PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix....

EXDUNER127
05-12-2003, 10:14 AM
Is any one into the matrix as I am, im going to buy my tickets in advance..ive been waiting four years for this movie and the previews look sweet...and what about the game anyone into gaming, if so what do u think of the new game....will it be good or no?...

Dan_Guetter
05-12-2003, 10:17 AM
the new movie is gonna kick arse

and if they took some time into the game......that could kick arse also....we'll wait and see

also, the matrix: reloaded is on kazaa for all you that can't wait to see it in the movie theatre!!!!!

EXDUNER127
05-12-2003, 10:19 AM
What the he!! is kazaa?

tants
05-12-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by EXDUNER127
What the he!! is kazaa?

whats a four wheeler? :eek2:

EXDUNER127
05-12-2003, 10:29 AM
Does "kazaa" have a website?

Dan_Guetter
05-12-2003, 10:31 AM
ah geezzzzzz:confused:

EXDUNER127
05-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Ok so I am a moron...But "WHAT THE HECK IS KAZAA!":macho :confused:

Nausty
05-12-2003, 10:40 AM
Ok so I am a moron...But "WHAT THE HECK IS KAZAA!":macho :confused:

lol, its like napster kinda.

EXDUNER127
05-12-2003, 10:43 AM
So what.....Kazaa.com then? geez ask for some help and u become dirt.lol:huh

Dan_Guetter
05-12-2003, 10:48 AM
go to downloads.com type in kazaa

BAM

you got the matrix

Guy400
05-12-2003, 12:20 PM
I just bought my tickets online for my local theater for Friday night's showing. My friend downloaded it off Kazaa but he refuses to watch it cause he doesn't want to spoil the actual movie-going experience. I don't know why he even bothered downloading it.

thelegendarycd
05-12-2003, 12:21 PM
i've been waiting for this so long too. i allready have tickets to thursday during the day....skippin school.....can't wait

Guy400
05-12-2003, 12:25 PM
BTW, anyone who does download it and watch it before I see it and then talks about it here will get kicked in the junk by Your's Truly and then banned. This is a warning for everyone. No Matrix talk until Sunday evening:devil

remlapr
05-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Now this is what I'm talkin about, Guy you should change your Avatar to Agent Smith! I think I am going to skip out on work Thursday afternoon and go see it.

And damn - cut the dude some slack on the Kazaa thing. Kazaa is like Napster, only for any type of file - not just music. And it is true peer to peer, so there is no one actual server or server farm that the authorities can shut down (unlike Napster). Most hardcore users I know use a second "Kazaa only" pc on their home LAN - they DO NOT use their primary pc to download/upload because the virus threat is so high.

p@iNn3ck
05-12-2003, 03:48 PM
What is the Matrix..................................

have you checked out What is the Matrix? (http://whatisthematrix.com) and Into the Matrix (http://www.intothematrix.com)

I downloaded all the trailers and animatrix movies. Also hackthematrix.com

p@iNn3ck
05-12-2003, 04:23 PM
oh, and here's Smith.....Agent Smith for ya

p@iNn3ck
05-12-2003, 04:23 PM
or, a whole bunch of him

FourFiftyFour
05-12-2003, 04:26 PM
I didnt like the first one at all.... so I wont be goin to see the 2nd one

cudaman
05-12-2003, 07:10 PM
d/l kazaa lite. its sooo much better. no spyware and it doesnt jack your comp. kazaalite (http://www.kazaalite.com)

Got Huevos?
05-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
the new movie is gonna kick arse

and if they took some time into the game......that could kick arse also....we'll wait and see

also, the matrix: reloaded is on kazaa for all you that can't wait to see it in the movie theatre!!!!!

have u downloaded it? cuz i bet 20 dollars u haven't and u dont know have of what ur talkin about cuz there is not one real Matrix Reloaded Movie on Kazaa just cuz u search it and is comes up does not mean its real all of the ones on kazaa are fake. it was supposed to be out sunday on a screener but theres way to much security at those. there might be some at ur threaters if u live in a city prolly will be

RoadkillerRyan
05-12-2003, 11:23 PM
this is goign to be sick! i watched so many previews i feel like i saw it already

Guy400
05-12-2003, 11:25 PM

p@iNn3ck
05-13-2003, 01:10 AM
ok Guy, that one's cool too... but wouldn't ya rather be shot by her????

cudaman
05-13-2003, 03:35 AM
im going to watch it on WEDNESDAY

Blysster
05-13-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by cudaman
im going to watch it on WEDNESDAY

Same here.. they are showing it a 10:00PM AST

I think they are allowed to show it because it ends at 12:01 maybe?!

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
I didnt like the first one at all.... so I wont be goin to see the 2nd one

that's cause it's a man's movie, it's not like a chick flic that is blunt and to the point, with a movie like matrix you have to pay attention the entire time or you won't understand it :blah

cudaman
05-13-2003, 04:57 AM
same here. mines one at 10:00 pt

Blysster
05-15-2003, 07:01 AM
As anyone seen it yet?? If so, was it worth the wait?

cudaman
05-15-2003, 07:33 AM
yes it most definetely is worth the wait!!:)

Dan_Guetter
05-15-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Got Huevos?
have u downloaded it? cuz i bet 20 dollars u haven't and u dont know have of what ur talkin about cuz there is not one real Matrix Reloaded Movie on Kazaa just cuz u search it and is comes up does not mean its real all of the ones on kazaa are fake. it was supposed to be out sunday on a screener but theres way to much security at those. there might be some at ur threaters if u live in a city prolly will be

i bet 20 dollars i really don't care if its on there...........

Flyin#3-1/2
05-15-2003, 08:07 AM
i loved the first matrix, i watched it over and over, i've seen it hundreds of times and i'm still not sick of it :D, lol, i'm a matrix freak. probably because i'm one of those computer genius people who spend all their time on computers...lol....i started hacking when i was 7...but then i quit....i'm mostly good now :devil

BaD_250ex
05-19-2003, 01:33 AM
The matrix sucked!!!!! WAY TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. Cool fight scenes though.

spincr4hire
05-19-2003, 01:39 AM
I thought the interstate scene was awesome! They could have done without the boring 35 minutes at the first, though, when they were in the cave or whatever.

300exjuggalo
05-19-2003, 02:17 AM
yea but over all it was good not GReat gut good

Mxbubs
05-19-2003, 09:04 AM
Went and saw it. ......Sorry, I have to say it sucked.

Had I not seen and like the first one, this one would have been impossible to sit thru. I think the filmakes went overboard with the special effects because thats what people raved about in the 1st one, and totally neglected to work on a good story line. Its like they thought "well we will give them a bunch of cool scenes, and they wont realize the story line sucks"

Well, it sucked.

Flyin#3-1/2
05-19-2003, 12:58 PM
i thought the movie was pretty good, the fight scenes were awesome too. you have to look at the story line in a different way i guess, it has a lot to do with our own world. the whole meaning of the movie is not for the average person. you have to be a deep thinker to actually think this movie is great, and i thought it was great indeed. can't wait until Matrix: Revolution!

250rmike
05-19-2003, 02:12 PM
haha i havent been on in a whle but i got to see it the wed. before it came out. my dads company had a new computer system called the matrix or something like that so we got to see a preview i was not to greatly impressed by the movie. the 1st one was a hellava lot better. lets just hope the third one is better

thought i would edit this: but i went to see it at 9 am not at night. but i think that they are still int he matrix. cause i mean how could he do what he did in the end. i dont know im just talking jibber jabber though. but i cant wait till the last one and i hope its better

Mxbubs
05-19-2003, 06:33 PM
I am a DEEP thinker, and I got the meaning, but I still think the actors and storyline sucked. Sorry.:D

BaD_250ex
05-20-2003, 12:52 AM
The sex scene was kewl. And when he whooped some major *** with that pole!! And the chick on the street bike. But other than that is sucked BALLS.

danyeo
05-20-2003, 01:45 AM
I didn't think it sucked, but since the first one had such a great idea i was a little let down. I like movies with great twists like the Usual Suspects, it's just that i was loosing interest in the movie that i may have missed a few things. But looks like Agent SMith is going after Neo in what is supposed to be the real world. I'm echoeing myself!

250rmike
05-20-2003, 02:53 AM
yea thats hwat else i was thinking but the movie definatly let us down i was hoping it would be great then when i was watching it i was bored and basically wanted to leave for likethe first 45min prolly. i also didnt like how it started off just going right into action.

400grl
05-20-2003, 05:06 AM
I loved both movies - the first one I saw about 100 times (maybe not quite that many) and I'll pay to go see the second one again - prob'ly this weekend! It was awesome!

Blysster
05-20-2003, 05:12 AM
I loved the second one just as much as the first one.

The graphics were amazing. The story line was a little confusing but that's what I like. I would also pay to go see it a second time (I've never done that before)

Can't wait for the third one to come out, when is it comming out??

400grl
05-20-2003, 05:13 AM
I'm thinking maybe there is another Matrix within the Matrix.....think about that one for a while! :)

cudaman
05-20-2003, 05:28 AM
when he did that thing at the end. Maybe there isnt a matrix inside the matrix but that he is molding the real world and the matrix together. could be a possibility. btw ive seen it twice now and loved it both times

EXDUNER127
05-20-2003, 06:03 AM
I thought the movie rocked, I loved it and u have to be a matrix fan to like it, and u have to be able to understand...the first one was all about making choices, and the second one is all about understanding ur self and ur destiny, which I enjoyed. The fight scenes were the best, especially the effects when he was flying were awesome like with the buildings blowing up and stuff..I think he is realizing that he can use his powers other than the matrix, knowing that he is the one and possess his powers in and outside the matrix. And I think the architect is telling him there is nothing he can do because he wants Neo to believe that.
Overall, Im gonna see it again it the movies. those who dont understand it should have just stayed home and have their mommy put in teletubbies for them cuz they can listen to that dialogue.

400grl
05-20-2003, 06:08 AM
Yeah - I'm going to pay extra attention to what the Oracle and the Architect tells him.....it's one of those movies (like the first one) that you get more out of it each time you watch it. I like movies that make me think.......

EXDUNER127
05-20-2003, 06:41 AM
that is awsome that a female enjoyed this movie as much as most guys, and was interested in understanding it..If u werent dating Id almost leave my fiance' for you....j/k she didnt want to go!

400grl
05-20-2003, 07:27 AM
LOL!!!

Tell her she should at least watch it for the love story part of it.....(Trinity should have kicked that girl's *****)........and to see Keanu. Then maybe she will get into the plot! ;) :D

250rmike
05-20-2003, 07:45 AM
400grl thats what i was thinking that they really arnt in the real world yet but they thought they were the whole time. like they are still in the matrix cause of what he did in the end

UglyMotha™
05-20-2003, 07:51 AM
uhh ya........................I guess i missed that episode:huh

you did not just have a trekky moment:huh

Guy400
05-20-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by danyeo
Matrix inside a Matrix! Yawn!
Ever see an episode of Star Trek The Next Generation when the character that Giordy created inside the holodeck had the ability to defeat data in a Sherlock Holmes mystery. On part 2 the character, Moriority, created a holodeck inside of a holodeck and tricked Captain Pickard and Giordy into thinking they were in the real world. When Neo Zapped those Sentinals in the real world, all i could think of is, i bet the Matrix creaters, those 2 Brothers, are hoping there are no Trekkies in the audience. UM, come to think of it the Holodeck is an innocent little version of the Matrix in that it doesn't need human energy to power it and it's on a small scale and it's user friendly, lol. But is it just me in thinking they are borrowing a lot from Star Trek here. Then covering it up with fancy fight scenes, cool clothes, stunts, and a character in Neo that reminds me of Paul Moadeb from Dune. Ya know, he was the one to bring order to the universe in that movie and beat all the bad guys with his powers that nobody else had. Ugh, i better stop geekin out now! :huh What the hell did you just say?? lmfao:D

Mxbubs
05-20-2003, 07:53 AM
The Matrix was a rip off of the movie "Dark City".

If anyone saw Dark City before the Matrix was even thought of, you know what Im talking about.

Dark City was dang good too.

EXDUNER127
05-20-2003, 08:08 AM
I think u have been to too many trekky conventions, lets not jump to conclusions just yet, I think that he figures out that he has his powers in the real world to find out that something is gonna take place in the real world maybe, just my two cookies!

Blysster
05-20-2003, 08:21 AM
I think the kid he saved will play a big role in the 3rd one.

Maybe the architect is living in somekind of matrix too? OK, my head hurts now, I need a beer...

And I wouldn't mind having some of that matrix cake to go with it :blah

400grl
05-20-2003, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah! The cake! LOL!

And those albino twin things reminded me of Milli Vanilli! that's what i kept calling them! :)

250rmike
05-20-2003, 09:04 AM
nope the kid he saved should be dead now did anyone else realize that the twins were ghosts? just wondering. remember how they were talking about abnormalities in the matrix like anytime some one saw a ghost or a vampire it was a program that would rather stay in the matrix then be destroyed.

400grl
05-20-2003, 09:12 AM
Hmmmmmmmm....see...that's what's so cool about that movie....so much to figure out.

SlapNutz
05-20-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Hmmmmmmmm....see...that's what's so cool about that movie....so much to figure out.

wes havin mixxiko partie:D :D , i thot u mkae it, i thikn

:macho :bandit:

danyeo
05-21-2003, 02:18 AM
HAHA. I'm not a trekky, just a casual fan of The Next Generation. A friend of mine wants to go see it so i may have to go back and see it again. Either i will like it more this time or I'll wind up playing Blackjack on my cell phone, well see.

Derno24
05-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Man too much thinking can only hurt your brain. Now one thought to ponder. Since this supposedly happened multiple times before is that each time NEO gets better and better at what he does. Thus the line from the architect," you got the question much faster this time. I think in reality here Neo isn't in a 2nd matrix only becoming more like Darth vader "More of a Machine." He chose to save trinity, but I don't think he was supposed to be able to. Neo is getting more powerful.

Dark City was a good movie my arse. This movie and dark city have small similarities in that there is one, but the end goal is different. That would be like saying this movie resembles all other movies. It is sci-fi they all rip each other off to make their story work.

There is nothing wrong with being a trekkie just don't admit it openly and everything will be ok. j/k

Derno24
05-21-2003, 02:38 AM
One last nugget. When Neo killed smith in the first movie he didn't kill him only absorbed his code and vice versa. That is why smith can do what he does now. The big battle will be with neo aka star wars fighting smith who is inside himself.

Of course I could be full of BS too.:macho :macho

danyeo
05-21-2003, 03:05 AM
No fight scene in the Matrix will ever match Ed Norton beating the crap out of himself in Fight Club! That my friends is genius!!

Mxbubs
05-21-2003, 03:13 AM
Hahahahaha......Fight Club was awesome.

The Matrix was not a rip off of Dark City my arse.:D

Derno24
05-21-2003, 03:21 AM
Oh yes my friend Norton kicking his own butt is definitely a plus. How about the people that were willing to follow a guy who fights himself. Which one is smarter?

danyeo
05-21-2003, 03:29 AM
I am going to see it again, What does piss me off now at the movies is not that people leave their phones on, but why does everyone have to look at their phones every 5 minutes and some new cell phone display are bright as hell and they stay on for a while. A guy next to me had his phone in his hand the whole movie and 2 people in front of me, and it seemed like they were illuminated the whole damm movie. When i saw Spiderman a bunch of non-English speaking people would not shut the F@#$K up for the movie and they had to bring 3 crying 2 year olds with them. All that crap goes on and they don't let me sneak a 12 pack in anymore!

danyeo
05-21-2003, 03:35 AM
Opps, i think i went off topic. Maybe i should make a thread called, People who go to the movies that should be strapped into their chair and beaten with hammers!

EXDUNER127
05-21-2003, 03:57 AM
"I think the kid he saved will play a big role in the 3rd one."

I read that this kid will play a part in the next movie where proves himself to be a worthy combatant...Not like neo but he will fight in the next one and I do believe that the architect is trying to get Neo to think he is uncapable of winning...What do u guy think of that guy that Smith sent into the real world?

RAGE
05-21-2003, 04:07 AM
For anyone who didn't sit there and wait for the credits end to see the Revolution they gave you some clues to add to the mix of what is coming next. Smith is a huge part of the next movie but I am still running it through my head trying to compute how it all goes together.

danyeo
05-21-2003, 04:08 AM
Now the fact that i missed the previews of the next one and hearing everyone's theories and opinions i shall go see it again with an open mind.

cudaman
05-21-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Derno24
Now one thought to ponder. Since this supposedly happened multiple times before is that each time NEO gets better and better at what he does. Thus the line from the architect," you got the question much faster this time. I think in reality here Neo isn't in a 2nd matrix only becoming more like Darth vader "More of a Machine." He chose to save trinity, but I don't think he was supposed to be able to. Neo is getting more powerful.

this is a decent theory except he didnt say YOU got the question faster he just said that he got it fast then the others. therfore i dont think NEO was "THE ONE" all 6 times. because remember. the matrix died 6 times. and if the people die in the matrix then they die for real, so neo could have come from the other times

Flyin#3-1/2
05-21-2003, 04:42 AM
only about 1% of the people who see the matrix can fully understand and comprehend what it means

UglyMotha™
05-21-2003, 04:43 AM
so.........anybody check out the lizzie mguire movie yet :macho

JustRace
05-21-2003, 04:54 AM
I liked the movie, i didn't stay till the end of the credits though so now i want to see it again just to see what i missed at the end. lol

Also when i went to see the movie some dumbass had there one month old baby in there and it kept on crying.

UglyMotha™
05-21-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by JustRace
I liked the movie, i didn't stay till the end of the credits though so now i want to see it again just to see what i missed at the end. lol

Also when i went to see the movie some dumbass had there one month old baby in there and it kept on crying.

the lizzie mguire movie :huh

Derno24
05-21-2003, 05:22 AM
Now this is open for debate.

When they fight in the matrix and they are injured they feel it. When they are plugged into the matrix they can change their appearance to a limit. What is to say the reverse is possible. When the people are entered into the matrix they take the shape the computer has set out for them. Remember that zion has been destroyed 5 other times and they always leave the same ammount of people behind to rebuild.

Machines operate on a cyclical basis so a being looking like keanu reeves and having the same powers has been to the architect before. Also, when morphieus meets neo he states there have been many who have been thought to be the one. The computer created neo to keep itself realistic and believable to the humans that are plugged in.

Man I gotta start drinking....Danyeo: all you have to do is take a woman with one of those backpack thingys on and then you can fit that 12 pack in. Another part of the trick get a large soda from concession and empty it in bathroom. Then while you are in the theatre pour cans of beer into cup and sip away like you are enjoying a frosty coke. AHHHHHHHH nothing like a cold one at the movies. Helped when watching House of a 1000 corpses.

NO I HAVEN"T SEEN THE LIZZIE MACGUIRE MOVIE - although Hillary Duff is pretty hot.

EXDUNER127
05-21-2003, 10:21 AM
Other Neo's (the ones) may have tried but if u pay attention to these last 2 movies its all about taking chances and believing in yourself, notice how Neo keeps figuring things out because he wants to know but he doesnt know just why. And the architect possibly thinks Neo will fail just as the others have. But I think that Neo is the first of himself ( the actual "one"). thats why I like this move cus u have to think hard to understand it. There is something fishy with smith though, I think he wants out of the matrix also....I dunno hes kind of sketchy!

Derno24
05-21-2003, 12:30 PM
we are saying the same thing only Neo has been following a cause and effect style of thinking. Remeber the franchman and the architect is telling him that his weakness is making choices.

Also I think smith and Neo have become the same.

400grl
05-22-2003, 04:04 AM
OK - after watching it the second time I noticed a few more things......did you notice that all the bullets in the fight scene with the French guy's men and Neo are silver? Just interesting. Also....I don't think the Oracle is the "mother" of the Matrix - I think it might bet that French chick.......or someone else. Also, after seeing the trailers for the 3rd movie - I have to wonder if Zion was actually destroyed or not.....it showed those robot things that closed the gate to Zion in the 3rd movie - and if the kid that Neo saved is in the 3rd movie, too, then it can't be true that everyone in Zion died.

Also - I wonder if they can go back in time - they mentioned that when you go to where all the backdoors are, that time is irrelevent.....so maybe they can find a back door to before Zion was destroyed and get there in time to save it.

Just lots of thinking.....probably all wrong, but it's fun to try to figure it out! :)

Just as good the second time, BTW!

Derno24
05-22-2003, 04:27 AM
They never stated that Zion was destroyed. That confused me too. The wife informed me that they were talking about where the tunnel intersected with where the machines were digging. They wipped out all the ships. So Zion is still safe for now.

400grl
05-22-2003, 04:30 AM
Oh.....I thought they said that when the squiddies were coming - they were waiting for them to get within range to release the EMP, but "someone" set it off too early, and it was wasted, taking out 6 of their ships in the process. Then from there is was a massacre - with only "smith" left out of everyone when they went to look for survivors. So....Zion is still around? I totally missed that! I'm a dork!

Derno24
05-22-2003, 04:35 AM
Yup it is still around. The ships are all gone though. That was what the arguement with the colonel was. Smith was the one who set the Emp off early.

EXDUNER127
05-22-2003, 04:47 AM
Persephony ( french chick) also said something about silver bullets in her gun too. I wonder what the silver bullets mean? I need to go see it again.

EXDUNER127
05-22-2003, 04:48 AM
I bet a silver bullet is the only way to kill Neo or smith!

UglyMotha™
05-22-2003, 04:50 AM
Persephony ( french chick) also said something about silver bullets in her gun too. I wonder what the silver bullets mean? I need to go see it again.

I do believe the frenchmen had vamps around his place and i'm almost positive that when they went into that room where the two dudes were watching tv there was a vampire flick playing but i'm pretty sure those two dudes were vampires, or i could be just talking out my ***:huh

remlapr
05-22-2003, 05:19 AM
Silver bullets are a werewolf thing and I think the two guards were suppose to be werewolfs, that's why she used silver bullets. That was the only thing I didn't like, the part about vampires and ghost, etc.. really just being rouge programs inside the matrix.

I looked at it as the guy that set off the emp is a copy of agent smith existing in the "real" world - not that he "did" something to the guy. I agree that this is all leading to some sort of convergence between the "real" world and the matrix, like a new level of technology. Either that or what they think is the "real" world is just another level of the Matrix like others have suggested and is just another form of "control" for hard core hackers to escape to so they will falsely believe they have truely found the answer to the question of "what is the matrix" and stop searching, but in reality they aren't actually in the real world at all yet. And maybe the "real world" still actually exist and is fully intact, not all blown to hell like they think - I could see that being how the third movie ends....

UglyMotha™
05-22-2003, 05:42 AM
no silver bullets are a vampire thing, ever see blade

EXDUNER127
05-22-2003, 05:46 AM
thats what I have been thinking too, about the real world and the matrix. But remember in the the first matrix when Smith told morpheous that he needed to get the codes out of the matrix so he could finish his job and then go home, what do you guys think of that?

400grl
05-22-2003, 05:47 AM
That's the exact same thing I was thinking - that the second Matrix was created to erase any hope the humans had and act as a sort of "safeguard" for the machines. Maybe they thought if they lost all "hope" they would not keep trying to escape. Maybe the real world is nice - since no humans have been polluting it for a while........hmmmmmmm

remlapr
05-22-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
no silver bullets are a vampire thing, ever see blade

Ever see the Howling? I have seen Blade and I think I do remember them using silver bullets. But I think over the couse of horror film history silver bullets have been more associated with killing Werewolves, either way I didn't really like that part of the story. My favorite effect in the whole movie was when Neo would take off and start flying, how he would "flex" then entire world around him - that was sweet. Did you guys know that the woman that played the Oracle died :( She isn't in the third movie, the "Oracle" is, but not that actress, whatever that means...

EXDUNER127
05-22-2003, 07:17 AM
The whole trilogy is about life and making choices, so the machines, architect, frenchguy, are all making Neo think there is nothing he can do , and he is doing other wise cus its telling people that no matter what anything is possible, and Neo is relizing this so he is not going to stop. But I dont get Smith who is he and does he have anything to do with the architect. Cus when the other agent see's him he just says,"Oh, its you!" what does that mean and why is smith the only one that really wants to get through because he now has nothing to do with the other agents it seems. ????????

danyeo
05-27-2003, 02:25 AM
I saw it again and i liked it better this time. I also think the Frenchchick is the mother of the Matrix. When Neo suggested to the Architect that the Oracle might be the mother he sarcasticly said "please". And that kiss that Neo had with the French chick i think is more important than i thought because remember the very next time Neo was in the real world, when they left the ship and they were running from the Sentinels Neo paused and said something was different, then he zapped them with an EMP pulse from his hand, so something about that kiss changed him. She also conveniantly knew where the keymaker was and she easily killed that one vamp when they were suppossed very hard to kill, i guess because she had a silver bullet. That Frenchguy, or whatever program he is has been around for a while because he said he survived Neo's predecessors'. Those Twins should be back, they are ghost programs that didn't want to be deleted and they shouldn't be that easily killed or erased. I don't think Neo has been the one each time, i think the Counciler in Zion was one before Neo because of the talk they had, he was almost trying to convince Neo that humans and machines must coexist in order to survive. Sounds like something that he realized after he went though what Neo is going through. A few things still have me a little confused, i am not sue if anyone is in the real world or not, what they think is the real world may be a sort of backup program to the Matrix, like what others have said. I am not sure exactly what Neo is. Does anyone think that he may be a program, i actually thought that he may be a version of a Ctrl,Alt,Del for the Matrix, then they start Zion over with the amount of people the Architect stated. How upsetting would it be that after the next movie Neo waked up at his computer with "knock, knock, knock, on the screen.

cudaman
05-27-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by danyeo
i think the Counciler in Zion was one before Neo

im not to sure about that, i could be wrong but its another theory.

How upsetting would it be that after the next movie Neo waked up at his computer with "knock, knock, knock, on the screen.

that would suck LOL! but would make a good closer for the movie i guess.

sweet300ex
05-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Flyin#3-1/2
only about 1% of the people who see the matrix can fully understand and comprehend what it means

danyeo
05-27-2003, 11:07 AM
yeah, it is just a movie, i think more than 1% can comprehend it . Although i think over half the people in the theater were too busy talking and they missed some things from the movie. I guess the Nextel direct connect doesn't count as a cell phone conversation. This one ******* goes into the side entrance area of the stadium seating area and thinks it's ok to have a loud converstaion on his cell phone, he was louder than the movie. And a lot of idiots wouldn't shut up after the Frenchguy put the spansih fly in the blondes cake.

remlapr
10-27-2003, 09:51 PM
Bump - only 9 days til all questions are answered :cool:

I almost wish they would have waited until next year to release the third one, after next week no more new Matrix movies :(

danyeo
10-27-2003, 10:14 PM
I can't beleive you bumped this haha! Have any more new theories? My friend has an interesting one. He thinks that what we think of the machines are actually the humans and Zion and all those living in it are machines. Neo is a machine or a program i think. When he zapped the Sentinels with an EMP pulse from his hand he acted just like the ships do, he shut down for a few minutes as in his collapsing on the ground. I don't know maybe I'm wrong we will find out in a short while. I read a few sneak reviews and it sounds better than the last movie, although reloaded grew one me. I hope the evil twins are back in this one!