PDA

View Full Version : Quit my Job to go to Hatfield-McCoy

Honda99_300ex
05-14-2003, 05:38 AM
I actually quit my job to go riding at Hatfield-McCoy this weekend with some friends.....I am such an Idiot!!!!

SGA
05-14-2003, 05:43 AM
Well, whats the whole story? Did you need this job? Were you going to quit anyway? Whats the scoop?

Honda99_300ex
05-14-2003, 05:46 AM
wasn't planning on quitting it, i'm only 16 so i really did need it....but what the hell, they were dick's anyways.....anyone ever been there, if so, are there any jumps or anything, what is it like, can't you just ride right into town and stuff?

05-14-2003, 05:49 AM
Sounds like a dedicated rider to me......:macho

SGA
05-14-2003, 05:53 AM
LOL, its cool. My neighbor was telling me the other day that a few years back, he quit his high pressure job, went home, packed his bags and told his wife im tired of your b****ing, goodbye.
I had to laugh. Hes remarried now, has a good job, and is a hard worker, not lazy at all. He just had enough.

spliffy
05-14-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by SGA
he quit his high pressure job, went home, packed his bags and told his wife im tired of your b****ing, goodbye.

SOMEDAYS..... man would that be cool/fun LOL :scary: :devil

05-14-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Honda99_300ex
wasn't planning on quitting it, i'm only 16 so i really did need it....but what the hell, they were dick's anyways.....anyone ever been there, if so, are there any jumps or anything, what is it like, can't you just ride right into town and stuff?

The trails are layed out in the mountains of WV...

Do a search on hatfield McCoy..you'll find several threads I started with tons of info and pictures on the place.... have fun a be safe..there's not any guardrails on the trails and a 500 foot drop is not gonna be fun.....:eek2:

lil400exman
05-14-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Rico
The trails are layed out in the mountains of WV...

Do a search on hatfield McCoy..you'll find several threads I started with tons of info and pictures on the place.... have fun a be safe..there's not any guardrails on the trails and a 500 foot drop is not gonna be fun.....:eek2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
knowns from experience................:eek: :blah

SGA
05-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Might as well tell the whole story. My neighbor is now married to a cool relaxed gal, and he is a onsite caddy for a VERY exclusive golf course. Something like $75,000 to join. I was shocked to hear how much he makes in a day, plus he really enjoys his job. He was telling me how members fly in, play golf, then get back on their private jet and go back home/work. All before lunch!

lil400exman
05-14-2003, 09:21 AM
dang...............i was a caddy for ahwile.............all i made was like 35 a day:confused2 and i worked m butt of for that money:mad: