PDA

View Full Version : my new talent......freestyle rappin'

ryanh250ex
05-11-2003, 12:15 PM
hahaha........i'm probably the whitest of white boys, and i just got into freestyle for fun. my friend is real good at freestyle and he inspired me to join him, just for fun. there's lot of language (i'll try to clean up some of it), but it's real funny.....enjoy! i'm rh027 and my friend joey is joeyjewlz

JoeyJewlz: gotta jerk off, be back in 10
Rh027: oh, please, your rhymes are nothing but a mere tease, i hope you jerk off and shoot it all over the keys
Auto response from JoeyJewlz: this is for Deshawn, Eshlawn, Lil Mama, and her friends- Lisa,Teresa, Maria, Tia, Lia and Kim
Rh027: you're piss poor while i got the g's
Rh027: you cant even afford to pay for your own needs
Rh027: watch yo back, roondog, or else you'll be removing out of your butt a bunch of steel cleats
Rh027: hate to break it to ya man, but ur s*** does stink
Rh027: my rhyming is like your first time having man sex, it's rougher than you think
JoeyJewlz: yur dumb and all over the place, ill leave my load all over your face- while u rhyme rough i do it straight up yur butt- blood comes out of the butt cut whenever i bust a nut
JoeyJewlz: why so quiet- havin another anal riot- yur not straight, theres no way i buy it- uve sucked so much wang u need to go on a wang diet- definetly try it- The Wang Watchers Plan, i recommend u buy it
JoeyJewlz: buy*
Rh027: hold on, i had to go outside to grab something and now i'm gonna go eat a pizza
JoeyJewlz: JoeyJewlz: u can barely think, that excuse is lame- my rhymes will slap you and trap u inside yur own brain- ***** please im paralyze u like christopher reeves, ull be carryin a cane---yo i go to Pathmark and in the center isle I buy Brooklyn- bring it home, cook it smile and cook din- i start bangin ur mom and we dunt care if u looked in- she just open wide, sighed and took it in
Rh027: dude, you need some new material, my mom's almost 45 and you need help if you cant get any younger girls, yo-i gots the style while you love getting ****ed by Father Pedophile
Rh027: while you get sinkhole from your favorite priest, i sneak over to your house and get some milk from your momma's teats
JoeyJewlz: 45? i dunt care ill still go for the dive- i thrive whenever i do her on abc live....on tv you can see me be me and you cant see how she be free when she go down on me, whos a batlle rapper? just let me see, someday ill be on MTV and on the side ill be doin yur mom and bunch of chicks on BET..you sound like one of those retarded kid s from CCD
JoeyJewlz: i bring competitors to silence since they cant handle my violence..u lil punk ill strangle you- hang u upside down as a windchime and dangle you
Rh027: that's sad that you like that, b***h- when i roll on dubs i bring my posse in a trailer hooked up to a hitch- when i have a threesome with my gf and your sister she gets so horny that she starts to twitch- stfu roondog, i'll stab you wit a machete and bury you in a ditch

Rh027: is it me, joey, or do i not hear anymore rhymes? your day of fame is over, bi-yatch-get with the times
JoeyJewlz: interesting to see ryan's other side- put now im pissed and about to have his butthole torn 20 inches wide- i have rules which you must abide- stop makin whoopie to yur dad in yur ride-when u play manhunt dont hook up with lil boys when u hide-and dont bother this entree cuz yur a douchebag on the side
Rh027: unlike you, i got nothing to hide, you're in the closet and so now it's my time to shine- i dont know 'bout you roondog, but i dont get my jollies from making little boys cry by letting them play with my natural log- you're sounding a little worn out, you're sounding a little tired, so why dont you give it all a rest and give head to a dog
JoeyJewlz: that was horrendous lol
Rh027: horrendous? please, dog, dont get me started- your mom's so loose that when i banged her she farted
Rh027: the jury's verdict is unaminous, and they say you're retarded

sorry for the language, mods......i've cleaned up alot of it, and i'll try to edit it for language a few more times. just wanted to see if anyone liked it.

Thanks,
Ryan

sweet300ex
05-11-2003, 12:35 PM
JoeyJewlz: gotta jerk off, be back in 10:huh

blondie69
05-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
JoeyJewlz: gotta jerk off, be back in 10:huh

ya we didn't quite needa know that info:huh but besides that lil fact.......thats really good. better then wat i could do, u should hear my best friend in battles, she's really good. she has good "word power" she knows ALOT of big words and wat they mean so she can make up really good rhymes. the biggest word i know (i've seriously sat for about 30 mins tryin to think of the biggest one) and its Mississippi:D

bluebaron
05-11-2003, 12:45 PM
you type all that,
:eek: but why:confused2

DEAL
05-11-2003, 01:20 PM
You wanna Freestyle? IM me.
I'll show u how its done.

EvilJester400EX
05-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Wankstas :uhoh:

RuffRyder400ex
05-11-2003, 01:31 PM
:eek2: :huh

05-11-2003, 01:31 PM
thats gay is that all u did today its may and you didnt even go out side today? pretty soon farmers be doin hay and molding clay, last saturday i went to pom pay with jeffs daddy day day and all he would say say is that freestyle rappin is gay gay

its easy....

Ryan
05-11-2003, 01:36 PM
WOW, maybe you should join the Bomb Squad :ermm: .

Glow Plug
05-11-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
thats gay is that all u did today its may and you didnt even go out side today? pretty soon farmers be doin hay and molding clay, last saturday i went to pom pay with jeffs daddy day day and all he would say say is that freestyle rappin is gay gay

its easy....

lmao pretty good freeride

and to this thread :huh

Derek
05-11-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Wankstas :uhoh:

foshigity

zzbudzz
05-11-2003, 03:12 PM
uumm.....ok . whats the average age of people on this site? 13?

AtvMxRider
05-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz

Derek
05-11-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz

sometimes it does seem that way doesnt it.

I love how when all these kids see 8 mile, they get the idea that they are rappers.:p

Castor-426ex
05-11-2003, 03:30 PM
ok lemme bust my rhyme

:D

instead of tryin to rap i took a crap
logged on to exriders and took a nap
yo

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo

check it

i just got done watchin anna nichole
somebody needs to stuff some stackers2 down that ho

word
wurd

true dat

:huh

zzbudzz
05-11-2003, 03:37 PM
:confused2 """i just got done watchin anna nichole
somebody needs to stuff some stackers2 down that ho""" now thats talent! you need a agent! .........word

Castor-426ex
05-11-2003, 03:39 PM
lmgdfao

i need a cool rapper name now

zzbudzz
05-11-2003, 03:49 PM
sir piss por

Castor-426ex
05-11-2003, 03:51 PM
hmmm

i like it!!!

Dune Surfer
05-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Sorry, that is not a talent:eek2:

05-11-2003, 04:06 PM
rap sucks seriously, listen to how ridiculous 99% of it is, its nasty vulgar garbage and nothing about it is musical

there are some rap songs i like and i think jurassic 5 and black eyed peas are good rappers and there musci is really good but when u listen to some this crap and its like

i ****ed dat ****** she licked my dangly wangly shicivu wizzzle didhfi oh shizzle i forogot the words to this shizzle so ill make up words and talk like dizzle and theyll buy my album cuz its the sheezy and gfihifhdsfjsfbdbfbi

now thats a hit single....

some of its good but most of it sucksssssssss and freestyle rappin? wtf its a bunch of people ryhming at each other

05-11-2003, 04:08 PM
oh yeah my crappin name is sir flame alot

cudaman
05-11-2003, 06:13 PM
hey it was pretty good. i tried freestylin but i cant. i get like three lines and that is it. i cant think of the words off the top of my head like that. BUT.... what i do do is beatbox. im pretty good. nowhere near rahzel though!

ryanh250ex
05-12-2003, 07:01 AM
i knew i would get some backlash for this.

fine, it's not a "talent", consider it more like a hobby. like i said, i do it for fun. sh*ts and giggles, if you will.

i never said i thought rap was good (i think it sucks), or i wanted to be a rapper. i dont listen to any rap at all (i prefer punk/ska). i dont try to be a rapper in any way shape or form. i dont dress like it either (i wear addidas running sneakers, not Lugz or Timbalands :blah ) and i certainly dont act like it. i started freestyle just to try something new, and for some laughs.i've never really seen any movie like 8 mile, or boyz in the hood, or anything like that.

of course i'm vulgar. that's pretty much the way most rap is, so when i need to keep with a beat, i insert a dirty word in there. as you can see, i've used quite a bit of dirty words :p

to people who hated it, dont take it too personally or seriously. it was all for fun and some laughs, so take a chill pill.to people who thought it was good, thanks.

thanks for reading.

Ryan

NTPracing22
05-12-2003, 10:59 AM
Its kinda funny that ppl are getting into freestyling and battling more and more since 8 mile has come out.

we got a kid in my school that raps...he calls himself Ice Burg Ali. i call him triscut

ryanh250ex
05-12-2003, 02:43 PM
bumpity bump bump