PDA

View Full Version : OMG.....the trinity pipe is a hit!!!!!

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:32 PM
Holy Mother of God......This pipe is sooo awesome!!!! We got it put on toinght and let me tell you all, this pipe is absolutely incredible!!!!!:blah It flat our hauls arse now!! That sluggish startis now literally dbl. now with the full system and K&N directly to the Carb.Did a test run tonight with it to see hpw the 165 jet ran. I cant say enough about this set up. I encourge any Predator owner to spend the 560.00 and get it.. Cant wait to see it race up against the big boys!!! Here are a few pics of the pipe turns out we are only a few that have this pipe so far(3 to be exact at time of shipping)

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:33 PM
they advantage they made with this pipe is taying colse to stock on the head pipe and not going too lagre gives it more push..:macho

CHAUNCY
05-14-2003, 02:34 PM
Has a nice shine to it;)

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:34 PM
its grunty kinda like a Yoshi pipe:cool:

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:35 PM
Im VERY gald with the choice made for the pipe.....;)

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:36 PM
she is purdy too......:p

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:36 PM
lol. might as well throw in a pic of the fenders I cut for my buddy today too...:o

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:37 PM
ooops lol

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:39 PM
oh. I almost forgot. look at how the color it alsready changeing.....

anywhereEx
05-14-2003, 02:39 PM
Sweet..

So how is maintenance on that thing and ease of working on it? I dread it on the Trailblazer, Scrambler, and Sportsman....

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:41 PM
heres one of the K&N.....

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:42 PM
last......

Predator38
05-14-2003, 02:42 PM
lol.....wish you lived closer so you could cut mine so I would't be so nervous(this is Brian W from pred. owners).....by the way the pipes look great...looks like I've got some saving up to do....:p

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
Sweet..

So how is maintenance on that thing and ease of working on it? I dread it on the Trailblazer, Scrambler, and Sportsman.... So far its been a breeze, you have to do an oil change every ten hours but no biggie... ;)

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Predator38
lol.....wish you lived closer so you could cut mine so I would't be so nervous(this is Brian W from pred. owners).....by the way the pipes look great...looks like I've got some saving up to do....:p Hi Brian! :) It will be worth every dime to save for it I promise......;)

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
she is purdy too......:p

Looks tough:D
(mental note, don't race Quadjunkies)

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
Looks tough:D
(mental note, don't race Quadjunkies) LOL!!!:p

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 03:51 PM
ok, I'll race you on the 400:D

QuadJunkies
05-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
ok, I'll race you on the 400:D haha, Im sure you will smoke me with your set up.....;) I wont even race troy, he already kicks my arse and wheelies with me a full throddle....:eek: :o

oldsandman
05-14-2003, 05:16 PM
Glad you like it! I have the stage IV on my c-dale... It's a really nice piece...try polishing it out you'll really be happy!

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
05-15-2003, 04:12 AM
QJ what does Troy have?And are you talking bout you on the Predator or you on the 400?Becuase I am positive if he is the one that has the raptor he cant ride wheelies past the Pred.

Derek
05-15-2003, 04:46 AM
Is the headpipe starting to turn that blueish color yet?

QuadJunkies
05-15-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
QJ what does Troy have?And are you talking bout you on the Predator or you on the 400?Becuase I am positive if he is the one that has the raptor he cant ride wheelies past the Pred. He can pass me up in fifth gear and pull wheelies on the PRedator, IT dont wheelie as nice as my 400ex does(distance wise), but hes catchin on. We dont have a Rappy .The pipe helps get the Predator nose up more easily.

QuadJunkies
05-15-2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Derek
Is the headpipe starting to turn that blueish color yet? We only took oit out for a test run, so it hasnt had a chance to put on a true color yet, I have a feeling it may need richened up a bit,but hopefully we go riding on Sun for the whole day to give it a true all day test and a little drag racing too.:blah

QuadJunkies
05-15-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
We only took oit out for a test run, so it hasnt had a chance to put on a true color yet, right now its silver and gold..I have a feeling it may need richened up a bit,but hopefully we go riding on Sun for the whole day to give it a true all day test and a little drag racing too.:blah

Flyin#3-1/2
05-15-2003, 05:22 AM
are those condoms on the rear tire? lol:eek: :eek2:

QuadJunkies
05-15-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Flyin#3-1/2
are those condoms on the rear tire? lol:eek: :eek2: LMAO!!:o well you never know when ya might need them:p JK...... I think they wore those so they wouldnt get fingerprints on the chrome its hard to get them off after the pipe heats up....;)

Smoker
05-15-2003, 07:26 AM
I have one on my 400 and have been very happy with it, only no discoloring because it's ceramic coated. If your considering a reverse megaphone style (sparks, ct, graydon, or hetrick) you might look at the Trinity, I like the fact that it has a replaceable mount. I can imagine the difference it made on the predator, it made a big difference over the white bros. shorty w/ turndown tip and FMF hi-flo I ran before. :p

RuffRyder400ex
05-15-2003, 08:34 AM
kool. looks good. that is awsome

QuadJunkies
05-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Is the headpipe starting to turn that blueish color yet? I was told toady that it may not turn colors like my Yoshi did because the Trinity is chrome and it will prol stay mostly gold and silver.... COOL!:blah

Derek
05-16-2003, 08:07 AM
i dont know.....most chrome pipes turn a blueish color when they get some time on them.

RuffRyder400ex
05-16-2003, 02:31 PM
i dont know.....most chrome pipes turn a blueish color when they get some time on them.
yeah i heard that also

QuadJunkies
05-16-2003, 07:37 PM
i dont know.....most chrome pipes turn a blueish color when they get some time on them. yes,this is true on most pipes, but Trinity said with the type of finish they put on there pipe, it will turn gold not the blue,purple colors like alot of them do. My Daughters Trinity pipe she has had for about 6 months and is still shiny chrome finish..Alba pipes are known for doing this too.......;) My friend had one on his Z400... Its sure is pretty having it gold........:blah

MxDale71
05-17-2003, 07:59 AM
All this talk about chrome, gold and silver... I couldn't tell if this was an ATV forum or a rap song ;). Bling bling! J/P

Do you have your fenders shaved on that predator? I've never seen one, could you post pics of it (if you do have them shaved, ofcourse)?

QuadJunkies
05-17-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by MxDale71
All this talk about chrome, gold and silver... I couldn't tell if this was an ATV forum or a rap song ;). Bling bling! J/P

Do you have your fenders shaved on that predator? I've never seen one, could you post pics of it (if you do have them shaved, ofcourse)? yes I do!:D I didnt have much to compare to when I cut them so I hoped for ther best and this is what I came up with,... I love the look.:cool: :blah

QuadJunkies
05-17-2003, 06:47 PM
/////////

QuadJunkies
05-17-2003, 06:52 PM

QuadJunkies
05-17-2003, 06:54 PM
nerfs, scoops. turbo paddles and Mowhawks (2-/4 offset) on there way too...:)

MxDale71
05-18-2003, 03:27 PM
Cool, I like the look. How do you like the Pred? I just sold my c-dale for a YZ 250F and it's takin me some time to get used to the bike. I've never even jumped a bike before and today I went to the track to try to get a feel for it. It's such a strange feeling but I think a few more trips to the track will get me fairly comfortable on the bike. I sat on a Pred one time and I thought it felt really weird, but how does it jump and stuff?

QuadJunkies
05-18-2003, 04:42 PM
Cool, I like the look. How do you like the Pred? I just sold my c-dale for a YZ 250F and it's takin me some time to get used to the bike. I've never even jumped a bike before and today I went to the track to try to get a feel for it. It's such a strange feeling but I think a few more trips to the track will get me fairly comfortable on the bike. I sat on a Pred one time and I thought it felt really weird, but how does it jump and stuff? It jumps AWESOME!It is abit different than the 400ex,but after riding it more and more its no big deal anymore.....;) its great on the trails, point it where you want it and it goes......Trying to jet it dialed in on the jetting right now its at a 190 and needs up one on the pilot I think...It sure woke it up.. Took it out and drag raced a shee, a rappy and he smoked the rappy and beat the shee by about a half a bike length once then a full bike l;ength the secouind time. Thr Rappy wasnt running good so its not too fair of a race he was off on his jetting bigtime .. So you like the 250? My buds ogt a YZ250 and wants me to ride it, but no way! too much bike for this chick:o I have rode the YZ125 and liked it but for me i think ill stick to 4 tires overall...;)

MxDale71
05-18-2003, 05:11 PM
Ya, I really like the bike, just need to get comfortable on it. There's so many new things that I need to get used to. My bike is the 250F (250 4-stroke). I wanted a 4-stroke bike but not one w/ 55+ HP and I wanted to race the 125 class, so basically, the YZ 250F was the perfect choice for me. Pretty easy choice too since it's the only 250 4-stroke MX racer out right now.

QuadJunkies
05-18-2003, 05:20 PM
Ya, I really like the bike, just need to get comfortable on it. There's so many new things that I need to get used to. My bike is the 250F (250 4-stroke). I wanted a 4-stroke bike but not one w/ 55+ HP and I wanted to race the 125 class, so basically, the YZ 250F was the perfect choice for me. Pretty easy choice too since it's the only 250 4-stroke MX racer out right now. sweet!:blah Iwould love to try a four stroe, the YZ250 is just way too much bike I like to be in control of the power,not the power to have control of me.. Have fun! ......TIna ;)

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 08:09 AM
well, done a fewe mior adj. and took it over to the dealer to show them the pipe, they were dying to see it, let the owner take it for a spin and he was stoked to see how it performed!!:eek: Did another plug reading.. its sitting almost perfect...:cool: Jetting is at a 180 right now maybe need to go up to a 185-190 at most..Troy bought a drop in filter to comapre and let me tell you.....the difference is like night and day.. The drop in filter and lowering the jetting sucked compared to the direct filter...TIme to go drag race it tomorrow........:macho

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 08:09 AM
well, done a fewe mior adj. and took it over to the dealer to show them the pipe, they were dying to see it, let the owner take it for a spin and he was stoked to see how it performed!!:eek: Did another plug reading.. its sitting almost perfect...:cool: Jetting is at a 180 right now maybe need to go up to a 185-190 at most..Troy bought a drop in filter to comapre and let me tell you.....the difference is like night and day.. The drop in filter and lowering the jetting sucked compared to the direct filter...TIme to go drag race it tomorrow........:macho

Fast400exRacer
05-28-2003, 06:35 PM
where did you get the direct k&n filter?

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Fast400exRacer
where did you get the direct k&n filter? I had my Dealer order it for me from K&N.... to make it even ruin a little better a few monor ajd. needs for be made with the float bowl,nothing big JEtting was ALOT higher then K&N and DYNO thought it should be at, I cant believe how much of a Dif it made, for it being justa pipe and K&N ( I guess alot of credit goes to the filter too);)