PDA

View Full Version : What would these quads be worth?

tait_gt2002
05-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Looking at a couple EX's... Here is the seller describing the first-

It is a '99. It is in excellent shape and it needs nothing. It is red and the plastics look great. It has new Holeshots on Douglas red label rims, also have hauler paddle tires on douglas rims. Stock suspension, axle, a-arms. Renthal Handlebars. It also has AC racing front bumper, the new style AC racing propeg nerf bars with heel kicks, and an ebrake block off. It has a K&N air filter/outerwear with a custom air box lid. K&N Jet kit. It also has a Weisco high compression piston, White brothers cam and valve springs, White brothers rev box, FMF header pipe and FMF silencer. It also has a new chain and sprockets. I geared it down when I put the new sprockets on. The frame is straight and it has never been in any bad wrecks. I take very good care of the bike, change oil religiously, and clean the air filter after most rides.

EDIT- Just after I submitted the post I got a call from the guy with the other EX... It was a 440, headwork, stock cam and carb, slip-on exhaust. That's actually about all it had, I guess it had nerfs. He wanted more for it too, with less parts, so now I'm just curious what the first one is worth. Thanks!

Honda4trax250x
05-09-2003, 09:41 AM
i cant choose they both seem so nice!:eek2:

Glow Plug
05-09-2003, 11:24 AM
the 99 i guess becuase it is in better shape and has less motor work which ='s better reliablitly :D