PDA

View Full Version : bad people on quads in my area

BlazingYamahaYz
05-09-2003, 03:28 PM
geesh...i just bought a new scanner the other day, and have been listening off and on....and in the past two days........there have been over 10 calls about juvinilles on atvs ridding in other peoples land, fairgrounds, alchol involved in a few, they just keep coming in....i didnt know there were so many people in illinois around me that caused trouble on atvs.....good thing the cops are catching them and teaching them a lesson:scary:

honda400exrider
05-09-2003, 03:32 PM
haha alcohol and driving is mad fun:devil

but that sucks when kids just go around pissing everyone off.
thats good theyre getting taught a lesson:blah

CHAUNCY
05-09-2003, 04:23 PM
It makes me mad when people give our sport a bad name:macho

Guy400
05-09-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by honda400exrider

thats good theyre getting taught a lesson:blah Don't be a knucklehead. You either too young or too stupid to remember the late-80's when our sport just began to blossom and it was nearly taken away from us. Alcohol and quads is a bad mix and EXR doesn't condone this behavior.

rdmex
05-09-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Don't be a knucklehead. You either too young or too stupid to remember the late-80's when our sport just began to blossom and it was nearly taken away from us. Alcohol and quads is a bad mix and EXR doesn't condone this behavior.

not just operating quads, any other machinery is plain out ignorant, i learned that the hard way. :(

CowsBitePeople
05-09-2003, 05:31 PM
I have a scanner too....i dont really listen to it but when i do there are rarly any calls for quads around here which is good....

AlaskaSpeed
05-09-2003, 05:33 PM

spoken like a true idiot.....:o guess ya never had anyone you know killed by some fool that was drinking and driving? STFU

Got Huevos?
05-09-2003, 06:50 PM

u stupid idiot. my best friends dad was killed cuz he was drunk and tried to help someone out and the guy shot him.if he was sober and not driving around while intoxicated hed still be alive. dont be so idiotic.

BlazingYamahaYz
05-10-2003, 01:09 AM
yeah...there was also a few other people causing trouble, one tried to run someone over and the guy threw a can at him, and another just went ripping accross someones lawn and tore up his garden with his quad...all this late at night too....:grr

honda400exrider
05-10-2003, 01:17 AM
im sorry if i offended you guys with that comment. it was lame and immature i guess.. sorry

AlaskaSpeed
05-10-2003, 02:52 AM
im sorry if i offended you guys with that comment. it was lame and immature i guess.. sorry

Forgiven, now maybe we can do something about the Lord's Prayer that you have in your signature? :o

honda400exrider
05-10-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Forgiven, now maybe we can do something about the Lord's Prayer that you have in your signature? :o

:huh :huh NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE LORDS PRAYER!!!!:mad: :mad:

well there is nothing wrong with simply drinking so I think ill keep the prayer, but im still sorry for the comment.

Chino
05-10-2003, 04:52 PM
I'm not much on the beer prayer either. IMO the lords prayer is not something to joke around with and reword it like that just my 02

AlaskaSpeed
05-10-2003, 05:22 PM
I agree, it is actually offensive if you ask me.....it's always good to be on the right side of God.....:macho

05-10-2003, 05:49 PM
sounds like u got some of these people living there

05-10-2003, 05:55 PM
lol,,, rofl

SGA
05-11-2003, 04:31 AM

I read your thread about dad not letting you get a dirt bike.
I read your reply about drinking and driving is fun. Also read your beer prayer.
This is not a flame, call it constructive criticism.
Maybe your dad thinks you are not mature enough to have a dirt bike. I get that from reading your posts and your sig. Also, please get rid of your beer prayer that is rewording the lords prayer. You may find it funny, but many people do not.

05-11-2003, 12:22 PM
I totaly agree don't get me wrong im not an overly religous person but i feel that using the lord's prayer as a joke isn't cool at all. please get rid of it.

Guy400
05-11-2003, 12:30 PM
Blasphemy is cool for today's youth:rolleyes:

4Man450es
05-11-2003, 01:19 PM
HAHAH LMAO.. NICE PIC FREERIDE