PDA

View Full Version : poopolaris problems

volume3512003
05-10-2003, 02:53 PM
ok ok today when i was moving my quads around i got on the trail boss my dads bike and went to start it but it didnt start it would go for a lil then die so me and my dad took off the plastics and then we thought it was the carb not working right so my dad looked at it and did some stuff but there was this box and there are 3 hoses going to it one from the tank and i dont know
we dont have any idea what the thing is and yea we took it apart messed with it then put it back but my dad did a direct feed tank to the carb it worked and it started but we were not burning all the gas (white smoke coming out pipe and gas) so me and my dad were:confused2 so he said well lets put it back and we did as we put every thing back the way it was it started again then i pulled it out and drove down the street but mashed it was like i had it half way then at the end when i went to turn it died what the hell o yea still smokes white gas so i said f it and put it back so can you give me any help thanks

05-11-2003, 10:02 AM
you do kno that the 2000 and 2001 trail boss, magmum 325 and any other quad with the 325 engine is recalled. LMAO my best friend has a trial boss and lets just say we have heated honda polaris disscussions but when i bring up the recall he shuts up!

Rip_Tear
05-11-2003, 10:26 AM
That could be a lot of things, before we analyse this is it a recall? If its just old, well, its a polaris... so dont expect too much :P

05-11-2003, 10:36 AM
they have some kinda faulty oil line that can break and spit oil on ya, and it canlead to a fire engine damage.....................i just think its funny.

GOMER007
05-12-2003, 07:37 AM
First what year is it ? is it a 2-stroke? give us sum more info then wee might bee abel to help:rolleyes:

05-12-2003, 07:49 AM
i don't have one. allof the 325 FOURSTROKERS have been recalled. my friends have never had a problem.

madtom316
05-12-2003, 11:12 AM
check ur plug just a thought i had a 2002 trail poop myself and it suxed [its myb dads] i got a blaster now btu it migth eb ur plus altho us aid white smoke so i dunno sounds liek ur motor is nto getting enough oil mine woudl just liek die out afta half throttle btu it was the plus neva any white smoek i think lol btu ay i hope this helps
tom

phatswinn
05-19-2003, 01:37 PM
check the head gaskets, that heppened on my scrambler it was leaking anitfreeze into the cylinder

volume3512003
05-21-2003, 11:27 AM
well i fixed i took the carb out and cleaned it up and banged on some stuff and started it up first time every time!