PDA

View Full Version : Gncc Help!!

Stock 400 rider
05-11-2003, 10:53 AM
I want some sugestions from you guys.

I race GNCC here in my country(Brazil) and I`m almost becoming the champ. The problem is that we raced 1 hour and now is 1h 30

I almost coudn`t finish the 1 hour race, I was felling of the quad and could not get my hands in the bars, so now I`m dead meet!!!

How can win this race and become the champ? GNCC`s in us are like 2 hours right?

Does anybody knows the pro`s strategy to win?? I know that we can`t give 100% all the race.

Anybody???

cdalejef
05-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Yes, we race for 2+ hours. The key is to practice for 30 minutes longer than you will be racing for. So when you practice, ride for 2 hours before stopping.

Stock 400 rider
05-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Thanks Jeff but there`s one thing, I cannot run for 2 hours straight gasing all the time.

How practice would be?

ex kid
05-11-2003, 01:36 PM
like me you probably hate to run but u need endure to XC race and since i started running and riding my mountin bike alot i can feel a huge difference in how long i can ride and how hard. so my suggestion is run like a mile a day and watch what you eat a little and most of all ride non stop and hard. endurence doesn't come without work. i found that out the hard way.