PDA

View Full Version : Banshee vs. 250r

pane2k
05-11-2003, 10:11 AM
Yo guys whats up. Sorry about this post i know these are a pain in the as$, But i just wanna make a buddy of mine feel stupid.
He insist because the Banshee has more power that it will kill the 250r on the track.
I could understand the banshee beating a 250r on the strip. But on the track which one would win.

Peace
John

Ryan
05-11-2003, 10:14 AM
It all depends on the rider. If it was the same rider, you will probably have faster lap times on the 250r.

CHAUNCY
05-11-2003, 10:19 AM
Pretty much what Ryan said. A 250r handles better on the track but a banshee will beat it on the strip.

bansheeguy77
05-11-2003, 11:22 AM
i beat many 250r's on the track...i also had my arse handed to me by a few pros on r's. it depends on mods and on the rider. a shee is not a horrible mx quad like all think. just takes a unique rider who knows how to ride 1. its hard and completely different from a honda. shees are harder to ride and they tire u out alot quicker than most quads i will say that. but a shee beating an r is very possible. on the drag strip u know who will win :D

pane2k
05-11-2003, 01:12 PM
ite thanks guys..but keep the opinions coming :D

JTRtrx250r
05-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i beat many 250r's on the track...i also had my arse handed to me by a few pros on r's. it depends on mods and on the rider. a shee is not a horrible mx quad like all think. just takes a unique rider who knows how to ride 1. its hard and completely different from a honda. shees are harder to ride and they tire u out alot quicker than most quads i will say that. but a shee beating an r is very possible. on the drag strip u know who will win :D Well said