PDA

View Full Version : Went racing this weekend

dirtmomma
05-12-2003, 04:08 AM
Well took the 300 out on the scramble track for the 1st time w/ new A arms & it worked great!!!! My heat race I got the hoeshot & hung on to 1st for about 3 laps then I took a turn too wide & a Z400 got under me but i ended in 2nd, & made it to the Amain. Had a crappy start on the main, wheelied big time(for me) so I was pretty much last into the 1st turn but by the 3rd turn I was in 4th then moved up to 3rd & kept it there was no way I was catching 1st(Katie Duncan) & 2nd some gal on a Z400, I could catch her in the corners but of course she had the hp on the straights. But I rode the wheels off of it this weekend & had a blast!!! My son did good on his Blaster also, he placed the same as I did in his heats & main so that was funny. The poor Blasty though is going to have to be tore down before the next race, it's leaking oil BAD, so we have to put new seals around the shift shaft I do believe, but he just kept putting oil in it & finished the day. We also took my nephew who rides a 250EX & he did dang good for goin against blasters, & 300EX's he also got 3rd so we had a good weekend & NO I won't have any pics:( the hubby was videotaping & the photographers weren't there!!!

Natertot426ex
05-12-2003, 06:14 AM
Do you know what katie has done to her motor?

dirtmomma
05-13-2003, 03:09 AM
nope not sure!! I'm thinkin she may have a 440 kit but not sure.:)

jay's 300
05-13-2003, 03:50 AM
Congrats on your race! Sounds like you all had fun! :D