PDA

View Full Version : someone messed up.............

lil400exman
05-15-2003, 08:13 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58376

hmm sorry rico pappy but i now know the truth soory for the miss blamed........

Pvt. Maggot
05-15-2003, 08:17 AM
yes they did. hah i saw that but i wasn't sure if it was true or not. i think someone has some explaining to do. :p

Pappy
05-15-2003, 08:19 AM
could be a trick:huh

lil400exman
05-15-2003, 08:28 AM
lol now the hunt for monkey boy and cuz'n........:scary:

05-15-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
could be a trick:huh
someone is giving it away ...:D

knighttime
05-15-2003, 08:42 AM
Ok, it didnt work, who is SLAPNUTZ, i cant take it anymore:eek2:

Tommy 17
05-15-2003, 08:42 AM
if u read it its not exactly how they spell the words all the time...

to me it looks like mike knighttime is just screwin around...

Pappy
05-15-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
if u read it its not exactly how they spell the words all the time...

to me it looks like mike knighttime is just screwin around...
thats what im sayin....the normal slappy spelling isnt right..details people details:D

IF THE TYPING DONT FIT YOU MUST AQUIT:huh LMFAO

Pappy
05-15-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
I retract my acusations, after reading some of knighttime's posts there is no way he smart enough to pull off Slapnutz:eek: :D

lol...besides he has no wit:D whoever slappy and the gang are they have a killer sense of humor. knighttime is a funny guy but my gut tells me it aint him. i have tried asking those in the know and they aint talkin:macho

and besides there wasnt any anger in his post;) i think slappy even kikks his buddies:eek: rotflmao

hessianmx111
05-15-2003, 09:09 AM
how did somebody f up it seems as if that is slapnutz cause it is his user name and all, thats what im seein i dont know if the post was deleted or what

Pappy
05-15-2003, 09:15 AM
knighttime posted like he was slapnutz....i geuss he thought he was gonna stir the chit pot....then he was called away ...then this post got started....so now im confused:confused2 then he returned...saw that it didnt work so he deleted it...

now....what was it you wanted to know:confused:

hessianmx111
05-15-2003, 09:19 AM
but the first post in the thread is by slapnutz

Pappy
05-15-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
but the first post in the thread is by slapnutz

he deleted his post....he was trying to be funny i think:ermm: you missed it...if you didnt get to read the reply then youll never get it:p

MOFO
05-15-2003, 09:26 AM
Guys I used to live about 4 min's from Knighttime.... we're pretty good friends....I can tell you he is not slappy. If you ever meet Mike in person, you'd know he couldnt be slappy... trust me.

XANDADA
05-15-2003, 09:30 AM
WTF, what happened to my posts!?! Now I'm gonna do some kickin at Hatfield! You can't hide the truth...

at least you can still read my quotes in others posts. Som beaches :blah

Derek
05-15-2003, 09:30 AM
LOL i read it but didnt think twice about it.

05-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Hmmmmm and I have been thinking it was chico or paco all along confused:

Or was that Monkeynuts oh wtf this is getting beyond stupid anyhow.

One thing I do know is that the mods are in on this whole charade or they would have been banned for flaming and threatening members long ago.

Kinda of gives some merit to the plights of the guys banned in the past, shame on you all. :devil

Bill Fuller
05-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Hmmmmm and I have been thinking it was chico or paco all along confused:

Or was that Monkeynuts oh wtf this is getting beyond stupid anyhow.

One thing I do know is that the mods are in on this whole charade or they would have been banned for flaming and threatening members long ago.

Kinda of gives some merit to the plights of the guys banned in the past, shame on you all. :devil I have to agree Iv'e said just about every thing a man could think of to insult them inbread salad tossers and no response what does a man have to do to get on that chit kikkin list,slap thier toothless maw maw?