PDA

View Full Version : hazing

anywhereEx
05-10-2003, 03:01 AM
How bout that high school hazing incident that has been splayed across the news like crazy. The worst part is even though it was not on school grounds, or related 39% of americans feel that the school is responsible:eek2: :huh

My guess the 39% is the yuppy pricks that think their child will never do anything wrong...

wb300ex
05-10-2003, 03:46 AM
i don't watch to much tv or news.... what happened?

SeaN

oynot400
05-10-2003, 03:52 AM
I don't see how the school should be responsible. :confused: All I know is if my parents or the law knew about half the stuff I did when I was in high school, I would still be in prison! :eek: :eek2: :devil

Sportrax10
05-10-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by wb300ex
i don't watch to much tv or news.... what happened?

SeaN

CHAUNCY
05-10-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by oynot400
I don't see how the school should be responsible. :confused: All I know is if my parents or the law knew about half the stuff I did when I was in high school, I would still be in prison! :eek: :eek2: :devil

LOL.......What happened with this hazing incident ?:confused:

derekhonda
05-10-2003, 05:44 AM
it was a bunch of upperclasmen girls hazing underclassmen either before or after a powderpuff football game. they just did a bunch of stuff (i forgot already) to them like hit them with stuff and other stuff. i guess i didnt pay enough attention cause i dont think it was that big of a deal.

05-10-2003, 05:45 AM
did u guys hear the one how they made the kid funnel water because they didnt wanna use alchol and get in trouble and the kid couldnt puke it up and his brain swelled up and he died, they call it water intoxication

blondie69
05-10-2003, 06:15 AM
wtf is hazing? i've heard of it and i know its illegal and some college ppls do it. but wat is it??:huh by the sounds of it...its not good

osrider
05-10-2003, 06:21 AM
I belive hazing is an induction. We're the seniors or upperclassmen do it to the upcoming upperclassmen, but ofcourse i could be wrong

Max400
05-10-2003, 06:39 AM
it was a college, not high school. I don't think the school is responsible, but one girl had a broken foot or leg and one girl had to get stiches...........if you watched the video, a few of the girls got out of had and they should be held responsible. I have nothing against the hazing thing but when stiches and broken bones happen it is out of hand. I have kids and if some kid at a hazing broke their leg they would be paying a doctor bill!!!!

Nausty
05-10-2003, 06:48 AM
well still, though auviously your kid could of pry avoided the situation in the first place.

anywhereEx
05-10-2003, 06:54 AM
Well they went there expecting a little crap but nothing like they got. There was foorage of one gorl on the ground curled up in a ball gerring the geap beak and kicked out of her by 4 girls.

honda400exrider
05-10-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
did u guys hear the one how they made the kid funnel water because they didnt wanna use alchol and get in trouble and the kid couldnt puke it up and his brain swelled up and he died, they call it water intoxication

yeah i heard about that, that is very unfortunate. some of those things they make u do in those fertenrnities (sp?) is mad ****ed up:grr

j37
05-10-2003, 03:46 PM
From what ive heard is that it was high school. They had a football game or whatever and the seniors invited the juniors and then beat them up and stuff. I guess its been going on for 20 years or something. The seniors invite the juniors and then just beat them up and other stuff. I saw an interview with 2 girls and one had to get 10 switches above her eye and the other was saying how she got choked with a pig intestine.

remlapr
05-10-2003, 04:48 PM
I thinks it's stupid how the media latches on to a story like this and beats it to death.

toby400ex
05-10-2003, 05:16 PM
**** da system, what what