wb300ex
05-16-2003, 08:26 AM
your in a cabin in the woods. four walls all them are facing south. a bear walks by he window what kind of bear is it

onother one your in a house its extremly cold and dark, and you are dehydtating. there is a stove a lamp. you have one match what do you light first?

i'm not even gunna try to solve it do u want to tell me the answer??:confused:

SeaN

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 08:27 AM
Ok, same day, of the same month, of the same year. They were born within an hour of each other to the same mother, but they aren't twins...

SGA
05-16-2003, 08:27 AM
There was this black dog in the middle of a black road all the houses are black and the moon and stars weren't out.The power was out in this town and a guy whose headlights were out was driving down the road and almost hit the dog but he swerved just in time.How did the man see the dog?......

Walk on the living, they don't even mumble, step on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What is the thing that is muttering and grumbling?

what room has no walls, no ceiling and no floor?

I dance and breathe and can even deceive. I am not alive, yet watch how I thrive. Do not come too near or I will eat you.. What am I?

I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet OFF the ground. What am I?

I live above a star, and yet I never burn; I have neighbors, and yet none of them turn. I am visited in sequence, first, last or in between,; PRS (& sometimes Q) are my initials. Now tell me what am I?

YOU LEAVE HOME, TAKE THREE LEFTS AND WHEN YOU RETURN TWO PEOPLE IN MASKS ARE THERE. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

A man was defiled by an all powerful queen because the queen loved him but the man was married so she couldn't have him. So the queen turned him into a rose bush, the exact replica of two other rose bushes: exactly the same shape, # of flowers, smell - exact replicas. At night, the man could turn back into a man and go visit his wife. The wife got sick of it and begged the queen to restore her husband. The queen said that if the wife could chose her husband from the other two rose bushes, the man could become a man all the time again. But, if she chose wrong, she could never see him again. The wife talked it over with her husband that night and he was agreeable. So, at dawn, the wife went where the husband had been turned into the rose bush and where "he" was among the other two exact same rose bushes. She chose which one was her husband after a quick look at each of the bushes. She had no idea previously of where he was located in comparison to the others, and she did not watch him walk back to his "spot". How did she know which one her husband was?

UglyMotha™
05-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by SGA
There was this black dog in the middle of a black road all the houses are black and the moon and stars weren't out.The power was out in this town and a guy whose headlights were out was driving down the road and almost hit the dog but he swerved just in time.How did the man see the dog?......

he spotted the dogs pink balloon knot:huh

:D

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by SGA

There was a man walking on a sandy desert and every time he looked behind him, he didn't see any footprints; there were no strong winds on that day. Explain.

You are in a room with two doors. One leads to heaven. The other leads to hell. In front of each door is a talking parrot. One always tells the truth. The other always tells a lie. You have no idea which bird is in
correctly determine the doorway to heaven. What question do you ask and to which bird?

The sun was directly overhead, so there were not shadows in the sand. That's why he didn't see his footprints.

You ask one bird " Would the other bird tell me that this door goes to heaven?"

If he answers yes, then the door goes to hell. If he answers no, then it goes to heaven.

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by SGA

Walk on the living, they don't even mumble, step on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What is the thing that is muttering and grumbling?

what room has no walls, no ceiling and no floor?

I dance and breathe and can even deceive. I am not alive, yet watch how I thrive. Do not come too near or I will eat you.. What am I?

I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet OFF the ground. What am I?

I live above a star, and yet I never burn; I have neighbors, and yet none of them turn. I am visited in sequence, first, last or in between,; PRS (& sometimes Q) are my initials. Now tell me what am I?

YOU LEAVE HOME, TAKE THREE LEFTS AND WHEN YOU RETURN TWO PEOPLE IN MASKS ARE THERE. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

A man was defiled by an all powerful queen because the queen loved him but the man was married so she couldn't have him. So the queen turned him into a rose bush, the exact replica of two other rose bushes: exactly the same shape, # of flowers, smell - exact replicas. At night, the man could turn back into a man and go visit his wife. The wife got sick of it and begged the queen to restore her husband. The queen said that if the wife could chose her husband from the other two rose bushes, the man could become a man all the time again. But, if she chose wrong, she could never see him again. The wife talked it over with her husband that night and he was agreeable. So, at dawn, the wife went where the husband had been turned into the rose bush and where "he" was among the other two exact same rose bushes. She chose which one was her husband after a quick look at each of the bushes. She had no idea previously of where he was located in comparison to the others, and she did not watch him walk back to his "spot". How did she know which one her husband was?

The dog growled and he saw it's white teeth.

Fire will dance, and breathe, and will eat you if you get close.

If you leave home, and take three lefts, you end up right back where you started. The two men in masks are burglars robbing your house.

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 08:54 AM

They were not twins because there was another child born. They are triplets...

UglyMotha™
05-16-2003, 08:55 AM
:huh

cool 300ex
05-16-2003, 09:01 AM
LoL

Ralph
05-16-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by SGA
There is something that is nothing, but it has a name. It joins our walks; it joins our talks; it plays in every game. What is it?

air??

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?

a half lie???

A man jumped 150 feet entirely under his own power. He landed safely. How could this be?

down the slope of a hill???

aaaaaaaa

I am light as a feather, but big as a barn. Sixty horses can't pull me off the ground. What am I?

AN ASSORTMENT OF HEALIUM

HE WAS WALKING BACKWARDS....

Boxers or briefs?

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 09:07 AM
Some of these may just drive me crazy because I can't figure them out. Please post the answers...

monkeyboy
05-16-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Thats because you're not too bright. Go sit down, and i'll call you when I need something heavy moved.

oh dat reeel funneis sgaman. i ax u a qustoin now. wat # on ma *** kikkin liss u tink u R??:mad: :scary:

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
alright smarty pantsers:

A man walks up to you and says "Everything I tell you is a lie", is he telling the truth, or is he lieing?

i know a ton of these things

He's lying. If EVERYTHING he says is a lie, then that statement would be true, and he couldn't say it.

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Seriously, post the answers...

The one about the rose bush is bugging me.:mad:

sportraxrider10
05-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Seriously, post the answers...

KASCHAK
05-16-2003, 01:24 PM
3 lefts and back home two people standing there. the two people are the catcher and the umpire. in a baseball game

wilkin250r
05-16-2003, 01:26 PM
3 lefts and back home two people standing there. the two people are the catcher and the umpire. in a baseball game

:grr :mad: :grr I feel stupid. Of course!

SGA
05-16-2003, 02:23 PM
Heres where i copied and pasted them from. You will find the answers here. The rest are on the second page of more riddles at the bottom.
http://www.justriddlesandmore.com/retiredriddles.html

Bean
05-16-2003, 04:09 PM
Here is a riddle i seen in something

The man who builds it, doesnt want it. The man who buys it, doesnt need it. The man who uses it doesnt know it...

F-16Guy
05-16-2003, 04:32 PM
The mother and father are GOATS!

SGA
05-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Bean
Here is a riddle i seen in something

The man who builds it, doesnt want it. The man who buys it, doesnt need it. The man who uses it doesnt know it...
I know that one... ;)

upstate rider
05-16-2003, 11:29 PM
I see we do have some smart peopple here. If you ask some people you know you will be amazed at the answers you will get. Step father , grand father along with somehow the father is taken back with the son , never thing that a female can be a doctor ........... So for those that answered mother your the winners ................. SGA thanks for the site of riddles

upstate rider
05-16-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I know that one... ;) LOL:D

Glow Plug
07-30-2003, 06:24 AM
alright this is an old post but a goodie so I thogh I would bring it back lol

Mr. and Mrs. Albright go on a trip to Switzerland. While they are gone, a man sees in a newspaper: "Mr. Albright killed in a skiing accident." The man immediately calls the police and says "Arrest Mrs. Albright as soon as she gets off the plane - she killed her husband." How does he know this?

What is greater than god, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you will eventually die?

alirght see if you can get those :D

upstate rider
07-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
alirght see if you can get those :D good 1's but no answers yet

JJWB023
07-30-2003, 12:09 PM
the answer is nothing ...yay i win the prize

wilkin250r
07-30-2003, 12:24 PM
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE ROSE!!

yeah, the answer came to me just last weekend.

jay's 300
07-30-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA

It was daylight! :p

upstate rider
07-30-2003, 09:51 PM
answer #1 The man knows Mr Alright doesn't ski , answer #2 a clould , answer #3 nothing

Glow Plug
07-31-2003, 03:43 AM
alright this is an old post but a goodie so I thogh I would bring it back lol

Mr. and Mrs. Albright go on a trip to Switzerland. While they are gone, a man sees in a newspaper: "Mr. Albright killed in a skiing accident." The man immediately calls the police and says "Arrest Mrs. Albright as soon as she gets off the plane - she killed her husband." How does he know this?

What is greater than god, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you will eventually die?

alirght see if you can get those :D

you want the answers/ alright guys

answer to #1

The man who call the police is the albrights travel agent. He remebers that Mrs. Albright bough a round trip ticket for her self but only a one way for Mr. albright.

Answer to #2 The barns shadow

Answer #3 nothin

:D do you want more?

Ralph
07-31-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by SGA

-1/2 lie

-Spiderman

-wich one?

-aduuhhhhh

-the sun was directly over him so no shadows made the footprints obvious to see

i dont know,,,,:grr:

soul
07-31-2003, 05:40 AM
if there were no more women on the earth would us guys still be wrong??:huh

Ralph
07-31-2003, 06:20 AM
find a ten letter word that starts with gas?

JabberJaw
07-31-2003, 08:18 AM
Q. How many attempts does it take for Rico to login to ExRiders.com?

A. Unlimited...he's never really all the way there!

bluebaron
07-31-2003, 01:47 PM

they were conjoined:ermm: ,,,,,

AtvMxRider
07-31-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Thats because you're not too bright. Go sit down, and i'll call you when I need something heavy moved.;)

:blah:

bluebaron
07-31-2003, 02:02 PM
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

JJWB023
07-31-2003, 02:56 PM
gry itself is a word.....but could this be a trick??

bluebaron
07-31-2003, 04:59 PM
yes just think really, hard

Glow Plug
08-01-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
find a ten letter word that starts with gas?

automoble

Glow Plug
08-01-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

language

Tommy 17
08-01-2003, 04:53 AM
a cowboy rides into town on horse on monday... stay for 2 dayz and leaves on friday... how is this possible...

Pappy
08-01-2003, 04:56 AM
the horse is named friday:D

i hope im right because i dont wanna be labeled a dumbazz:p

Tommy 17
08-01-2003, 05:02 AM
horses name is friday is right...;)

wilkin250r
08-01-2003, 05:05 AM

It took me a while. I hate riddles like this. The answer is "language"

UglyMotha™
08-01-2003, 05:19 AM
It took me a while. I hate riddles like this. The answer is "language"

alright somones going to have to explain this one to me:confused:

Glow Plug
08-01-2003, 05:26 AM

"Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them." Ignore these two sentences. They are there to mislead and distract you. Works doesn't it??? Now, what is left is the "meat" of the riddle: "There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is." In the phrase, the English language, the third word is simply the word 'language'. There you have it!!

Merriman
08-01-2003, 06:01 AM

NO one posted an answer to this yet:

The answer is NOTHING.

NOTHING is greater than god.
NOTHING is more evil than the devil
The poor have NOTHING
The rich need NOTHING
And if you eat NOTHING you will eventually die.

UglyMotha™
08-01-2003, 06:09 AM
3 people answered it :confused2

UglyMotha™
08-01-2003, 06:11 AM
"Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them." Ignore these two sentences. They are there to mislead and distract you. Works doesn't it??? Now, what is left is the "meat" of the riddle: "There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is." In the phrase, the English language, the third word is simply the word 'language'. There you have it!!

gotcha :ermm:

Doibugu2
08-01-2003, 06:30 AM
Ugly, why are u even in here? Go sit in the corner with monkeyboy till your called!

:D

UglyMotha™
08-01-2003, 06:50 AM
hangin with the smart people makes me feel sorta smart :confused2

http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/edoom/sad2.gif

Glow Plug
08-01-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
gotcha :ermm:

lol sure ya do :confused2

JJWB023
08-01-2003, 09:25 AM
a man walks past a house in the Winter.."i walked up to the window and wiped away the frost so that i could see inside.I saw a man iying on the ground...murdered so i called you guys."the man said. then the police immediately arrested him, how did they know it was him who murdered the guy?

H440exconfused
08-01-2003, 05:26 PM

My .02 but Michigan has the most coastland of any state. Fact

CowsBitePeople
08-01-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by JJWB023
a man walks past a house in the Winter.."i walked up to the window and wiped away the frost so that i could see inside.I saw a man iying on the ground...murdered so i called you guys."the man said. then the police immediately arrested him, how did they know it was him who murdered the guy?

I feell soooo stupid :p

if you woke up on the morning and didnt was to turn on the lights because u didnt want to wake up the gf or wife w/e ....u needed some socks so u go over to the draer with ut socks and in there is 2 different colors black and white....how many socks do you need to pick out to be guarenteed to get a match of the same color( its too dark to see) this question is so stupid :p

JJWB023
08-02-2003, 03:29 AM
u take out 3 socks...the answer to mine is that the cops arrested him because he said he wiped away the fost from outside the window but frost only occurs inside of a window.

JabberJaw
08-02-2003, 04:00 AM
You know, they say, "Inteligence comes in small packages"... or was it dynomite, or baking soda.... orange juice?

Oh heck I don't remember!!!

Fast250EX
08-02-2003, 04:12 AM

There was blood smeared on the window.;)

Fast250EX
08-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Ugh, nevermind.:rolleyes:

08-02-2003, 04:20 AM
the answer to mine is that the cops arrested him because he said he wiped away the fost from outside the window but frost only occurs inside of a window.

:huh I dont get it. I have seen frost on the outside of a window and what does that have to do with murdering someone :confused: :huh

JJWB023
08-02-2003, 04:20 AM
The Archaeologist Doug Wither-Trowel was excavating a site in France when he came upon a four-letter English word engraved on a stone. In his notebook, he wrote that no two letters were identical, if one replaced each letter in the word with a number giving its alphabetic position (A=1, B=2 etc) the total of the letters is 20, and the sum of any three of the numbers is exactly divisible by the fourth number. His French assistant, reading the entry in the notebook, claimed the word was French. What was the English word on the stone?

JJWB023
08-02-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadMX18
:huh I dont get it. I have seen frost on the outside of a window and what does that have to do with murdering someone :confused: :huh

frost only occurs on the inside of a window...he said he wiped the frost away from the outside (where the frost doesnt occur) so that means he murdered the man

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-02-2003, 04:28 AM
The Archaeologist Doug Wither-Trowel was excavating a site in France when he came upon a four-letter English word engraved on a stone. In his notebook, he wrote that no two letters were identical, if one replaced each letter in the word with a number giving its alphabetic position (A=1, B=2 etc) the total of the letters is 20, and the sum of any three of the numbers is exactly divisible by the fourth number. His French assistant, reading the entry in the notebook, claimed the word was French. What was the English word on the stone?

jade

JJWB023
08-02-2003, 04:31 AM
oh goodie

Ralph
08-02-2003, 05:28 AM
it wasnt french, french is a 6 letter word

wilkin250r
08-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by H440exconfused
My .02 but Michigan has the most coastland of any state. Fact

Does Michigan have more miles of coastland than Alaska? :huh

And I don't think that the a lake, great lake or not, really qualifies as coastland.

nofearhonda
08-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Does Michigan have more miles of coastland than Alaska? :huh

And I don't think that the a lake, great lake or not, really qualifies as coastland.

He is right Michigan has the most miles of coastland than any other state and yes the great lake are huge and rough and do qualify, just ask the people who print up the trivia pursuit game.

08-03-2003, 07:55 AM
onother one your in a house its extremly cold and dark, and you are dehydtating. there is a stove a lamp. you have one match what do you light first? [/B][/QUOTE] the match