PDA

View Full Version : liciense on or off??

KASCHAK
05-15-2003, 09:27 AM
do you people who has licenses for you quads have them on or off if there on do you have then behind sumthing or all muddy?

i have one its in my room hehehe because someone is gunna see the plate right it down and say that this person with this plate was on my property or that.

MOFO
05-15-2003, 09:29 AM
I've got mine zip tied to the grab bar.... after about 10 min of riding, its covered in mud.... :cool:

sweet300ex
05-15-2003, 10:29 AM
i have mine hooked on under the tailight

JUSTINcredible
05-15-2003, 10:50 AM
I have one but i rarely have it on because i almost never ride in the ditches or on trails, just on the track most of the time

mxdave28
05-15-2003, 11:19 PM
most of the guys that actually sent in for that crap put them on mounted upsidedown or on the bottom of the rear fenders near the tail light so ya cant see it anyway but, its there! i personaly along with ALOT of other Pa riders thinks its horse crap and just another way for the state of Pa to screw us.

some guys took the letter they got wrote another basicaly stateing to shove it where the sun dont shine right along with the Insurance they want u to carry.... cause ya know all quads have a glove box that stays dry

Blysster
05-15-2003, 11:50 PM
The 400ex has the plate under the seat and the Sportsman has it zip tied to the rack.

Does your state/province require you to have liability insurance on your quad?

Stevie-D
05-16-2003, 12:15 AM
ha. mine are both in the garage, hangin on nails above the workbench. maybe i should stick em under the seats or sumthin...:p

400EXrider#91
05-16-2003, 04:07 AM
i zip tied mine behind the airbox: 404A2

05-16-2003, 05:01 AM
i wont waste my money on it its ugly as ****, why are u riding on o ther peoples property if they dont want u to????

mxdave28
05-16-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Blysster
The 400ex has the plate under the seat and the Sportsman has it zip tied to the rack.

Does your state/province require you to have liability insurance on your quad?

Yep:rolleyes: Pa passed the new laws a short while ago requiring atvs to be registered Via Plate and carry at least the liability insurance...and of course that doesnt include the Nat. Forrest sticker u get when u buy the quad (im pretty sure they still do that one) plate must be mounted in a visible place on the rear of the quad and u must carry proof of Registration and insurance on the quad! thats why i commented about the water proof clove boxes:devil Oh well, i dont have to worry about it at this point i guess.

RuffRyder400ex
05-16-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
ha. mine are both in the garage, hangin on nails above the workbench. maybe i should stick em under the seats or sumthin...:p
mine to

JTRtrx250r
05-16-2003, 12:23 PM
they make us have ORV tags,mines on my airbox so they have to look for it....its right next to the "lick my balls" sticker,so when they see it,they get a reminder:D ;)

KASCHAK
05-16-2003, 01:28 PM
actually i think we sould start putttin on the license on if it gets stolen like this ones guys banshee. when they ask you did you have the licesce on it you can say ya. and he didnt so he got in trouble because it wasnt on but still i think there gay looking and just a way for people to get you in trouble if they dont like you.