PDA

View Full Version : Monkeyboy's Tecate???

Johnny_G
05-12-2003, 07:03 AM
Anyone know if monkey got his Tecate running right....he hasn't posted much lately so I guess he must be out riding!!!

tryken
05-12-2003, 07:13 AM
know i donent no iff munkeeboouy cot hiz tekata runnin writ.

Ryan
05-12-2003, 07:14 AM
LOL, I doubt he knows how to start it.

BTW, how old is Monkeyboy anyways?

05-12-2003, 07:14 AM
he probably went out for a long ride with it and the POS broke down on him in the middle of nowere. he's probably lost and just sittin there waitin for the search party to find him...

Or he used the parts off of all the quads he's stealin parts from and found out that there not the right parts and there fallin off on the trail...:eek:

every now and then he sends me PM"s askin questions on how to do stuff and what not so I'll PM him and ask what the word is on his new zooter....:D

SlapNutz
05-12-2003, 07:20 AM
it RUN good :macho :mad:

:bandit:

monkeyboy
05-12-2003, 12:02 PM
I recked agan an momma madd me put it up an i hadta geet ma head cheked at da dokter:(

now slapnutz is ridin it an terrin it up:mad:

05-12-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
I recked agan an momma madd me put it up an i hadta geet ma head cheked at da dokter:(

now slapnutz is ridin it an terrin it up:mad: are you sure he checked your head....if so...it doesnt seem like it....:p

SlapNutz
05-13-2003, 03:09 AM
its fasts, i lik its greene lik the smockes CUZ gets US, monckyby will b ridding soon:devil

:mad:

:bandit:

CUZ'n
05-13-2003, 03:15 AM
i gots yas sum airplan gas an it wil get right now:devil dis stuf is bad it mak my hog fly
how is monckys head:confused: i calld but momma sayn i cant talk wit him:( she is madd wit me over dem smocks i sent ya

SlapNutz
05-13-2003, 03:24 AM
i thinkk hes bestter now, no sure yet :ermm: he wokes up wit one of the gurls i brot backs from the bAR. :blah

CUZ'n
05-13-2003, 03:26 AM
momma fin out he gittn sum and she wil kikk U:macho dat woman gos to church an she don lik dem funy noizes dem gurls makn:D

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
i thinkk hes bestter now, no sure yet :ermm: he wokes up wit one of the gurls i brot backs from the bAR. :blah

You let his sister climb in bed with him ??

05-13-2003, 03:30 AM
Were the heck is you boyz daddy at????

I think ya'll is needin some fatherly figures around there ta help keep ya straight...:macho

SlapNutz
05-13-2003, 03:33 AM
wend ta teh woods, an never com back:ermm: :scary:

CUZ'n
05-13-2003, 03:33 AM
der dadday is in da big jail up norf i tink. he wus a bad man:ermm: but he say he is inocint:(

jay's 300
05-13-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by CUZ'n
momma fin out he gittn sum and she wil kikk U:macho dat woman gos to church an she don lik dem funy noizes dem gurls makn:D

Reminds me of the waterboy! LMAO!

CUZ'n
05-13-2003, 03:34 AM
wend ta teh woods, an never com back:ermm: :scary:

u old nuf to kno beter den dat:o yo dadday wus runin shine and wen an got caught by dat revnur man:mad:

SlapNutz
05-13-2003, 03:35 AM
der dadday is in da big jail up norf i tink. he wus a bad man:ermm: but he say he is inocint:(

:ermm:

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:35 AM

sounds to me like he molested you boyz and that is why you all messed up !!

CUZ'n
05-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
sounds to me like he molested you boyz and that is why you all messed up !!
we smart nuf not to hav a dancn nanner an lokk lik a gay:macho

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:38 AM
we smart nuf not to hav a dancn nanner an lokk lik a gay:macho

Aw boys you just jealous cuz he dancin betta dan YOU !

SlapNutz
05-13-2003, 03:39 AM
Aw boys you just jealous cuz he dancin betta dan YOU !

your avitare is reely gay lik u must be, havin a dansing bannnana, wat a dorck :mad:

CUZ'n
05-13-2003, 03:40 AM
we do dat dancn jus fine wit gurls :muscle: i tink i leav u lone cuz i don lik to be rond dem kinda guyz

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:42 AM
your avitare is reely gay lik u must be, havin a dansing bannnana, wat a dorck :mad:

Sorry boyz im far from gay !! i know you guys wish i was but i just dont play for that team !! wuz wrong with my avatar? you all seem to have a problem wif it cause you always comment on it ?! oh well !!

Pappy
05-13-2003, 03:44 AM
dancin nanner....rotflmgdao:D

CUZ'n
05-13-2003, 03:44 AM
slapy he mus be lik dat funy guy at hom dat has dem funy shirts an don chew like da res of da men in town

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:46 AM
we do dat dancn jus fine wit gurls :muscle: i tink i leav u lone cuz i don lik to be rond dem kinda guyz

i think i red somewhere that you were the leader of the gay coalition of KY? is this correct?

Pappy
05-13-2003, 03:48 AM
i think i red somewhere that you were the leader of the gay coalition of KY? is this correct?

lol...i think homo's even have standards:confused2

exriderdude
05-13-2003, 03:50 AM

no.... that was rico;)

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
lol...i think homo's even have standards:confused2

yeah but when day da leaders they get to set the standards so it dun matter !!

brokeitin3
05-13-2003, 03:52 AM
cuz, slappy, & monkey have eat too many nanners from the wrong end. thats why they act like a JACKAZZ!:scary: :scary: :scary:

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
no.... that was rico;)

hmm i wonder wut his reply will be to taht ??

SlapNutz
05-13-2003, 03:55 AM
how com evry post u mak u talk bout gay stuff, we donnt likk that lifestile u must lik so much causse itall u talks about.,, get ridd of that HOMOS AVITARE, MAKS u look lik farey

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
cuz, slappy, & monkey have eat too many nanners from the wrong end. thats why they act like a JACKAZZ!:scary: :scary: :scary:

yeah they have an obsession wit my nanner!!

JHF219
05-13-2003, 03:57 AM
how com evry post u mak u talk bout gay stuff, we donnt likk that lifestile u must lik so much causse itall u talks about.,, get ridd of that HOMOS AVITARE, MAKS u look lik farey

wut would you like for me to change it too??

exriderdude
05-13-2003, 03:58 AM
hmm i wonder wut his reply will be to taht ??

oh, he'll just threaten me with his little red button...lol

05-13-2003, 04:01 AM
oh, he'll just threaten me with his little red button...lol

Well i guess you haven't figured out that the button works huh chit fer brains..

I thought things were fine between us now..but I see your still tryin to get under ma skin.. I'm lackin sleep and kinda moody today so try to be nice and I will too....;)

JHF219
05-13-2003, 04:11 AM
R slappyboy and monkeynutz brothers? or is slappy monkeys uncle?? or maybe monkey refers to slappy as uncledad?

exriderdude
05-13-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Well i guess you haven't figured out that the button works huh chit fer brains..

I thought things were fine between us now..but I see your still tryin to get under ma skin.. I'm lackin sleep and kinda moody today so try to be nice and I will too....;)

:uhoh: .... i just cant help myself:(

i dont regret it though:blah

RIjon
05-13-2003, 04:19 AM
Ok,

My IQ just dropped after reading(trying to) this thread

I want the 5 minutes of my life back :mad:

05-13-2003, 04:26 AM
:uhoh: .... i just cant help myself:(

i dont regret it though:blah

so it won't bother you if I kick ya off the site today????

:confused:

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 04:30 AM
:uhoh: I think he's asking for it:blah

JHF219
05-13-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
:uhoh: I think he's asking for it:blah

asking? sound like hes begging?!

exriderdude
05-13-2003, 04:33 AM
so it won't bother you if I kick ya off the site today????

:confused:

thats not what i said... its just fun to pick on you, you cant deny that you pick on people too.

besides im not to worried about being kicked off, there is no just grounds for it. and yes it would bother me, i would prolly go into withdrawal:confused2

knighttime
05-13-2003, 04:40 AM
thats not what i said... its just fun to pick on you, you cant deny that you pick on people too.

besides im not to worried about being kicked off, there is no just grounds for it. and yes it would bother me, i would prolly go into withdrawal:confused2

well i think u just wrote yourself a one way ticket out of here. I would delete your previous post if u wanna be around after Rico gets back from lunch.:eek:

TheChknhwk
05-13-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
well i think u just wrote yourself a one way ticket out of here. I would delete your previous post if u wanna be around after Rico gets back from lunch.:eek:

He better not get banned for that post; it would be duely unjust:grr :D

But remember the truth is out there somewhere for the EX files... I even offered my home address to slapnutz of the deliverance boys so I could scan a pic of them riding the TECATE doggy style together & post it for the world to see, but he told me ***KKKKKKKK////YOU or something like that.... lmao...

exriderdude
05-13-2003, 05:19 AM
uhh... am i missing something here:huh

what the hek did i say that was so bad:confused:

your joking right:confused2

p@iNn3ck
05-13-2003, 05:21 AM
tink i sein dems mamma ridin hims tecater

05-13-2003, 05:57 AM

1st off,,, everybody picks on me and rides my arse out nonstop... With you it's only me...so makin me the only person on your bother list is not cool and yes I might poke fun at people too but I tend to let them know I'm joking or kiddin with them by putting smiley faces, j/p, etc, etc, etc behind it.. YOu posting well I won't regret it...:blah is not takin as a joke on my side. I look at it as some little punk tryin the best he can to be a prick to me which doesn't go over so well....specially today since I'm under the weather and not feeling the best and my tolerance level is at it's lowest..

2nd,,,,, the no just grounds for being banned. LMFAO I can ban you if I don't like the color of your eyes and theres not a dam thing you can do about it... Once your banned your banned reregister and try to behave next time is all i can tell ya...I'll wipe my hands clean after pushin the button and not think about it again...

and 3rd,,,it sounds like it would bother you if I banned ya so take my advice and get off my F'in back.....comprende'

All was good between us but you just can't leave things alone so I guess if ya keep it up we'll see who's laughs last...:cool:

TheChknhwk
05-13-2003, 06:04 AM
:eek:

there's always a history...

P@nick that pic is funny as hell!

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 06:06 AM
that was deep:huh

on a lighter note slapmynutz and monkeyjiz reminds me of these two dummies for some reason

Johnny_G
05-13-2003, 06:14 AM
EXRiderdude:
My suggestion would be just to say sorry and go on your way!!!!

I have seen Rico deal with things long enough to know that he is a really cool reasonable person, but you are just trying to piss him off...........If you keep pushing his butttons he will push his not trying to bust you ballz but man let up on him..just my.02

05-13-2003, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
but you are just trying to piss him off...........

Exactly.....people poke fun at me all the time in a joking way and it's no big deal but exrider is tryin his damndest to get under my skin which is almost workin but he won't get to far...at least not under the user name exriderdude...:o

Peace out and Johnny G,,,, boy do I got a treat for you coming soon.....:devil

JHF219
05-13-2003, 06:21 AM

im not sure that i want to know what that is !!:confused2

j/k

TheChknhwk
05-13-2003, 06:25 AM
im not sure that i want to know what that is !!:confused2

j/k

A sugar coated kilbasa in a candied bun?:eek2: :D LMAO... hey Waaiiiiiiit, yer the one w/the dancin' nanner - GAIBOI!

:D

sly400ex
05-13-2003, 06:26 AM
:specially today since I'm under the weather and not feeling the best and my tolerance level is at it's lowest..

Rico, don't worry buddy, you know what will be nice and chilled sitting in the fridge at home, waiting to make you feel better!
;) :cool

Hoggr9
05-13-2003, 06:30 AM
L everone has so much fun wit d nanner that i tink i'd put 2 of dem on my avatar if i were u.

JHF219
05-13-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
A sugar coated kilbasa in a candied bun?:eek2: :D LMAO... hey Waaiiiiiiit, yer the one w/the dancin' nanner - GAIBOI!

Hey dont you start or ill classify you with them inbreeds :D

knighttime
05-13-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk

yeah that avatar should be for like PEE WEE HERMAN or someone like that.

brokeitin3
05-13-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
yeah that avatar should be for like PEE WEE HERMAN or someone like that. YEAH just like "KNIGHTTIME" is out to get Herman's Pee Wee!!:D :D :D :) :) :) (i hate when i leave things out)

knighttime
05-13-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
YEAH just like "KNIGHTTIME" is for Herman's Pee Wee!!:D :D :D :) :) :)

:huh

Ryan
05-13-2003, 07:41 AM
Exactly.....people poke fun at me all the time in a joking way and it's no big deal but exrider is tryin his damndest to get under my skin which is almost workin but he won't get to far...at least not under the user name exriderdude...:o

Remind me not to piss you off Rico :blah ;) .

Pappy
05-13-2003, 08:00 AM
uh what treat is in store rico:devil :confused:

JHF219
05-13-2003, 08:19 AM
i dont think we wanna know

05-13-2003, 08:22 AM
I think exriderdud prolly liks guys.

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 08:33 AM
i dont think we wanna know

is there an echo in here, i coulda swore you already said that

:p

05-13-2003, 08:35 AM
uh what treat is in store rico:devil :confused:

A good laugh that's for dam sure.....:D

JHF219
05-13-2003, 08:39 AM
is there an echo in here ?:D

JTRtrx250r
05-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Rico......Dont take any chit from the toad-suckers,...we luv ya man,lol:D

305exracer11
05-14-2003, 04:05 AM
rico, u think u got it bad im the one that leaves in the same town as exriderdude, and yes he does have $hit for brains..

exriderdude
05-14-2003, 04:25 AM
well i wasnt tryin to piss ya off rico, i was tryin to have some fun. ya know: i bash you, you bash me, and so on. but it seems like everytime i do that i get beat. you have ripped on me plenty of times where i have just let it go, mainly cuz i couldnt think of a come back:confused2

but i guess i will stop pickin on ya now. this is the second time something like this happened....thanks for making that post about banning whoever who want for whatever you want. it really opened my eyes;)

and everything i said was a joke, i thought you got that with the lol and :blah that i put in there, but i guess not:ermm:

Johnny G- the things you write at ******** are awesome, and ive always thought you were awesome and looked up to you, and i always will;)

305- i think we know which one of us has $hit for brains:rolleyes: --->Joke<---;)

Ryan
05-14-2003, 05:24 AM
well i wasnt tryin to piss ya off rico, i was tryin to have some fun. ya know: i bash you, you bash me, and so on. but it seems like everytime i do that i get beat. you have ripped on me plenty of times where i have just let it go, mainly cuz i couldnt think of a come back:confused2

but i guess i will stop pickin on ya now. this is the second time something like this happened....thanks for making that post about banning whoever who want for whatever you want. it really opened my eyes;)

and everything i said was a joke, i thought you got that with the lol and :blah that i put in there, but i guess not:ermm:

Johnny G- the things you write at ******** are awesome, and ive always thought you were awesome and looked up to you, and i always will;)

305- i think we know which one of us has $hit for brains:rolleyes: --->Joke<---;)

*** kisser :uhoh: :p

BTW, Johnny, When are you gonna write up a new thing for ******** :blah . Its been awhile since your last one.

05-14-2003, 05:30 AM

No hard feelings here dude... Yesterday was a pretty chitty day and I probably shoulda waited till today to jump your butt since i'm in a much MUCH better mood.. :)

anywho you alright in my book until we meet on the track,,then your goin into a haybail buddy....:devious: ;)

Doibugu2
05-14-2003, 05:39 AM
Oh, kick him off Rico. It will move me higher up to the top 10 posters list.

Just gotta figure out how to get pappy kicked off, so I can be number one!:devil

j/p

exriderdude
05-14-2003, 05:55 AM

anywho you alright in my book until we meet on the track,,then your goin into a haybail buddy....:devious: ;)

if you can catch me;)

05-14-2003, 06:35 AM
I was told he has a "400" & a "R":cool:

SlapNutz
05-14-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"

hoo tell u that stuf, an we donnt want u helpin wit monckybys tecotty, cuase the paint not thare, an yuor paintskoat fal off jus like skin of snakes does wen sheddin

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 06:55 AM
hoo tell u that stuf, an we donnt want u helpin wit monckybys tecotty, cuase the paint not thare, an yuor paintskoat fal off jus like skin of snakes does wen sheddin

are you trying to say 2-r's does a crappy paint coat job or somthing:huh

:p :D :blah

JHF219
05-14-2003, 07:00 AM
i think that is what he is trying to say in his own inbred way !!

05-14-2003, 07:14 AM
for slapnutz :macho
& its kinda funny how he is always "blinging" up POWDERCOATING ;)
wonder what his motivation is :cool:

Pappy
05-14-2003, 08:15 AM
lmfao.....i love how its me and ive been out of the state all day:(

oh well you all think what you will...if they are bugging you then you either deserve it or did something to make them mad:p they dont mess with me because they no better;) so blame someone else.....that dog WONT hunt:cool:

kabd69667
05-14-2003, 08:28 AM
and he stayed in rico's basement last year i think.....and he broke his handlebars doin something?? hmmm....

05-14-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by kabd69667
and he stayed in rico's basement last year i think.....and he broke his handlebars doin something?? hmmm....

sorry but no crazy *******s have stayed in my basement besides the drunk lady from next door.....:huh :huh

kabd69667
05-14-2003, 09:09 AM
sorry but no crazy *******s have stayed in my basement besides the drunk lady from next door.....:huh :huh
maybe your memory is slipping :huh

monkeyboy
05-14-2003, 09:29 AM
maybe your memory is slipping :huh

mabe u shuld mine U own beez wax mizter:macho i dont memberr axin U anny dam thin:scary:

kabd69667
05-14-2003, 09:34 AM
i don't remember asking you to comment on my post either

monkeyboy
05-14-2003, 09:41 AM
i don't remember asking you to comment on my post either

an u juss madd da # 4 spott on ma azzz kikkin liss :mad: :mad:

kabd69667
05-14-2003, 09:42 AM
too bad you'll be too far behind to catch up and kick my ***

05-15-2003, 01:16 AM
[B]
...if they are bugging you then you either deserve it or did something to make them mad:p they dont mess with me because they no better/B]

I bet there is more to it than that ;)
sounds like YOU know them well :macho

Pappy
05-15-2003, 01:18 AM
i just pay attention a lil more them most people....if you have something to say ...say it...if not...shut it:macho again with the computer muscles?:confused: :mad:

05-15-2003, 01:20 AM
I have said what I wanted to say :D
computer muscles :confused: got nothing to do with it ..
SIMA DONNA now ..:blah

Pappy
05-15-2003, 01:23 AM
well, i left at 8 am yesterday....didnt return until 3:30pm....ask hay dug ...i met him in west virginia. seems all 3 of the members posted during that time:o as i said....THAT dog wont hunt:macho GO FISH:macho

SlapNutz
05-15-2003, 02:54 AM
I have said what I wanted to say :D
computer muscles :confused: got nothing to do with it ..
SIMA DONNA now ..:blah

2r thies got notting wit peppy, its onle bout u, do yuo want KIKKEDD UP:mad:

TheChknhwk
05-15-2003, 03:16 AM
2r thies got notting wit peppy, its onle bout u, do yuo want KIKKEDD UP:mad:

You musta been eatin the paint chips off that frame son:huh

CUZ'n
05-15-2003, 03:53 AM
i tink we ned to go see dis guy an kikk him in da dertpiles:macho mayb we git johny c to smach him up reel good at dat race:devil u tink u fastr den johny c:confused:

TheChknhwk
05-15-2003, 03:59 AM
i tink we ned to go see dis guy an kikk him in da dertpiles:macho mayb we git johny c to smach him up reel good at dat race:devil u tink u fastr den johny c:confused:

Johnny is the man, I read his column, but that's where the similarities stop.... I hope to god you're not real, because if you are you're stealing oxygen that was meant for humans....:confused: :grr :ermm: