PDA

View Full Version : NEW MT DEW LIVE WIRE!!!!!! its awesome

Tommy 17
05-12-2003, 12:29 PM
i just went to the bilo to get some hair dye for my highlights and i looked and saw a orange mt dew bottle there... i was like WTF!!! so i grabbed a bottle and came home... this stuff puts code red to a shame u all gotta try it... its called mt dew live wire orange soda...

i hate orange soda but this stuff is da *****!!

A++ from me...

Guy400
05-12-2003, 12:31 PM
YUCK:confused2 I'll stick with the Moutain Dew Radioactive Green:D

Dan_Guetter
05-12-2003, 12:32 PM
:p

hondamxer161
05-12-2003, 12:34 PM
i agree! good stuff! also good with some rum :devil

Fender Bender
05-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Gets my seal of a approval

05-12-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
Gets my seal of a approval

lol. i havent heard of it yet..

RideRed04
05-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I got some a few days ago, filling the Jeep up with gas and they had it. I really like it! I hope Mt. Dew keeps coming out with the new flavors, its nice for variety, and it makes the original really good when you switch back too.

05-12-2003, 01:11 PM
i tihnks its discusting...it tastes like sunkist to me

ny300exrider
05-12-2003, 01:37 PM
yes veryy good shiz..i love it

05-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
i tihnks its discusting...it tastes like sunkist to me
I agree, ewwwwwww:(

K_Fulk
05-12-2003, 01:44 PM
I think its about the worst orange pop i have drank, but its cool that there trying diffrent flavors.

Rip_Tear
05-12-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
:p

I love that pic :D MT Dew's stuff is all pretty good :D I just dont like the flack about killing your sperm... Eh, its a good birth control method LMAO that will be the new slogan "The birth control from the moutians..." lol

05-12-2003, 01:57 PM
that's a lie....onions mke your sperm count rise

phatswinn
05-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
YUCK:confused2 I'll stick with the Moutain Dew Radioactive Green:D

yea, i drink like a 12 pack a day

05-12-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
I love that pic :D MT Dew's stuff is all pretty good :D I just dont like the flack about killing your sperm... Eh, its a good birth control method LMAO that will be the new slogan "The birth control from the moutians..." lol actualy i think the substance in mountain dew is yellow 5 and it doesnt lower your sperm count..it shrinks your slong...thats why ive been cutting back on it lately....5 pepsis to one mountain dew...

sportraxrider10
05-12-2003, 02:18 PM
Yellow 5 is in alot of drinks and food. look at some of the yellow things you eat and it might be in there..

PHIL_B54
05-12-2003, 02:24 PM
shrink it, whats one inch when you got 9 more

:( not really

Chef
05-12-2003, 02:24 PM
My approval as well.

05-12-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by PHIL_B54
shrink it, whats one inch when you got 9 more

:( not really

Guy400
05-12-2003, 02:28 PM
The story of Yellow #5 (tartrazine) lowering your sperm count is only a half truth. While the substance will lead to reduced sperm count it has to be ingested in quantities much higher than a can of Mountain Dew offers. You'd have to pump yourself so full of MD every single day over a span of years before sperm count is seriously compromised. BTW, it's got nothing to do with the size of your munchkin.

These same stories float around about several artificial colorants, sweetners, etc. Like they say saccharin causes cancer in lab rats so we shouldn't consume Sweet 'n' Low. What they don't tell you is that those lab rats are injected with 3 times their body weight in saccharin a day. I don't think 3 times our body weight a day is good for any of us despite the substance (except maybe beer:D).

05-12-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
The story of Yellow #5 (tartrazine) lowering your sperm count is only a half truth. While the substance will lead to reduced sperm count it has to be ingested in quantities much higher than a can of Mountain Dew offers. You'd have to pump yourself so full of MD every single day over a span of years before sperm count is seriously compromised. BTW, it's got nothing to do with the size of your munchkin.

These same stories float around about several artificial colorants, sweetners, etc. Like they say saccharin causes cancer in lab rats so we shouldn't consume Sweet 'n' Low. What they don't tell you is that those lab rats are injected with 3 times their body weight in saccharin a day. I don't think 3 times our body weight a day is good for any of us despite the substance (except maybe beer:D).
thanks for clearing that one up

batgeek
05-12-2003, 02:41 PM
I don't think 3 times our body weight a day is good for any of us despite the substance (except maybe beer).

AMEN BROTHA!!!

Chino
05-12-2003, 02:45 PM
i agree livewire good stuff 69 cent a bottle down here it says on bottle only available in summer 2003 i think that will change and be available all yr round

Derek
05-12-2003, 02:46 PM
nummy nummy num num num:blah

Tommy 17
05-12-2003, 02:50 PM
i figured out exactly what it tastes like....

A SCREW DRIVER!!!! aka vodka and orange juice... i can't wait to mix this stuff with some vodka friday night:devil

05-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i figured out exactly what it tastes like....

A SCREW DRIVER!!!! aka vodka and orange juice... i can't wait to mix this stuff with some vodka friday night:devil sounds like fun...wish i could join but i have something to do with a friend and it involves a paintball gun, escape route in case of emergencies...and a driver

Derek
05-12-2003, 02:57 PM
sounds like fun...wish i could join but i have something to do with a friend and it involves a paintball gun, escape route in case of emergencies...and a driver

Did you also plan on the fun trip in that cop car. And what about that sweet *** fine? O man that is gonna be so fun!!!!

Tommy 17
05-12-2003, 03:08 PM
just to let u know... they dont' charge u with shootin people with a paintball gun.... they charge u with shooting someone with a deadly weapon... trust me i know from experience:devil

BlazingYamahaYz
05-12-2003, 03:16 PM
im going insane!!! i cant find it anywhere out here:mad: i think i have to go just start driving around at random gas stations and looking for it:p i have had regular, and i can chug a 20oz in under 30 seconds, and i like the code red...i love the orange flavored pop(fanta, sunkist):D

FourFiftyFour
05-12-2003, 04:30 PM
have any of you tried the new Sprite Tropical Remix??? It's ok... sorta has a weird aftertaste.. and it has to be really cold for it to be any good... its one of those drinks that cant be startin to get warm... :blah

Nausty
05-12-2003, 05:21 PM
lol, whats pop. I've been drinking nothing but water for like 2+ months now.

RAGE
05-13-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
im going insane!!! i cant find it anywhere out here:mad: i think i have to go just start driving around at random gas stations and looking for it:p i have had regular, and i can chug a 20oz in under 30 seconds, and i like the code red...i love the orange flavored pop(fanta, sunkist):D

Try Walmart

lil400exman
05-13-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, whats pop. I've been drinking nothing but water for like 2+ months now.

same here since m ulcer...............i took a drink of coke over the weekend and i was like DAYYUM thats nausty...................(honestly what i said) and have been drinkin gatorade consistantly...........................:eek2:

05-13-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Derek
Did you also plan on the fun trip in that cop car. And what about that sweet *** fine? O man that is gonna be so fun!!!!

whoa..you guys jump to conlusions realy fast..were playing paintball in teh woods....and i ahve 2 friends that are pros with angles and can shoot 17 balls a second:ermm: ....so i have an escape route in case they find me...wich they prolly will...

Derek
05-13-2003, 09:15 AM
whoa..you guys jump to conlusions realy fast..were playing paintball in teh woods....and i ahve 2 friends that are pros with angles and can shoot 17 balls a second:ermm: ....so i have an escape route in case they find me...wich they prolly will...

LOL!!! you made it sound like we were going to have to bust u outta prison.

05-13-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Derek
LOL!!! you made it sound like we were going to have to bust u outta prison. well, that might occur also:devil

BlazingYamahaYz
05-13-2003, 10:03 AM
anyone had upside down 7-up? almost exactly like mt dew, except,....i can drink about 3 mt dew cans and then i get sick, and with upside down 7-up i can drink about 10 and still not get sick:devil...i have actually not drank pop for about 1 1/2 months, only water....

SGA
05-13-2003, 12:30 PM
Well, i saw this thread and on the way home, stopped at the store and grabbed a couple. now for the taste test.

lex luger
05-13-2003, 01:08 PM
they needa use the citrus to dilute the liquid *** in a bottle 0_0

Rip_Tear
05-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the info Guy!

SGA, runts! I havent had those in a while... Or Nerds... Who has been carving in your desk... SPOON! (JP)

sportraxkid
05-13-2003, 04:39 PM
me and these kids wre chuging live wire,s and tropical sprit remix today i got all sticky and felt like i was going to throw up.plus i had hick ups :confused2

SGA
05-13-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Thanks for the info Guy!

SGA, runts! I havent had those in a while... Or Nerds... Who has been carving in your desk... SPOON! (JP)
LOL, yep, spoon sure did. Hes ok, just a normal kid. Skateboards, hangs out, etc. He was messing with everyone awhile back posting all kinds of way out stuff. I got on to him about that. And my table too. Its just a cheap old cafeteria table, but he knows better.
Tried livewire, its ok, nothing to get excited about. Tastes like orange soda with a twist. Tommys right, it does taste a bit like a screwdriver, even though I have not had one in ten years or so.

blondie69
05-13-2003, 11:38 PM
I like never drink pop. I do sometimes, but its rare. Here last saturday i drank a whole bottle of Sprite i think it was...i can't remember...i jus remember goin to the fridge grabbin a bottle, grabbin a bunch of cookies and goin downstairs layin down and pigging out. Certain reasons...won't get into that here.....

But i might buy a bottle of that before school today...cuz we gotta write like this huge test thingy that lasts like 4 hrs. and only a certain amt of ppls in my skool were randomly chosen for it...so I'll be drinkin that the whole time:devil