PDA

View Full Version : new Marilyn Manson & Cold...

spincr4hire
05-15-2003, 05:11 AM
Picked up both discs the other day, Marilyn Manson (Golden Age of Grotesque) and Cold (Year of the Spider). The Manson kicks *****, getting back to the sound of the Anti-Christ Superstar album. The Cold is soft compared to their previous (13 Ways to Bleed On Stage), it will take some getting use to.

Pvt. Maggot
05-15-2003, 05:40 AM
i'm gonna go pick up the new manson cd asap you like it alot? i want hard stuff so i'll have to see.

spincr4hire
05-15-2003, 05:43 AM
I like it...:devil

remlapr
05-15-2003, 05:54 AM
spincr - Colds first CD was sweet. Saw them at LRSFest that year and they were pretty good. Hey - is the whole Seether(sp?) CD good? I think I'm going to pick it up after seeing them at Festival in the Field a couple of weeks ago. You coming to the kentuckyriders spring ride this weekend?

spincr4hire
05-15-2003, 06:32 AM
Hey dude,
Yeah I was at that LRS show as well, good show. Did you go to LRS last year? StoneSour and Flaw tore it up!:devil
Seether is a great disc, sounds like Cold's old stuff. I heard that the derbyfest was a good show other than the rain. I didn't make it up there...

I doubt I'll be going to S-tree, probably riding at Spas Creek outside of Mt. Sterling unless it rains a lot.

BTW, 1972 Leo 4-life :D