PDA

View Full Version : Im soooooo MAD!!!!!

Narly R
05-09-2003, 04:14 PM
Ok I broke my case for the second time about 4 months ago and so i wited about well till now to get it going agin and I finally rode it last weekend and my chain broke and it was running like crap! So I messed with the jetting and got it where I thought it was righ and went for a ride yesterday and after like a minute I burnt up the piston!!!!:mad: :grr :( I was sooooooo mad i was just about ready to poo on my bike! Now its getting a new piston and who knows how much it will be! But imagine waiting 4 months going all threw your bike finally gettin the engine and then like just ridding it for a few minutes and burning it up! Man I know its my fault too! But i serously thought the jetting was right! Narly R kicks himself in da butt!!!!!!!:mad: Im startin to think um...........................426!?????:rolleyes:

05-09-2003, 04:18 PM
ive rebuilt my top end 4 times in a month....and went through 2 pitsons...im on my third..the first one was oem..i put an 11:1 in it..then my enigne builder never put a c-clip to hold the writ pin it..so that finaly broke the piston in about 10 peces..then i also blew 2 heads gaskets

05-09-2003, 04:31 PM
ouch that sucks bad

300exTJjeeper
05-09-2003, 05:28 PM
real bad:( :(

volume3512003
05-10-2003, 02:02 PM
real real bad:ermm:

05-10-2003, 02:43 PM
same thing happened to my friend

southex
05-11-2003, 08:48 AM
that does suck, but i dont think pooing on it will help any

05-25-2003, 06:36 PM
that is great that you burnt it up so now that i have heard you have it running again well see ya:devil:

StreetLegalEX
05-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Pooing on it will definately help :devil:

(if not then it certainly helps getting rid of your anger)

250rpilot
05-26-2003, 03:43 AM
if you changed cases, make sure you did not have a bad crank seal, causing a lean condition, then you made it even leaner with the jetting, causing the fried piston.......just a thought, good luck man

Jekyl_22
05-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Hey, tough luck. Trust me, I know what it feels like to have a bike down for a long time ( 5 months and 3 weeks).

I just got it all going on Friday, I just need to rejet it. I jetted it just a little higher than stock because I just didn't have time to mess with it. Wow! The cam, modified exhaust (cut off 8-1/2"), and jetting made a HUGE difference. It will ride a wheelie in 4th gear now (before on 2nd). It might even wheelie in 5th, haven't really checked it out too much yet. It is like a whole other bike. It is so cool.

The exhaust pipe is so awesome. It is really loud, but it has a deep throaty sound to it. Everyone in the campgrounds would always stare and ask about my bike when I passed by, it was fun.

We had a bad trip to the dunes. I accidentally ran into Casey and broke his pipe and case cover. There goes a few hundred/s of dollars down the tube! Joe hit a Sandrail in 4th gear. My brother's tailgate and bumper got dented and messed up. And it poured down rain on Saturday night. But, my four wheeler ran good!

Anyways, best of luck with fixing your 350R.:macho

airheadedduner
05-26-2003, 05:38 PM
Lets see, last year I broke:
a collorbone
my frame 5 times(2 frames actully)
a silencer
cracked case
bent axle
twisted stearing stem
broke rear wheel
set of front shocks
7 front motor mounts
1 headstay
2 swingarm bolts(actully they were just bent :ermm: )

I think thats it:confused2

Narly R
05-28-2003, 01:56 PM
Hey yea Im back in action now! Yipeeeeeeee!:D But yea anthony we went to Spinreel saturday and everyone said they all were gojung to be there but they wernt but o-well! Yea the rained sucked! So u owe casey a lot of $$$ now! That sucks! You guys must have hit pretty hard!

Yea some day we will ride! I jumped my 40ft doubles ( I know Im a big weenie) but I got a LOT of air. Talk to ya lata!:blah: