PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Expert

Ryan300exRider
05-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Hey guys im new to photoshop and im sure this is easy but i was wondering how do you put and edge around a picture like in this so it will blend right in with a white backround ??

Ryan300exRider
05-11-2003, 07:20 AM
heres the pic

pane2k
05-11-2003, 09:41 AM
lol that cant be healthy..in the water with a tube when theres snow on the mountains lol..can we say shrinkage

CHAUNCY
05-11-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by pane2k
lol that cant be healthy..in the water with a tube when theres snow on the mountains lol..can we say shrinkage

I thought it was snow too but I saw that place on travel channel and its just white paint or something:ermm:

pane2k
05-11-2003, 10:08 AM
yeah i figured there was something odd in that picture lmao

Ballistic Atv
05-11-2003, 12:35 PM
HAHA, At first i also thought that was real snow on those mountians, but after i looked at it closer i realized it is disney theme park called "blizzard beach" i went there with my family last summer, and that slide you see in the background is AWESOME! It is the tallest and has the steepest angle of any water slide in the WORLD. I went down that thing like 10 times, they say that before you start slowing down that you travel up to 65-70 mph down the slide.

Instinctz
05-11-2003, 12:47 PM
Make a new layer, select white as your main color, alt+backspace too fill that layer with white.

Make your default color black (ctrl+d)..

Now select mask for the white layer, get your rectangle marque (selector), select about where you want the whiteness to end.. like where you want it to stop blending out. goto feather 10... now add that to the mask in black.

Should work..