PDA

View Full Version : woody wood pecker graphics

Nausty
12-30-2001, 04:49 PM
Me and my dad are gonna make some woody wood pecker graphics for our quad. You can't buy them for quads either so we are gonna either see how good we can trace it onto paper and then have it put on the quad or we are gonna have it painted on. Any other ideas on something cartoony or cool to paint on? My mom wanted m&m's, lol.

schism_rhs
12-30-2001, 05:12 PM
you should try gettin some of that paper...... well sticker paper, that you can use in a computer Printer, then Print somethin off the Internet, like Woody for example, and put it on that way !

Mity Mo
12-30-2001, 06:03 PM
Try making something with Mighty Mouse on it. Mo;)

12-30-2001, 06:21 PM
The Tazmanian Devil :devil all the way.

Tommy 17
12-30-2001, 07:55 PM
just buy the crs and see if u can get them to fit on ur quad if not send them back...

Nausty
12-30-2001, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
just buy the crs and see if u can get them to fit on ur quad if not send them back...

but those cost a lot of money and we can't find any good pictures of it on the internet. I mean it costs more than a hundred dollars and it isn't worth that.

12-30-2001, 10:03 PM
ok heres what to do:
1. find a the pic of woody u want
2. get business card paper and print the pic on it
3. buy clear graphics kit material and cut it to the shape u wnat around the outside of woody soem over hand so it will stick to you plastic
4. once u have woody stuck to one sheet of the clear and u have the clear trimmed stick your graphic on your plastic

note: if it peels buy 3m weatherstripping adhesive spray and spray the bottom it will be as sticky as real graphics

haha thier it is just like real instructions but with typos

Tommy 17
12-30-2001, 10:35 PM
nausty go to http://www.throttlejockey.com/ and click on the honda thing and it will show u them...

Juggalo
12-31-2001, 11:36 AM
painting and sticker paper for your printer won't hold up worth a crap on a quad. if you want it to last you need to go to a company that makes vinyl decals and have them make you a custom set.

Moto92
12-31-2001, 12:01 PM
it says theres 19 total stickers in that kit....funny I dont see that many. Looks to me like its got Woodys head on the side and thats about it. It would look cool to make it fit a quad though.

12-31-2001, 07:09 PM
hey try that stick company for bikes that makes custom graphics , the ads are always in dirtbike magazines

Juggalo
01-01-2002, 12:11 AM
heres some cool cartoon characters to have on your quad. beavis and butthead!

01-02-2002, 10:16 AM
I spoke with TJ and they said right now there tied up with just bikes but have noticed the large boom in ATV's and will be releasing some stickers hopefully in the near future..so don't hold your breath.

roost on you
01-05-2002, 09:23 AM
I am in the process of making some decals up for 250 R's but if you guys want me to make you some decals give me a shout. I will eventually get around to some 400 and 440 EX decals but i see here you guys are looking for cartoon characters?? The easiest thing to do would be to find the character picture on the net or in a magazine or something like that...**** you could even draw the thing if you want to and send it to me either email or snail mail. Or you could send me the link to the picture or graphic you want and i can download it and digitize it into a sticker for you. I have a vinyl cutter that i do all this stuff on in one color but i also have access to a large format vinyl printer/cutter which will do all in one shot......print and cut in more than one color also. When i finish some of the ones i am working on now i will post them so you can see what i am talking about. As i said though, you guys can basically send me anything you want to in the lines of artwork and customize your quads this way. The other good thing about doing it this way is i can send you working proofs along the way until you like what you see. When you like what you see, you send me the money and i send you the stickers !!!!
I am very flexible and do this kinda stuff in my spare time so it may take me a little bit to get them out due to the custom work that is involved but at least you are getting what you want and it seperates you from the next joe shmoe EX rider !!!!! You can email me at tyylr@aol.com with questions. Name is Joe :0) Hope i can help you guys out !!

01-05-2002, 11:04 AM
You can go to Signs Now decal shop and take them a picture and they will make the decals you want. I did it with my race car, it turned out nice!!

2fast

nat3060
01-05-2002, 09:04 PM
im in the process of custom fitting my woody graphics on my quad now.. im obsessed with wwp and when those graphics came out for the cr i had to get them.

signboy
03-25-2002, 01:33 AM
Just saw your post. I'm in the middle of finishing my woody graphics, they are cool. Here's the post about them with a picture.

Link to my post about Woody Woodpecker graphics.... (http://forums.exriders.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11124)

Nausty
03-25-2002, 09:29 PM
Wow I forgot all about this thread. Sorry guys i don't surf the body forums that much and I figured this thread what long gone:D I don't think we got much money for it now though or I wanna wait cuz we're getting some elka's and my dad is putting in some money to help so I know I won't be able to get it now and I would rather make the money my self but will look into it again next weekend when my dad is around or if i have some spare time this week and not trying to take of the rear shock on the 400ex or hooking up our linksys router to the computers.

Moto92
03-25-2002, 10:56 PM
I was at the mall this weekend with the g/f and in Gadzooks they had Team Honda shirts with Woody on them, I didnt pick one up but I might this coming weekend. I just cant resist!

300eXTraILRyDeR
03-26-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
I was at the mall this weekend with the g/f and in Gadzooks they had Team Honda shirts with Woody on them, I didnt pick one up but I might this coming weekend. I just cant resist!

Fearthisracer, I have one but i got it from the local honda shop, Its really nice and i like it alot also!

NateLHonda
03-27-2002, 04:38 PM
Here are sum woody wood pecker stickers
stickers (http://www.motovationracing.com/item12393.ctlg)

Nausty
03-27-2002, 06:47 PM
actually I already got a few of the small ones on my 400ex.

stevengates45
03-29-2002, 11:46 PM
if anybody that has that woody shirt has a camera, take a pic of it & lemme see it.

CBW
03-29-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by NateLHonda
Here are sum woody wood pecker stickers
stickers (http://www.motovationracing.com/item12393.ctlg)

i already have some of them.......and would much rather have some of the ones sign boy is making........

Tommy 17
03-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by stevengates45
if anybody that has that woody shirt has a camera, take a pic of it & lemme see it.

i would take a pic and scan it for ya but my scanner went crazy!!!

i have the woody sweatshirt from fox... its the team honda sweat shirt and hes on the left sleeve cost around 80$ but i wear it all the time!!!

04-05-2002, 10:31 PM
get a sticker of eric cartman!!!

04-06-2002, 06:03 PM
I just got done making my Woody graphics they really good on my 2002 yellow 300ex. I'll try to post a pic when i get one.