PDA

View Full Version : From now on I will not

brokeitin3
05-14-2003, 04:48 AM
I will not bother slappy, cuz, monkey, rico, or knighttime anymore. I will be nice and try to treat these people with a little respect. If rico wants to have drinks from a skanky ho's crotch, and knighttime to smash my camera, also the inbreeds want to put me in the dirt, its time for me to change. The month of July-H/M will be here soon, I dont want to be first there and the most hated before I leave. So I say this, from now on I am going to be nice to all members no matter what and keep my opinions plus comments silent. :) :) :)

Blysster
05-14-2003, 04:58 AM
Do I smell fear?

j/p dude.. good luck with that :blah

05-14-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
I will not bother slappy, cuz, monkey, rico, or knighttime anymore. I will be nice and try to treat these people with a little respect. If rico wants to have drinks from a skanky ho's crotch, and knighttime to smash my camera, also the inbreeds want to put me in the dirt, its time for me to change. The month of July-H/M will be here soon, I dont want to be first there and the most hated before I leave. So I say this, from now on I am going to be nice to all members no matter what and keep my opinions plus comments silent. :) :) :)

Whatever jackass......:blah :D

All I can say is you better be bringin me some shine to the HM ride in July or you will be hated....:devil

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 05:28 AM
i think he's scared ****less

what cuz say to you:huh

Castor-426ex
05-14-2003, 05:34 AM
:D :D :eek:

knighttime
05-14-2003, 06:13 AM
so i guess cuz'n, slap, and monkey are going to drink with Rico and myself at Hatfield? If you promise to be good Brokeit, i'll try put in a good word for ya with that trio, lol ,

WHY DO THE SMILIES SOMETIMES NOT WORK????????????????????????????????????

MOFO
05-14-2003, 07:26 AM
LMFAO! I'm lookin foward to this July ride!!! :devil

05-14-2003, 10:34 AM
hmmm... i smell some fear.. did monkey boy and cuz say something that skeered you? jp man. Im not messin with those guys either, their threads are quite on the hilarious side.

RuffRyder400ex
05-14-2003, 01:14 PM
you say you are going to keep your coments to yourself. nut while you wrote this it isnt that way at all:huh

TheRedRebel17
05-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Whatever jackass......:blah :D

All I can say is you better be bringin me some shine to the HM ride in July or you will be hated....:devil

if you sneak me some stuff, i sneak ya some stuff :D

SlapNutz
09-18-2003, 12:11 PM

lier :cuss:

:bandit:

Greg Z
09-18-2003, 01:47 PM

shut up

AND DIE

haha thats a shirt from greece but it really says

**** OFF

and D I E

cool shirt i think

UglyMotha™
09-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
shut up

AND DIE

haha thats a shirt from greece but it really says

**** OFF

and D I E

cool shirt i think

that's interesting :huh

cool 300ex
09-18-2003, 08:36 PM
good luck....

EvilJester400EX
09-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
lier :cuss:

:bandit:

Word

Fender Bender
09-18-2003, 09:11 PM
Double Word

Chef
09-18-2003, 09:11 PM
Triple Word (werd)

FourFiftyFour
09-19-2003, 11:59 AM
lmgdao you guys are still doing that?!?!?!