PDA

View Full Version : Any one run Go Karts Rotex125cc

Knight440
05-09-2003, 07:07 AM
Any of you guys run these things they just built a big out door track near me and a freind is tring to get me to buy a kart and start racing with them he tells me the karts are around 7g's his family just ordered 7 of them:eek: they owen a big company and have that type of cake to thro around:ermm:

Any info at all would be greatly apperated :)

the track
http://www.f1boston.com/outdoor_track.htm

300exQuadracer
05-09-2003, 08:50 AM
my dad used to run the modified "digger" class which is mostly just a regular 5 horse with mods and my uncle ran that too, but then my uncle moved up to a 2 stroke 125 shift cart and that thing flew he had to put weight in the front to keep the front end down they sold all of em and now i just have a kart i run around parking lots and stuf but no serious racing

Honda4trax250x
05-09-2003, 08:55 AM
be careful if u do my cusins race and my uncle always said he wouldnt get into it it was just for fun

well now they have four karts a huge trailer tons of tool new tires almost every week and racing at the track is expensive

so be careful not to get too much into it or u will be broke:eek:

Stevie-D
05-09-2003, 09:10 AM
those things are freakin awesome! there's 2 dirt tracks near my house, just opened up about a week ago for the summer.:macho those things can go crazy fast for just a 125 dirtbike engine in em. tomorow night is the races again..yaaaah!!!!:D

i have a friend who's uncle owns a towing company, and he's gonna ask him if he will sponser a team..me and him would take turns racing..that would be soooo sweet!

Knight440
05-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Thx guys anyone else got any info?

so be careful not to get too much into it or u will be broke

Hum this sounds like fun ;)

Rip_Tear
05-09-2003, 02:12 PM
sounds cool, lets see a pic of a kart :D

Knight440
05-10-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
sounds cool, lets see a pic of a kart :D

http://www.ctsshifterkarts.com/rotax-max_125cc_chassis.html

Thats one of my problems is finding the info Till I see the karts my freinds has on the way, he was going to stop back with the info but I havn't seen him yet :confused:

He did tell me that they where 2 speed tranys