PDA

View Full Version : am i obsesive?

ridered86
05-10-2003, 11:43 AM
new fish tanks ornament.

Nausty
05-10-2003, 11:54 AM
lol, you think you got it bad.....

Alright you walk in my house and is all you see are dirt bike and atv mags in every room, exriders on the computer w/ a background of me on my quad. Everything I do revolves around quads. I watch dirt bike and quad videos non stop and ride all the time. IF i'm driving is all I think about are places to ride wheelies and build tracks what objects would be cool to jump over.

And the bad part is its been this way sence around age 7.

honda400exrider
05-10-2003, 11:57 AM
LMFAO!!!:devil

ridered86
05-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, you think you got it bad.....

Alright you walk in my house and is all you see are dirt bike and atv mags in every room, exriders on the computer w/ a background of me on my quad. Everything I do revolves around quads. I watch dirt bike and quad videos non stop and ride all the time. IF i'm driving is all I think about are places to ride wheelies and build tracks what objects would be cool to jump over.

And the bad part is its been this way sence around age 7.

i know how that works. i bet you couldnt walk into one room in my house and not see somethin quad related:D

TheX1992
05-10-2003, 12:33 PM
i got it bad too. my work bench top is 'decorated' with 8 bent valves, 2 blown up pistons, 1 broken cam chain, and a partridge in a pear tree :eek2:

Ryan
05-10-2003, 12:47 PM
Well not everything in my house is quad related but every 3 seconds im thinking about going riding. Its a good habbit though. I scare people with my non-stop quad thoughts :blah .

FourFiftyFour
05-10-2003, 01:32 PM
sometimes I have trouble with guys ever being interested in me b/c they have to compete with a quad! :ermm: :huh

jcv400ex
05-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
sometimes I have trouble with guys ever being interested in me b/c they have to compete with a quad! :ermm: :huh

Don't think you'll have that problem around here!:p

I'm the same way, everything evolves around dirtbikes/quads..my garage looks like it's out of a shop, banners, parts, posters....My girlfriend was thinking of changing her name to Honda....then maybe I'd ride her every now and then too....:confused2

Glow Plug
05-10-2003, 02:57 PM
man that's awosme a piston in the fish tank :D

and nausty, i'm almost as bad as you :rolleyes: