PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Polarises

MikeL250X
12-29-2001, 02:49 PM
I had a fun ride today, I was going down my road in my jeep and I saw a couple quads but the trail, they waved, so I waved back, hmm I figured if they were there when I got back I'd say hi. Since they were we bs'd for a couple then I went and got my quad. There were 2 scrambler 400s, one new Sportsman 500X, and a sportman 400s (I think). They were impressed I was able to go through everything they could with their 4x's and I was almost as qucik as the 400's. They were cool guys and showed me this old iron mine at the top of a mountain, they threw a rock down and it felt like 10 seconds before the rock hit something, sounded like metal, one guy said there was an old chevelle down there.

Sucks there is a lot of development in that area, I don't think within a year we'll be able to get to some of the trails. Anyway is was fun, and the MSR ColdPro gloves I got worked very well, my hands stayed very warm.

4punksdad
12-31-2001, 09:24 AM
sounds like fun.........I just got some cold pro's too. they are very nice!

kc 300EX
12-31-2001, 12:33 PM
i just got Thor windchill gloves, there neat, havent tested them yet though

Mike, Ive been to those mines, very kool place, I heard there was a chevelle down there too

MikeL250X
01-01-2002, 07:48 AM
Hey KC, wanna go riding today? (new years day)???? email me: mike@turbocarz.com