PDA

View Full Version : Messed with carb.

hawiianpwr
05-12-2003, 03:56 PM
Hey I was kinda bored today so I took my carb off tweeked around with it. I took out my dremmal and started shaving away metall on the inside. Smart? Probably not but I did it anyways. I smoothed the edges on the intake side and polished everthing else. And I know you guys are going to say it was a waste of time but its worth a try. I got some pics. I wish I would have took a before and after but I didnt

hawiianpwr
05-12-2003, 03:56 PM

hawiianpwr
05-12-2003, 03:57 PM

05-13-2003, 08:45 AM
you need to remove your choke butterflyl while ya got the mofo out.....;) Let us know how it runs if it does.....:D

sly400ex
05-13-2003, 08:50 AM
looks Good!;)

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Rico
uh rico, the choke butterfly is gone:huh

It looks like it's still in there to me...I"M half a sleep so I can't see to good....the yeller choke tab is still on there too....

:blah

hawiianpwr
05-13-2003, 09:58 AM
The choke is off. I just left the choke handle on. The pic is taken on the intake side of the carb

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
It looks like it's still in there to me...I"M half a sleep so I can't see to good....the yeller choke tab is still on there too....

:blah

:huh I musta been drunk when i typed that cause i don't remeber saying any of that :huh

:p how great it must be to be a mod, i guess i can cut ya some slack cause you did say you were feeling a little under the weather:blah :D

05-14-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
:huh I musta been drunk when i typed that cause i don't remeber saying any of that :huh

:p how great it must be to be a mod, i guess i can cut ya some slack cause you did say you were feeling a little under the weather:blah :D

dude i had nothing to do with that..some how are posts got switched around and in all honesty I have no idea how...:huh :huh

and how the hell did ya get the little TM by your name????

tbyrd15
05-14-2003, 02:04 AM
did your EX run better after doing that to your carb?

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Rico
dude i had nothing to do with that..some how are posts got switched around and in all honesty I have no idea how...:huh :huh

and how the hell did ya get the little TM by your name????

man, i wish we had the time stamp feature for when you edit a post:huh :blah :blah

i bought all the rights to my name so anytime you say uglymotha ya gotta send me 5 bucks i'll get ya my address later:p

hawiianpwr
05-14-2003, 02:39 PM
I'll tell you after this weekend