PDA

View Full Version : Broke my wrist,quads gota go!!

EX_RIDER
05-12-2003, 12:10 PM
I rolled my quad about a month ago and my wrist has been hurting like no other, went to the doc. today and found out i got it broken for sure. SO, since i keep hurting my self, i may need to sell both my toys soon. I blow my knee and got two screws in it and now i do my hand real bad in my wrist area. I really don't want to, but i am shipping off for basic traning in 3 months and need cash for a car:(

what ur opion?

4TraxRider
05-12-2003, 12:12 PM
Don't sell the quad, you'll miss it. Think of when you get back, it will be waiting for you and you'll love riding even more than before you left.

CHAUNCY
05-12-2003, 12:13 PM
You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Too bad the quads got to go but hopefully you will get back in to it someday.

kicken250x
05-12-2003, 12:50 PM
once a rider always a rider:D sux major *** that u might get raid of it tho... but i bet you will have another one when u get back from the service. it runs in the vanes!:devil good luck with the wrist! later...

Rip_Tear
05-12-2003, 01:51 PM
Thats almost as bad as giving up becuase your not good at it. Just learn to ride safer. You will miss the quad if you sell it. Who needs a car these days?

05-12-2003, 01:55 PM
sell it....sounds like you can't ride to good at all. just an insurance liabilty by keeping it around

EX_RIDER
05-12-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
sell it....sounds like you can't ride to good at all. just an insurance liabilty by keeping it around
Just to let u know that i am one of the best riders around this area!! And once i come back from my basic training, i may be moving to go to collage and need another set of wheels. I got 160,000 miles of my 91 probe LX with a 3.0 engine.

I'm not a 100% sure on what i want to do just yet. I got a 400ex and a 87 250 i was restoring to deal with here.

Woodsrider
05-12-2003, 02:20 PM
Well you asked for opinons, so here's mine. Sell the fourhundred, and keep the 250 (assuming its a four wheeler). Restore the 250 and ride it while your home on leave. youll get more for a running 400 than for a 250 that needs to be finished. JMO

cudaman
05-13-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Well you asked for opinons, so here's mine. Sell the fourhundred, and keep the 250 (assuming its a four wheeler). Restore the 250 and ride it while your home on leave. youll get more for a running 400 than for a 250 that needs to be finished. JMO

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 05:28 AM

maybe he just rides hard maybe you cant ride hard enough to get hurt

Got Huevos?
05-13-2003, 07:00 AM
my advice would be keep one of them. i broke my wrist before and they take a while to heal i think i spent 2 or 3 months off my quad. it was a pain like no other in my wrist. it felt like a grape fruit was inside growing and putting pressure outward it was all purple and everytime i tried to grab something a major nerve would pinch and deadin my whole arm plus if u looked at my wrist form the bottom u could see the bones moving when i tried to grab my handle bars to get home. i could never wish that kind of thing on my worst enemy the bad thing was i never quite went to the doctors and just pulled it out a little and let it heal by itself and now if i move it a certain way that nerve gets pinched and its a wake up call:( just keep one at least u went to eht Doc's so it will heal faster. dont let an injury get u down. oh yeah and this pic is funny but very tru

EX_RIDER
05-13-2003, 10:20 AM
I been thinking a little lately here. I am thinking about selling my 400ex for about 3700 and keep my R. heck, i only need a crank and piston and it is complete!! I got a ground up restore on this allmost!!

DREWS400EX
05-13-2003, 10:52 AM
Keep the quads. I've got both my hips replaced(titanium :macho ) and the doc said not to ride anymore but if I can still kick the banshee over then I'm still going riding.

05-13-2003, 12:10 PM
lol drews

Chanman420q
05-13-2003, 12:21 PM

i really hope u get banned