PDA

View Full Version : Supertrapp customer service??

Dune Surfer
05-13-2003, 06:23 PM
I had a supertrapp IDS2 awhile back. After seven months it fell apart. When I called supertrapp after talking to a supervisor they agreed to replace it. That was about two months ago. I e-mailed them yesterday to see what happened. Their answer was they remember my name but not that they were going to replace the silencer. So now I have to go through the whole ordeal again.
All I can say is ther service sucks. Everybody keep that in mind if your considering one of their products.

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 09:00 AM
Well after reading them the riot act they decided to send me a full system. It's to bad they can't be more like hotcams or C&D. Even so I will at least have a system to sell and try to recover some of the cost of my Duncan system :D

ridered03
05-14-2003, 04:55 PM
Yea i have a suppertrapp and when i got it, I thought the overall look was pretty good it went on fairly easy, then it has a good sound to it then a couple weeks later I noticed black carbon spitting out all the seals all over my plastic and every thing. then not evean a year after i got it the whole thing fell apart. well i ended up getting a new one for free. but as far as the pipe goes right now the only reason it is still on my 400 is because I dont have any mony the go buy a ct racing or anthying but suppercrapp!!! just my opinion AVOID THEM!!!