PDA

View Full Version : Which tires?

hawiianpwr
05-11-2003, 02:08 PM
I have a question for you guys. I need to get a new set of rears for my 400. Right now I have 20" shredders but I got a gash on the right sidewall and I dont trust it. I mostly trail ride and jump but I'm going try racing this summer. There are three that I am looking at. Razor 1, Kenda Klaws, and the holeshots. In ATV sport a couple of months ago they tested all three of these tires and the put the new Klaws ahead of the other two. What do you guys think?

norrisboat
05-11-2003, 02:45 PM
You know how the magazines figure out what is the best product........ The company that pays them the most money to give them a good word. Thats how it is done.

Personally, I like the razr's. I use those for when I go trail riding. Im happy and satisfied with those. Although I have not tried The itp Xc's or Kendas. Compared to stock though the razr's blow away the stock tires. I was plugging my tire about every weekend with stock and now I dont have one plug in my tires and they are almost worn down.

If you are going to race mx then I would go with the ITP mx tires. I have those and am very impressed with the handling and grip they provide.

05-12-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by norrisboat
You know how the magazines figure out what is the best product........ The company that pays them the most money to give them a good word. Thats how it is done.

yip ^^ :ermm:

hawiianpwr
05-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Well it looks pretty even! Thanks for your responses. I just ordered today, I'm going to get the Klaws along with other things ofcourse!. I'll get some pics on here when I get them.

250EXking
05-12-2003, 11:49 AM
razrs