PDA

View Full Version : Buccs Team race series

lt250r91
05-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Ok the first round is this weekend. Here's the website:
http://www.buccs.tv/

Who's going?
What class are you running?

I talked to John Pellan (promoter) at RD 6 of the GNCC and he said he needs to get the numbers up on the enteries or this might be the last year for the series.:(

I've been told that this series gives out more stuff to the top teams in each class than anyother series. I also talked to the team that won the novice class last year and they estimated that they got like 1100 dollars worth of stuff together at the awards banquet.

Hope to see alot of you there.

countypark
05-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Team COUNTY PARK RACING will be there.

VET TEAM

Tom Bobrowicz - County Park 330EX
Al Root - Elka Suspension 400EX

Jeff Malinowski - 300EX Iron man if he can't find a teamate.

Anyone looking?

countypark
05-12-2003, 03:01 PM
I just read on ******** that Bill Ballance and his brother might race the Buccs race this weekend.

Look out Johnny!

It would be awesome to race with Bill out there. Accept for getting lapped by more then one set of pro's. And Traci,.

lt250r91
05-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Yep,
me and John were trying to convience them into running the series. I did want to say anything to jinx it. I also talked to some of the other pros. I guess people will jsut have to come out and see who shows up.

When I talked to Traci she didn't know if her and Rick were going to race is together or what.

Hey Johnny you might want Monkeyboy to show up and help you out if Bill and Brandon team up. Johnny did you find a teammate yet? I think Jeff was interested in teaming up with you if you needed a teamate.

dad400ex
05-12-2003, 10:45 PM
I'm going !!Taking 2 teams with me,NOVICE ClASS
Does anyone know if you need the AMA card this year ???

Bart
05-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by dad400ex
Does anyone know if you need the AMA card this year ???

According to the website - NO AMA Card Needed.

http://www.buccs.tv

Good Luck.

TLC
05-13-2003, 02:24 PM
Rick and I will be teaming as the husband/wife team again this year. It was such a blast last year. I can't wait until this weekend!:muscle:

countypark
05-13-2003, 03:04 PM
I'm gonna try to keep up with you this year when you pass this old man Traci. See you Saturday, look for the County Park Racing Ford Ranger(the old one) next to Al's new Chevy Z71.

countypark
05-13-2003, 03:29 PM
Where is a good place to stay nearby the track?

Me and my son plan on coming down friday nite.

Jeff won't be coming so there will only be one CPR team.

Johnny_G
05-14-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by countypark
I just read on ******** that Bill Ballance and his brother might race the Buccs race this weekend.

Look out Johnny!

It would be awesome to race with Bill out there. Accept for getting lapped by more then one set of pro's. And Traci,.

Looks like I will be teaming I am teaming up with Chris Borich, so we'll see you saturday!!!!

monkeyboy
05-14-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
Looks like I will be teaming I am teaming up with Chris Borich, so we'll see you saturday!!!!

:( i wuz hoopin we wuz gunna be raccin buddees :(

jlhughes750
05-14-2003, 09:43 AM
Johnny G what r u and Chris riding????????

countypark
05-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Thats outstanding Johnny. Do you know if any other pro's are going to be there?

Bart
05-15-2003, 04:20 AM
Can anyone please provide good directions to the track? The directions at the BUCCs website seem to put one too far to the east (not near Battlesburg).

I will be heading south on I-77.

Thanks in advance.

intruder
05-15-2003, 07:05 AM
It's in Waynesburg Ohio off rt 43 south of rt 30