PDA

View Full Version : My Car Proud of it too

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 03:40 PM
This is a 2003 Tiburon GT my dad is buying for me, for a birthday present we pick it up in a couple of weeks it has a alpine supercharger ps2 2 tvs 2 15" speakers alot of neon custom ground effects angel eyes fog machine dimond plated floor mats NOS (not hooked up only for shows) interior paint, custom leater back seats fiberglass hood ( on order) shark racing wing ( on order) Tuscani emblems 17" racing wheels and 17" chrome wheels system equalizer ( so you can play DJ with the system) CORE exaust system AEM COLD AIR INTAKE thats all i can think of right now. AND IT IS RICE AND PROUD OF IT :D DONT EVEN SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS BAD I THINK ALOT OF THE RICE IS STUPID BUT THIS IS A SHOW CAR!

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 03:41 PM

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 03:42 PM

05-08-2003, 03:43 PM
i think that car is sweet as hell. i would love to have it.. nice car man.!:cool:

own2424
05-08-2003, 03:44 PM
cool...

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 03:47 PM
thanx alot ppl here knock rice cars, im ebtering it in all kinds of shows!! im only 16!! so i can go to alot!!

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 03:48 PM
here is the fog!!

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 03:49 PM
NOS but like i said just for show, and my dad would kill me if he caught me street racing

hawiianpwr
05-08-2003, 03:49 PM
"This is a 2003 Tiburon GT my dad is buying for me" Can you say SPOILED!

bandit390
05-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Whats the point of having neon lights. When its illegal to have them on when driving.....

JustRace
05-08-2003, 03:55 PM
I think its a cool car and even better that you even say its rice. The neons look cool even if you can't have them on while driving they are cool for showing. I don't like rice but since its a show car and you said you won't be streat racing then its all good. Very nice car.

And as far as being spoiled, he would be a foold to say, "no dad please don't buy me the car." lol I would take it too if I was in his shoes. Free transportation.

F-16Guy
05-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Nice car. My first was an '81 Firebird, not so nice.

blondie69
05-08-2003, 04:09 PM
really nice car! thats actually really kool for a rice car. i saw a few tonight. i was outside a chinease resturant and a bunch of motorcycles went by and i was watchin them and then a few rice cars. they actually looked pretty kool. as long as u don't get too mindwashed in it thinkin like.....stickers r gonna give u hp....then its all good, lol

toby400ex
05-08-2003, 04:09 PM
I dont get how hyundai made something that looks that good, i would drive it, how much they new anyway:confused:

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 04:21 PM
This is a used car the guy is moving out of the country and has to sell it so we are buying it and it already has neons so i dont see any point in taking them off the guy has 20,000 invested in just mods for it, a new tib is around 18,600 that is a 6 speed 6 cyl, and i work for my dad all summer anyway i have always worked with him and maybe i am "spoiled" i dont think i am but if you say i am then i am everyone has there opinions oh blondie i dont like the stickered up cars either i assure you there wont be any on it ;)

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 04:24 PM
it already has neons so i dont see any point in taking them off the guy has 20,000 invested in just mods for it, a new tib is around 18,600 that is a 6 speed 6 cyl, and i work for my dad all summer anyway i have always worked with him and maybe i am "spoiled" i dont think i am but if you say i am then i am everyone has there opinions oh blondie i dont like the stickered up cars either i assure you there wont be any on it ;)

below is a pic taken from a show he entered it in, it won first place for "other import" and there were 70 other cars in the catagory

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 04:26 PM
here are the switches for the playstation 2 neons fog angel eyes and other things

quadrcr87
05-08-2003, 04:54 PM
good luck pullin a quad with that pasta rocket

Bretmd94
05-08-2003, 04:56 PM
I dont know about the neon. The body kit is okay, but the color doenst look completly matched. Im glad the chrome rims are gone.

Just dont put a huge wing, any stickers of any kind unless your paid to put them on or its a club, and no big ulgy exhaust tip.
Hope fully you wont get made fun of too much.

On the good side, girls are dumb. You will pull lots of *****.

Oh yeah, the PS2 thing. Very very bad*****. I would probably try to play GT3 while driving.

kicker696
05-08-2003, 05:12 PM
i dunno about where you live, but i know here in good ol' wisconsin you can have neons on a moving car if the actual bulbs aren't showing. A friend of mine has a 2001 mustang saleen with neons on it and he's been pulled over about 8 times total so far and has had the car for about 6 months and all of the times he got pulled over were for the neons, but now he keeps the book with the law in his car and will prove the cops wrong.

Glow Plug
05-09-2003, 02:52 AM
congrats man, just hope you don't start to steet race or put on any real rice part like the body kit is just nice not to much :)

Paul400ex2002
05-09-2003, 03:34 AM
that's a sick car man, be proud of it. I'm actually thinking of running a nitrous express kit on my f150 next summer when i supercharge it and get my motor stroked to 393. :devil

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 04:10 AM
thanx, i know i wont be street racing, and the underbody lights im not worried about they are already there so no point in taking them off i will post more pics when its in my drive way:D

05-09-2003, 04:25 AM
depending on which leg you broke, how can u push the gas or the clutch?

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by 400exracer
depending on which leg you broke, how can u push the gas or the clutch?
:p i am starting to walk alot and im have been driving our frontier its a 5 speed so i will be okay

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Paul400ex2002
that's a sick car man, be proud of it. I'm actually thinking of running a nitrous express kit on my f150 next summer when i supercharge it and get my motor stroked to 393. :devil

what kind of s/c you putting on it, i think jackson racing is the best for fords not positive tho

UglyMotha™
05-09-2003, 06:47 AM
why would anybody put running boards on a car:huh

GOMER007
05-09-2003, 06:48 AM
that is a sweetness car! looks goood in white and the body kit is sweet too:eek2: wish it had one:p :p

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 06:52 AM
thanx, and i guess it looks good uglymotha hah

Paul400ex2002
05-09-2003, 07:28 AM
i dunno what s/c i'll put on it, it's gonna be a while before i do it.

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 08:25 AM
yeah, if you still have warrenty on the truck, you can keep it with a s/c!! just as long as the ford dealer puts it on:macho

RoadkillerRyan
05-09-2003, 08:30 AM
can that thing tow a trailer?

Honda4trax250x
05-09-2003, 08:34 AM
sweet car!!!!

250rmike
05-09-2003, 08:34 AM
nice car but its still a hyndai(sp) i just dont like em i drive real rice right from japan lol

Honda4trax250x
05-09-2003, 08:36 AM
SICK CAR!!!!!

U have no idea how jealous i am of u

Hav fun, btw i dont think u ever told us how much u were buying it for??????

250x#93
05-09-2003, 08:54 AM
Sweet car, my first was a bonneville but I'm prob. gettin a cutlass now wit a 350 Rocket Auto. My friend got this car for his birthday, u might of saw it on another post:devil

cudaman
05-09-2003, 09:00 AM
yeah, how much did you pay for it???

MSL
05-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Nice car

Nothing wrong with dad buying his son things as long as son appreciates it and treats parents with respect.

I enjoy buying my kids things..

tait_gt2002
05-09-2003, 09:14 AM
kawasaki_ridah- I don't think you have NOS there, buddy. Looks like an NX bottle to me. Also, the Jackson Racing blower is for the Focus. Decent blower, might be better ones out there I don't really keep up with the Focus.

Paul400EX- NX makes great kits. Would be a good choice. What year F150 do you have?

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 10:20 AM
The NOS bottle was air brushed but you may be right, dont matter i wont hook it up ne way, thanx for the complaments, tait i thougth jackson made it for all fords??

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 250x#93
Sweet car, my first was a bonneville but I'm prob. gettin a cutlass now wit a 350 Rocket Auto. My friend got this car for his birthday, u might of saw it on another post:devil

:eek2: nice!!

tait_gt2002
05-09-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
The NOS bottle was air brushed but you may be right, dont matter i wont hook it up ne way, thanx for the complaments, tait i thougth jackson made it for all fords??

Yeah I can tell it's been done up, but it just looked like it started out as an NX bottle as opposed to NOS. It's possible Jackson Racing sells blower kits for other Fords, but I can think of many that they don't make a kit for... I think they specialize in Focus parts.

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 10:29 AM
yeah i see, the seller said NOS but your prob right alot of ppl dont understand that NOS is a brand of nitrous and that your suppose to call all nitrous systems NOS, but i can tell you know other wise i just wanted to say that to im form you im not a dumb arse

remlapr
05-09-2003, 10:30 AM
Looks good - I like imports. I would however suggest that you not put the big wing on it, just leave the stock one it will look cleaner. And please throw those floor matts away, damn they are ugly.

QuadTrix6
05-09-2003, 10:51 AM
sick car man

cudaman
05-09-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by remlapr
\And please throw those floor matts away, damn they are ugly.

what! those are bad@ss!! ive been wanting to do that to my cuda when i get it.

Paul400ex2002
05-09-2003, 11:19 AM
i've got a '92 F150 with a 351 Windsor in it.

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by cudaman
what! those are bad@ss!! ive been wanting to do that to my cuda when i get it.

my thoughts exactly thank you

CAMPRO
05-09-2003, 01:13 PM
quote from "Half Baked" starring Dave Chapelle....

"DAMN SAMSON!"

Honda4trax250x
05-09-2003, 02:02 PM
my thoughts exactly thank you

definitely keep em they look sick!

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
quote from "Half Baked" starring Dave Chapelle....

"DAMN SAMSON!"

haha thanx

kawasaki_ridah
05-09-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
definitely keep em they look sick!

i agree, he has a set of type R he is giveing me too

Leo
05-09-2003, 10:21 PM
to each his own...

that kind of money it should have at least 8 cylinders :eek:

I wish I had that when I was 16, I probably would have had it 2 or 3 weeks before I bashed it :D

Leo

250x#93
05-10-2003, 03:48 AM
I'm not nockin it or nuttin but whats up wit this area here???:ermm:

Dune Surfer
05-10-2003, 04:15 AM
All that $$$ tied up in a hyundia. LMFAO It's funny how kids think the need something like this to be cool. Ahh youth. I give it six months before it's stolen or wrecked:huh Glad your happy with the car though. It looks sharp. Do all that to a porche (sp) and you would have something. Nice of your dad. Remember IT IS NOT A REAL SPORTS CAR. don't race it and get killed.

kawasaki_ridah
05-10-2003, 04:32 AM
I'm not nockin it or nuttin but whats up wit this area here???:ermm:

i dunno!!?? i will ask the seller about it thanks 250x

250x#93
05-10-2003, 08:40 AM
No prob:devil

phatswinn
05-10-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by JustRace
I think its a cool car and even better that you even say its rice. The neons look cool even if you can't have them on while driving they are cool for showing. I don't like rice but since its a show car and you said you won't be streat racing then its all good. Very nice car.

And as far as being spoiled, he would be a foold to say, "no dad please don't buy me the car." lol I would take it too if I was in his shoes. Free transportation.

u forgot the free poon-tang fromt he gals that like his car:devil

OG350
05-10-2003, 01:26 PM
Whoever said that they were going to S/C there F-150 definately get a paxton sc or a Vortec S/C because from what I read they offer the best hp gains for the money. Very nice tibby bro kinda looks like a new school supra :eek2: I soon will also get my car I plan on getting a supercab 4x4 F-150 and I plan on throwing on it a ATi Procharger S/C with an intercooler. Or if I decide not to get the truck I would get a STi or WRX. Also no those aren't ricers because those cars acutually racing history because of the WRC and there is nothing more fun to drive around in a Turbo Charged Boxer 4-cylinder powered car with AWD and good tune ability.

Flyin#3-1/2
05-10-2003, 02:15 PM
that is one nice car...my friend is always making fun of ricers, but my honda civic is going to be a ricer in a couple of years after i save up some money...haha, i'm only 14 right now...still two more years to go :D, but that's a lot of time to save up money!!! anyway, ANY ricer would be able to beat my friend on his POS blaster!!

Bill Fuller
05-10-2003, 02:27 PM
16 ,That car will make a nice coffin:( What kind of parent buys this for a 16 year old kid?What ever happened to getting an ole beater to learn to drive.I agree with DUNE SURFER 6 months,send us a picture of the crash (if you live through it).

Dune Surfer
05-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
16 ,That car will make a nice coffin:( What kind of parent buys this for a 16 year old kid?What ever happened to getting an ole beater to learn to drive.I agree with DUNE SURFER 6 months,send us a picture of the crash (if you live through it).

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm happy for the kid. But you don't buy a fast first car. With all the crap in that car thieves will be all over it. If his parents were smart they would send him to a high performance driving school to learn how to handle all that power. Or better yet lose the NOS alltogether.

OG350
05-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
I'm not trying to be mean. I'm happy for the kid. But you don't buy a fast first car. With all the crap in that car thieves will be all over it. If his parents were smart they would send him to a high performance driving school to learn how to handle all that power. Or better yet lose the NOS alltogether. Who knows maybe his parents don't want to send him to Skip Barber to learn how to drive better and feel that he is mature enough to drive the car. I mean what is up with adults thinking that kids always drive like maniacs. I am 15 and I already drive my parents F-250 4x4 and my moms F-150 Supercrew. The only reason im able to accomplish this is because my father is a police officer and also because my parents trust me enough that they would let me drive there cars around town. Now a days you see much older adults usually halling arse on the freeway instead of younger kids driving crazy. Another thing is you can get into trouble in almost any car these days includeing some cheap jalopy. Better to see a kid in a 200hp tiburon then see a young kid in a 2003 Cobra. I have witnessed this many times because I live in the much upscaler part of Houston and in this area parents will buy there kids almost anything includeing myself anything they want but unlike a few of the others I have to acutally earn all my stuff by working at a local plant nursery during the summer or as a life guard. Just let the teen drive whatever floats his boat and all that counts is if he's happy with it and that he doesn't endanger his life or anyone else's.

Dune Surfer
05-10-2003, 03:28 PM
You make some good points. If other teens were as mature as you seem to be, there wouldn't be the problems there are. Here are the facts though. I have seen to many wrecks by teens racing cars like this not only killing themselves ,but all to often other people. Why do you think insurance is so high for kids. Learning to drive well ,takes years of practice. A car thats really powerfull can get out of control before you know it and by then it's to late your dead. And trust me, NO KID should have NOS on their first car. Thier parents should have thier head examined. Thats not love. If you love your kids like I do, you try to protect them. Not put them in danger. See my point.

Glow Plug
05-10-2003, 03:35 PM
dune surfer, the nos in that car isn't even hooked up or some he says, but yes you are right you shouldn't have a car that nice for a first car, my dad's first car was a van that cost him 50 bucks. lol then he slowly built up to a 30- 40 k vichale over years and years so yeah you don't need a 200- 210 hp tibiron for your first car at 16 years old, i would love to see that car in 3 months or even 6 to see what kind of condtion it is in

Bill Fuller
05-10-2003, 03:38 PM
That's why they should raise the age limit to 18 for a license,so maybe he could atleast live to graduate.

OG350
05-10-2003, 03:38 PM
You make some good points. If other teens were as mature as you seem to be, there wouldn't be the problems there are. Here are the facts though. I have seen to many wrecks by teens racing cars like this not only killing themselves ,but all to often other people. Why do you think insurance is so high for kids. Learning to drive well ,takes years of practice. A car thats really powerfull can get out of control before you know it and by then it's to late your dead. And trust me, NO KID should have NOS on their first car. Thier parents should have thier head examined. Thats not love. If you love your kids like I do, you try to protect them. Not put them in danger. See my point. Well earlier in 1 of his posts I believe he stated that the Nitrous was just for show and if u look closely in some of his pics the Nitrous bottle is not connected to any hoses so it's looks like its for show. I understand that all parents have to protect there kids, but your have to remember also that there will always be a small group of parents that will choose to do the opposite and they will buy there kids whatever they want just to get them outta there hair.

Dune Surfer
05-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by OG350
Well earlier in 1 of his posts I believe he stated that the Nitrous was just for show and if u look closely in some of his pics the Nitrous bottle is not connected to any hoses so it's looks like its for show. I understand that all parents have to protect there kids, but your have to remember also that there will always be a small group of parents that will choose to do the opposite and they will buy there kids whatever they want just to get them outta there hair.

right:D

kawasaki_ridah
05-10-2003, 04:12 PM
The nitrous isnt hooked up and i have said in this post i dont want to get crazy in the car besides it dont have as much performence mods as looks, im dont wanna go out here and and tear it up by racing it or doing any thing else kids get Z28s all the time and you dont say S*** about that this car has like 260 hp which is good but nothing to what most ppl is running around here and i just like the looks and for your info i prob will be going to driving school this summer!!

kawasaki_ridah
05-10-2003, 04:14 PM
No prob:devil

its just the lighting he sent me all the photos of it and i ran car fax thanx tho

kawasaki_ridah
05-10-2003, 04:17 PM

Good parents there has been wrose and i dont want to speed like i said i want to show this car, i have seen alot of car crashes and it scares me so i wont do anything dangarous

05-10-2003, 04:27 PM
how much you pay for that car? Just wanting to get an idea of how close I'd be to something like that if I sold my 400ex for $4,000.

kawasaki_ridah
05-10-2003, 04:45 PM

kawasaki_ridah
05-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
u forgot the free poon-tang fromt he gals that like his car:devil

damnn skippy

Dune Surfer
05-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Good parents there has been wrose and i dont want to speed like i said i want to show this car, i have seen alot of car crashes and it scares me so i wont do anything dangarous

:D :D :D Cool it will be good to have you around. Keep using the head

kawasaki_ridah
05-10-2003, 05:47 PM
thank you dune surfer

Glow Plug
05-11-2003, 06:08 AM

yuor paretns payed 26k for a first car! , talk about spolit :rolleyes:

cudaman
05-11-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
yuor paretns payed 26k for a first car! , talk about spolit :rolleyes:

i dont understand y it freakin matters. thats a sweet car. your ruining it for him by talking all this shiat. its not just you glow plug. but as he stated its a show car. so dont you think he might get another one for everyday driving. and also he said he is going to go to driving school. so he is obviously responsible enough to have it. i know if i had that car i wouldnt be doing anything that might reck it. and i think he sounds like the same type of person. THATS A SICK RIDE DUDE dont let anyone spoil your fun and celebration since you just got it.

onelow
05-11-2003, 06:33 AM
i perfer 2 build a car or truck then to buy something throw a body kit on and some rims and im done. just my 2cents p.s i dont see that car being a show car nothing on that car sticks out. just your everyday boring stuff anyone can buy and slap on.

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 06:38 AM
custom speaker boxes a fog machine two tvs a equalizer is normal stuff to slap on??

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 06:40 AM
i dont understand y it freakin matters. thats a sweet car. your ruining it for him by talking all this shiat. its not just you glow plug. but as he stated its a show car. so dont you think he might get another one for everyday driving. and also he said he is going to go to driving school. so he is obviously responsible enough to have it. i know if i had that car i wouldnt be doing anything that might reck it. and i think he sounds like the same type of person. THATS A SICK RIDE DUDE dont let anyone spoil your fun and celebration since you just got it.

thanx man let me know when you get that cuda and post pix of it, cudas are bad arse cars

onelow
05-11-2003, 06:43 AM
ya nothing special everyone has a system WOW as for the TV's they where in last years and the fog machine that makes me laugh. dude im just busting balls you dont gotta get all worked up.

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by onelow
ya nothing special everyone has a system WOW as for the TV's they where in last years and the fog machine that makes me laugh. dude im just busting balls you dont gotta get all worked up.

lmao whos getting worked up haha i could care less what you think its what i like not you i just thought some ppl on here might enjoy seeing it but i suppose i was wrong :rolleyes:

onelow
05-11-2003, 06:50 AM
i think your car would be different if you put some air suspension on it. would be a nice start to a show car.

onelow
05-11-2003, 06:53 AM
heres a pic of my dragger under construction
http://onthedownlowkustomz.com/onelowtruck.jpg

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by RoadkillerRyan
can that thing tow a trailer?

:( nope but my truck can :p

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by onelow
heres a pic of my dragger under construction
http://onthedownlowkustomz.com/onelowtruck.jpg

nice send me pix of that dude when your done wit it, you talking about air bags??

05-11-2003, 07:13 AM
:( nope but my truck can :p

Damn man, you got a truck too???!!!! lol. 26,000 is alot but whatever your into.. see if i had like that much to play with i would probably get a raised up truck with rims and stuff for like 12 grand and a sports car for like 13 grand. i like your car alot.. wow alot of people have been bashin your parents gettin you this and the car itself.

kabd69667
05-11-2003, 07:56 AM
That is a lot to spend on your childs car...I'd imagine that insurance costs are going to be sky high being your only 16 with a car of that value with the modifications

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 08:28 AM
Yeah well the truck is mainly my dads but he has a f 150 too so i can use the frointier to haul stuff like my wheeler but its not fully mine haha and insurence isnt that high cause the tiburon isnt a sports car its a coupe

cudaman
05-11-2003, 09:39 AM
its prob gonna be atleast a year or two until i get a cuda. unless i find a really good deal. cause i want to buy a 250r soon and i am prob gonna prerunner my 96 ranger ext cab v6 2 wheel drive. and that will cost me a lil. but once i finish school and get a good job it wont be that long.

Glow Plug
05-11-2003, 10:55 AM

dude i wasn't trying to bring him down i know i didn't really think my post though, but 26k is a ton to spend on a car for a new driver, and yes i don't think that car is nice but it doesn't float my boat. If i had the chance to spend 26k on a first car i wouldn't i would spend like half of that on a good used truck that i can learn in. and then i would put that other 9 or 10 k away into the bank so i could pay for school when i was hard up. But he doesn't have that problem i probley would that's all i'm trying to say

born-to-race
05-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Good luck even trying to street race that. Whats it do, 26's?

J/K

$26 000, is that in american money? My step dad paid $12 500 Canadian for this and it can leave that Tibby in the smoke.

born-to-race
05-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Not trying to burn or make fun of anyone. I like some ricers, and thats one nice ricer. But American muscle is for me.

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 01:56 PM
its your opinion i dont care i like your car too i like all cars

250rmike
05-11-2003, 02:05 PM
hey jut to let ya know og350 a sti is a wrx they are one and the same just the sti has a 2.5 liter motor and some other stuff like chassis upgrades and its stock hp is up to 300 evenjust thought id let ya know lol. like i said before i like imports but i like fast imports show cars are cool and all but its just not for me so if thats what your into hope nothing happens to it so you can have fun in it. yea get some air bags and cut and reweld the wheel wells so that when you at shows people can be like that nothing specials then with a couple finger flicks have half the wheel gone inside the car. just a thought. when i get either my scanner or my digi camera back ill get some pics of my crx

kawasaki_ridah
05-11-2003, 02:12 PM
awesome mike lets see em

crazybuffalo
05-11-2003, 02:43 PM
nice car i espcially like the fog

Dune Surfer
05-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Wow you guys are relly into your cars. Let me tell you something. What you drive does not change who you are, determine if your cool or not. All they do is get you from here to there. period. Cars are the very worst investment you can put your $$$ in. They loose so much as soon as you buy them, most people don't get even with the value until they have made payment for at least four years:confused2. Be confident in yourself drive a modest car, save your $$$ and buy a house. THEN the chicks will think your cool :D

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 04:47 AM
thanx dune surfer good advice im planning on being a dentist so i will be tied up for awhile then i can get a house and all but thats good advice, i wish someone would buy my dads vette he is going to buy a 350z

kaneman23
05-12-2003, 05:02 AM
That car is the definition of rice. How many times have you seen fast and the furious? You paid 26K for that P.O.S? WTF? You could've bought a real car for that amount of cash(Supra, Mustang, Camaro, Vette, Buick GN, and etc.).. Just remember it will alway be a Hyundai no matter how much you alter it's appearance..:huh

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by crazybuffalo
nice car i espcially like the fog
yeah me too its bad huh

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by kaneman23
That car is the definition of rice. How many times have you seen fast and the furious? You paid 26K for that P.O.S? WTF? You could've bought a real car for that amount of cash(Supra, Mustang, Camaro, Vette, Buick GN, and etc.).. Just remember it will alway be a Hyundai no matter how much you alter it's appearance..:huh

i like that pos and your idiot a supra is rice and besides this had all kinds of mods i like and my friend a Buick is not a real car lmfao and as the other cars everyone and there brother has a mustang and camaro and my dad isnt going to let me drive a vette:rolleyes: its all fiberglass if i did get in to a wreck i would prob die and this is the car i like not you so let it be

kaneman23
05-12-2003, 05:24 AM
Oh so your mods make your car better then a supra huh? Wow, I'm going to ask my daddy if he will buy me a hyundai so I can pretend it's fast. Does your daddy have a mullet?

UglyMotha™
05-12-2003, 05:44 AM
and my friend a Buick is not a real car lmfao

ok i never really thru in my two cents about your car cause to each his own there are people that don't like what i like and vice versa but after that statement you need to just STFU that's the stupidest thing you could have ever said, cause my friend a BUICK GN will walk all over your ricer *** and never think twice about it cause your car will never even be half as bad *** as what a Buick is MY FRIEND

kaneman23
05-12-2003, 07:22 AM
I don't know man. That fake nitrous bottle and fog have to be good for 300hp.:p I don't think this punk know's what a GN is about.. It was made before he was born.

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 08:32 AM
nope i dont know bout a buick GN cause noone talks about them, um maybe cause there junk! one of my friend bought the puke rondivue (sp) and in the first year they had so much trouble out of it. i never said my car was better than a supra :p it is prob better than a regular but not the twin turbo but you diss rice seems the fastest car in the world is japanese :p hahahaha you guys are funny dont cry over something you came in here knocking my car you expect me to jsut sit here? and hyundai tied honda at number 2 for the most reliable car

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
ok i never really thru in my two cents about your car cause to each his own there are people that don't like what i like and vice versa but after that statement you need to just STFU that's the stupidest thing you could have ever said, cause my friend a BUICK GN will walk all over your ricer *** and never think twice about it cause your car will never even be half as bad *** as what a Buick is MY FRIEND
you think i care if it is faster hahaha if i wanted to stawmp any american made car i would get a supra tt or a celica gt 500 for those who dont know the GT 500 it has 500 hp stock

UglyMotha™
05-12-2003, 08:40 AM
nope i dont know bout a buick GN cause noone talks about them, um maybe cause there junk!

hahhahhahahahah, OMG "junk" your a riot dude, i'm not bashing your car never ment too like i said to each his own but it had to stop when you dissed the buick, the only words of advice i have to you is if you ever see one of these, the best thing you can do is cover your *** and run

UglyMotha™
05-12-2003, 08:42 AM
mmmmm, now that's a pic of one sexy car, god who needs women

UglyMotha™
05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
celica gt 500 for those who dont know the GT 500 it has 500 hp stock

you must be talking about the celica ultimate, it's a concept car that will more than likely never make production

but since you can pick concepts you might at well get that new concept caddy that's putting out 1000 ponies

:eek2:

Bean
05-12-2003, 09:34 AM
the reason the honda and hyundai tied with the best reliability is because they have no power to break any part of them, i dont think they could blow a rod if they tried their hardest

JTRtrx250r
05-12-2003, 09:38 AM
here ya go

UglyMotha™
05-12-2003, 09:40 AM
I'm digging the warning label here..........

"may cause blindness if swallowed"

is that possible:huh :confused:

Dune Surfer
05-12-2003, 09:53 AM
Guys !!!! Chill out. seriously, The kid is a good guy, He does not think he has a sports car or intend to drive it that way. To each his own. That buick looks like a car only someone from the sticks would drive anyway. ( come on jethro lets go mess around with our cousins):eek2:

born-to-race
05-12-2003, 09:56 AM
it is prob better than a regular but not the twin turbo but you diss rice seems the fastest car in the world is japanese

The fastest car in the world is japanese? WTF, you've never seen funny cars have you? 3000hp and 800+ c.i. in American Muscle cars. The would leave any ricer 10 seconds behinds.

Your car's nice but you don't have to diss other cars.

UglyMotha™
05-12-2003, 10:03 AM
Guys !!!! Chill out. seriously, The kid is a good guy, He does not think he has a sports car or intend to drive it that way. To each his own. That buick looks like a car only someone from the sticks would drive anyway. ( come on jethro lets go mess around with our cousins):eek2:

YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS TOO......:macho ......just playin

but like i said i'm not dissing his car i don't like it but i didn't diss it he's the one that stepped up and put the buick down, i was just trying to teach him a history lesson cause he don't seem to bright when it comes to automobiles

he did compare the GN to a rondivue:huh (i dunno how to spell the damn thing)

RideRed04
05-12-2003, 10:22 AM
Wow, I thought some of you were older, but when you don't know about a GN, or think it is a mullet mobile, you are really young, or just sheltered. The GN showed the v-8 heads that it was possible to get power out of a smaller engine, and is the whole reason (IMO) that people started modding v-6's and 4 poppers. It gave them some hope that their car could embarass cameros. Too bad they forgot that they have front wheel drive....but thats a whole nuther topic.

Dune Surfer
05-12-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by RideRed04
Wow, I thought some of you were older, but when you don't know about a GN, or think it is a mullet mobile, you are really young, or just sheltered. The GN showed the v-8 heads that it was possible to get power out of a smaller engine, and is the whole reason (IMO) that people started modding v-6's and 4 poppers. It gave them some hope that their car could embarass cameros. Too bad they forgot that they have front wheel drive....but thats a whole nuther topic.

Ahh..... somebody with hair on their chest.

RideRed04
05-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Ahh..... somebody with hair on their chest.

Yer darn straight I do...and just a hair under 18 too...I guess some people just take longer...:devil

UglyMotha™
05-12-2003, 10:46 AM
not once did i ever compare the GN with a muscle car:rolleyes:

sly400ex
05-12-2003, 10:59 AM
kawasaki_ridah, congrats on your car, BUT i do just have to clarify that the GN is not crap, it is one of and will continue to be one of the most sought after mucsle cars ever!!!;)

Bill Fuller
05-12-2003, 11:08 AM
Let me see that POS rice pull the front wheels off the ground,the GN could like it was stated earlier if you see one at the light just act like your playing with your fog maker until he drives away.The Grand Natoinal is one bad ***** car don't call it a Hillbilly ride Dunesurfer onless you live down here.:D :D

kaneman23
05-12-2003, 02:23 PM
A GN is a modern day muscle car.. No doubt about it! A very sick and twisted muscle car at that! A lightly modded GNX would be sure to give a 426 hemi a hard time....

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by born-to-race
The fastest car in the world is japanese? WTF, you've never seen funny cars have you? 3000hp and 800+ c.i. in American Muscle cars. The would leave any ricer 10 seconds behinds.

Your car's nice but you don't have to diss other cars.

im not dissing anything i have never heard of that buick they buicks i have seen arnt that good, but anyway yes the fastest car in the world is japanese stock look up in the records the fastest car is the maclearn (sp)

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 02:33 PM
Let me see that POS rice pull the front wheels off the ground,the GN could like it was stated earlier if you see one at the light just act like your playing with your fog maker until he drives away.The Grand Natoinal is one bad ***** car don't call it a Hillbilly ride Dunesurfer onless you live down here.:D :D

its front wheel drive hahahahahahhahaha :p :p

born-to-race
05-12-2003, 02:35 PM
yes the fastest car in the world is japanese stock look up in the records the fastest car is the maclearn (sp)

I didn't know you ment stock. How much hp does it make?

kaneman23
05-12-2003, 02:40 PM
its front wheel drive hahahahahahhahaha

That's exactly his POINT you uneducated little boy.. Front wheel drive sucks! You should learn something about cars before having your daddy buy every fast and the furious item you see in PeP boys....

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 03:01 PM
he said pull the front wheels off the ground you idiot like ride a wheelie

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 03:03 PM
I didn't know you ment stock. How much hp does it make?

not sure i think around 800

batgeek
05-12-2003, 03:09 PM
anyone that doesn't know about the GNX shouldn't talk about cars. period.

crazycasey
05-12-2003, 03:14 PM
the GNX is my favorite car after the 1969 GTO Judge ofcrourse

Dune Surfer
05-12-2003, 03:16 PM

No offence bud. It was a joke. And I'll pass on living down there:D (theme song to the beverly hillbilly"s)

kawasaki_ridah
05-12-2003, 03:19 PM
No offence bud. It was a joke. And I'll pass on living down there:D (theme song to the beverly hillbilly"s)

Dune Surfer hes not smart enough to figure it out, they dont have new cars up on that hill or do the jeffro?

Bill Fuller
05-13-2003, 02:36 AM
Dune Surfer hes not smart enough to figure it out, they dont have new cars up on that hill or do the jeffro? Boy as I have told you before STFU I have run over bigger trees in the woods than your punk arse.Dunesurfer you don't know what your missing here TENNESSEE is one (if not THE one)of the finest states in this country believe me Iv'e been to just about everyone of them.Read your history book boy about the GNX.if you can read or get your daddy to read you about one of the most sought after modern American muscle cars(The ones from the 70's were badd also) as he tucks you in to sleep under you Star Wars sheets and covers.

kaneman23
05-13-2003, 02:42 AM
he said pull the front wheels off the ground you idiot like ride a wheelie

You have just proven how retarded and ignorant you really are... Haven't you ever seen a drag car pull the front wheels off the ground? Well a GN with sticky's and light mods is capable of doing this! Your p.o.s can't because it's fwd. FWD sucks....

cudaman
05-13-2003, 03:40 AM
not trying to get involved to much. (i respect both cars) but the way he talked about the wheels coming off the ground, i took it like he was talking about power. although he did come up with a smart remark he didnt mean the front wheel drive thing judging by the context. he ment that the hyudai didnt have enough power like the GN.

kaneman23
05-13-2003, 03:45 AM
Either way he doesn't know sh1t about cars. His taste in cars(hyundai) obviously reflects his knowledge... Half of his posts are in ebonics so I don't know how anyone can make sense of them..

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 03:53 AM
You have just proven how retarded and ignorant you really are... Haven't you ever seen a drag car pull the front wheels off the ground? Well a GN with sticky's and light mods is capable of doing this! Your p.o.s can't because it's fwd. FWD sucks....

now now, lets not knock the front wheel drives, i had a front wheel drive cutlass with a 5-speed that ate any piece of rice **** that came along and even some of the modern muscle cars and lets not forget the gtp also a very nice front wheel drive and many other fwd cars the new monte carlo specially the one you can get with the supercharger, the owner of my company got one and that thing hauls some major ***, there a pluss with the weight of the motor sitting over the drive tires alow them to hook up alot better than most street rwd

kaneman23
05-13-2003, 03:59 AM
Your absolutely correct. However, I prefer RWD on anything with serious HP and torque. Have you ever experienced torque steer from a 450HP+ civic or Eclipse GST? Not fun... Also, RWD makes for a true 50/50 split in weight distribution for better handling... It's all personal preference but RWD will always be more capable. BTW, I owned a 99' Civic EX(stock-NO RICE) and loved that little car. I traded it for a 03' 4Runner earlier this year. It wasn't fast but it would surpirse you in the twisties and roll-on's...

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 04:49 AM
not trying to get involved to much. (i respect both cars) but the way he talked about the wheels coming off the ground, i took it like he was talking about power. although he did come up with a smart remark he didnt mean the front wheel drive thing judging by the context. he ment that the hyudai didnt have enough power like the GN.

correct

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 04:52 AM

your so retarded i was agreeing with you, i said because it is front wheel drive it wont pull the front wheels off

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 04:55 AM
if you put it in reverse will it pull the rear wheels off the ground:huh :p

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 04:55 AM
Boy as I have told you before STFU I have run over bigger trees in the woods than your punk arse.Dunesurfer you don't know what your missing here TENNESSEE is one (if not THE one)of the finest states in this country believe me Iv'e been to just about everyone of them.Read your history book boy about the GNX.if you can read or get your daddy to read you about one of the most sought after modern American muscle cars(The ones from the 70's were badd also) as he tucks you in to sleep under you Star Wars sheets and covers.

stop crying man your older than i am and your embarrising your self hahhaha maybe running over those trees damaged your brain alil :p

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 04:56 AM
if you put it in reverse will it pull the rear wheels off the ground:huh :p

sure will. hahaha jp man i dont care its a show car anyway if i wanted a drag car i would have a z28 or trans am

kaneman23
05-13-2003, 05:04 AM
My advice is to save the embarrassment and hurry up and wreck it... Don't worry daddy will buy you a new one... :D

MXcutie
05-13-2003, 05:07 AM
that's a nice car but from where i live the body kit wouldnt be on it after 2 days...lol.. see i wish my rents would buy me a car like that... i mean my brother *who is 2 years younger then me* got a 2001 f-250 when he turned 16 granted it's my parents but they never drive it..NEVER... me on the other hand got a 94 z24 cavalier and had to pay for it..... but i'm also goin to college full time for radiology so just wait and see who is driving around in a escalade sittin on 20s after college :devil b/c it sure the hell isnt goin to be him

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 05:09 AM
My advice is to save the embarrassment and hurry up and wreck it... Don't worry daddy will buy you a new one... :D

i dont think he will, keep giveing the smart assed remarks tho it makes you look alot better :rolleyes:

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by MXcutie
that's a nice car but from where i live the body kit wouldnt be on it after 2 days...lol.. see i wish my rents would buy me a car like that... i mean my brother *who is 2 years younger then me* got a 2001 f-250 when he turned 16 granted it's my parents but they never drive it..NEVER... me on the other hand got a 94 z24 cavalier and had to pay for it..... but i'm also goin to college full time for radiology so just wait and see who is driving around in a escalade sittin on 20s after college :devil b/c it sure the hell isnt goin to be him

haha thanx. i hope you get that escalde but put it on 24s 20s arnt big enough haha :blah

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 05:14 AM
allright i quit argueing with you kaneman23 you can hate my car talk about how it runs or wtf ever you got against it and me and sorry for dissing the gn truce? You too Bill Fuller sorry bout the gn

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 05:31 AM
sure will. hahaha jp man i dont care its a show car anyway if i wanted a drag car i would have a z28 or trans am

then why didn't you again i'm not bashing just trying to understand the younger generation but why not a trans am, for that kinda money you could have easily pimped a trans am for sure and had the power to boot what makes that hundi such a show car, you have a non-functional nitrous kit, smoke rolling out of the trunk, and it looks like sombody turned some rain gutters upside down and bolted them around the bottom of your car, i mean i go to car shows all the time cars are my life, take for instance a mint 57 chevy setting there sparkling, and and olds hurst in top notch condition or even a 69 nova, now those get my heart pounding and the mouth watering, but your car just ain't doin that for me i don't want to sound like i'm putting you down i just want to know what makes these cars so awesome, is it the smoke show or what, when i think of a smoke show i think of someone laying the rubber to the pavemant, so since you guys can't do that you gotta improvise*sp or what i just don't get it:confused:

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 05:37 AM
trans ams are really nice but i think this car looks better than one im my opinion and my dad dont wanna pay the insurence on a V8 plus the V8 would have tooo much power than i need right now this car dont have alot alot of power and it looks good too me

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 05:39 AM
when i think of a smoke show i think of someone laying the rubber to the pavemant, so since you guys can't do that you gotta improvise*sp or what i just don't get it:confused:

oh it will lay smoke down 260 hp at the wheels with 3000lbs isnt bad 0-60 in 3.9 sec

kaneman23
05-13-2003, 05:45 AM
oh it will lay smoke down 260 hp at the wheels with 3000lbs isnt bad 0-60 in 3.9 sec

Are you claiming your car will do that? Please say no...

sly400ex
05-13-2003, 05:58 AM
then why didn't you again i'm not bashing just trying to understand the younger generation but why not a trans am, for that kinda money you could have easily pimped a trans am for sure and had the power to boot what makes that hundi such a show car, you have a non-functional nitrous kit, smoke rolling out of the trunk, and it looks like sombody turned some rain gutters upside down and bolted them around the bottom of your car, i mean i go to car shows all the time cars are my life, take for instance a mint 57 chevy setting there sparkling, and and olds hurst in top notch condition or even a 69 nova, now those get my heart pounding and the mouth watering, but your car just ain't doin that for me i don't want to sound like i'm putting you down i just want to know what makes these cars so awesome, is it the smoke show or what, when i think of a smoke show i think of someone laying the rubber to the pavemant, so since you guys can't do that you gotta improvise*sp or what i just don't get it:confused:

Ugly motha, I agree with you a 100%.......but different people have different tastes......let kawi-ridah be happy with his new car! Although, if I seen him on the road, I would have to blow past him in my Olds!!!! J/p man, get what you really like!:cool:

Bill Fuller
05-13-2003, 06:44 AM
oh it will lay smoke down 260 hp at the wheels with 3000lbs isnt bad 0-60 in 3.9 sec OK I know you said truce but with statements like that I just can't help but ask are you young and smoking crack :bandit: Seriously thier are not many cars that can pull them kind of numbers,maybe thats chronic fog rolling out of that machine.:D Now I see why you bought it it's a big bong!!!;) Enjoy that ride dude I know you will pimp a lot of honeys in it just be carefull and if you get the time do some research on the GN you will be impressed.

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 08:00 AM
thats wat mike said( the guy i got the car off of) and he has the et's to rpove it i will scan them when i get it if it is true

kaneman23
05-13-2003, 08:14 AM
Well he lied to you and now he has $26K of your daddy's money...hehe.. You crack me up.

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 08:22 AM
MSRP: $17,999

Color Options: Alpine White, Rally Red, Carbon Blue, Jet Black, Mystic Teal, Super Silver

Suspension Type: front: independent with MacPherson struts; rear: multi-link with coil springs

Acceleration: 0 to 60 mph in 7 seconds (estimated)

Engine Type: displacement: 24-valve DOHC; V-6, 2.7 liter

Horsepower: 170 at 6,00rpm (2003 model)

Torque: 181 foot-pounds at 4000 rpm

EPA mileage: 18 city, 26 highway

UglyMotha™
05-13-2003, 08:28 AM
here's the dyno's with the supercharger

MOFO
05-13-2003, 08:36 AM
Ok, I've been trying to stay out of this topic because of personal feelings against rice boys that worship "fast 'n furious"...we will save that topic for another day. :mad: :grr

All I gotta say is the previous owner of that car is laughing all the way to his bank. I still cant believe you paid $26k for that car... if your dad has a few more bucks laying around, I got some property I wanna sell him. :rolleyes:

You better check that again....those 0-60 times are NOT even close!!! LOL!!!

I have a question, what the heck does a "fake" bottle of NAAAAAAAAAWWWWWSSSS do for a show car??? Look fast??? LMAO!

BTW, that car is a ticking time bomb...if it has a supercharger what else has been done to the drivetrain to support the xtra power...very important when dealing with FWD vehicles. I bet nothing....like I said, ticking time bomb with NO warranty.

...sorry...had to rant.

carry on with the fart tipped car conversation...

Eric

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 09:27 AM
i have warenty! :p and a fake nos bottle gives you points at a show and hahaha my dad didnt pay 26 for it

MOFO
05-13-2003, 10:23 AM
i have warenty! :p and a fake nos bottle gives you points at a show and hahaha my dad didnt pay 26 for it

when the dealer see's that supercharger, they're just gonna laugh and say, cough up some cash.

Flyin#3-1/2
05-13-2003, 10:41 AM
HAHA, i am getting a kick out of this post! i feel sorry for kawasaki_ridah! my '85 subaru gl 1.8L probably has more power!! LOL j/k. i should make that into a ricer and bring that to a car show, that'd be something no one's ever seen:rolleyes: :D

born-to-race
05-13-2003, 10:52 AM

What? Didn't you say that it was $26K in another post?

And if thats a dealer warranty you won't get any money from them if it breaks. It's been tampered with to much.

born-to-race
05-13-2003, 11:04 AM

I decided to got to the 1st page again and that's one nice car!!! Sorry for knocking you.

Is that a sticker beside the door?

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 12:37 PM
yeah it use to have graphics but i didnt like them so i told him to take them off and my dad hasnt payed anything but like 1000 dollars till we pick it up and chances are we went pay 25000 more that guy said he would come down alot my dad said he would prob end up takeing 21000 for it

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 12:38 PM
I decided to got to the 1st page again and that's one nice car!!! Sorry for knocking you.

Is that a sticker beside the door?

thank you

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 12:39 PM
this is for everyone who didnt like my car its my friend Z28 LT1

RideRed04
05-13-2003, 12:40 PM
OK, I just need to clear something up here, it was kinda said, but I don't think many noticed it. The buick Grand National (GN) is a RWD car, so it could pull a wheel stand, if it had the torque (I've seen pictures of them doing it, but I don't think they were stock:cool: )

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 12:41 PM

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 12:43 PM
the new camaro chrome fill ins

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 12:44 PM
inside

250rmike
05-13-2003, 01:53 PM
accually the mcclaren is not the fastest stock car made its the fastest production car. and its not japanese its italian or somehing like that like the ferrari f-50.

Bill Fuller
05-13-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by RideRed04
OK, I just need to clear something up here, it was kinda said, but I don't think many noticed it. The buick Grand National (GN) is a RWD car, so it could pull a wheel stand, if it had the torque (I've seen pictures of them doing it, but I don't think they were stock:cool: ) Not stock but not all modded out I used to drive one all the time exhaust and a few others and it would clear a 12 oz. can of beer(Won quiet a few dollars on that one):D :devil

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 02:28 PM
sounds awesome bill

250rmike
05-13-2003, 02:45 PM
oh yea a coupleweeks ago i watched a 9 sec street driven supra that was on street tires get spanked by a gn. the gn gave him 5 cars and won by 3. but the supra slept at the start and those 5 cars were made up right there then all you ehard was the wheels of the supra just spinning i think the supra would have took it if it was on slicks even with it sleeping at the light. oh yea the gn was on cheater slicks

Martin Blair
05-13-2003, 03:19 PM
www.anti-rice.com. lmao

thats a nice car but i dont really like em

jchevy
05-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Heres my first car. Just dont be a jackass and hurt yourself.

95 z28...few mods. good for a low 13 sec. 1/4

http://www.jareds95z28.cz28.com/images/imageb.jpg

Dune Surfer
05-13-2003, 03:44 PM
Man their are a lot of rednecks on the post. Mine is bigger than yours. You would think your talking about your wives. It's just a car!!!!! relax. I'm thinking somebody really needs some lovin. Sorry to tell you guys this but get a life or a girlfriend. leave the kid alone. Geez:huh

kaneman23
05-13-2003, 03:49 PM
yeah it use to have graphics but i didnt like them so i told him to take them off and my dad hasnt payed anything but like 1000 dollars till we pick it up and chances are we went pay 25000 more that guy said he would come down alot my dad said he would prob end up takeing 21000 for it

You are calling it your car when you haven't even bought it? Your pops gave him a grand to hold it and your calling it yours? Unbelievable! Why in the world would you pay almost $10K more then what the car costs brand new? Your dad needs to beat you, get his $1K back, and never let you watch fast -n- furious again!

Dune Surfer
05-13-2003, 03:53 PM
You are calling it your car when you haven't even bought it? Your pops gave him a grand to hold it and your calling it yours? Unbelievable! Why in the world would you pay almost $10K more then what the car costs brand new? Your dad needs to beat you, get his $1K back, and never let you watch fast -n- furious again!

needs a girlfriend:eek2: :eek2:

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 04:00 PM
i said he would prob pay 20k for it thats 1400 more than new and the guy put 20k in the car dont you have soemthing else to do besides try to get at kids? :huh what are you a micheal jackson wanna be?? lmao

Dune Surfer
05-13-2003, 04:08 PM
i said he would prob pay 20k for it thats 1400 more than new and the guy put 20k in the car dont you have soemthing else to do besides try to get at kids? :huh what are you a micheal jackson wanna be?? lmao

:D :D :D

kawasaki_ridah
05-13-2003, 04:25 PM
needs a girlfriend:eek2: :eek2:

yeah i think so too :p

kaneman23
05-14-2003, 02:28 AM
needs a girlfriend

Who me? I hope not, I'm happily married.

kaneman23
05-14-2003, 02:33 AM
i said he would prob pay 20k for it thats 1400 more than new and the guy put 20k in the car dont you have soemthing else to do besides try to get at kids? what are you a micheal jackson wanna be?? lmao

Why not go find a nice kiddy rice forum if you don't like me talking about your Korean trash? If you are such a young kid then why are you hanging out here? If you want to talk sh1t prepare to take some back little boy... Now go brush your teeth and go to bed. It's past your bedtime.

300exjuggalo
05-14-2003, 02:39 AM
awww leave the damn kid alone , let him drive what he wants , make it look how he wants, who cares how fast it its, thiers a thing called speed limit long as it goes 80 its good.. now you could go flying down the road at 100 in a 55-60 and get a ticket but then would that just be dumb ? and he said he wasnt gunna race ? did he not? if hes not gunna race who cares how fast it goes. and for the looks if he wants it to look that way but not go fast thats fine. then he wont get tickets for going to fast. he came on here to share something new with you guys and you all diss him man wheres your peoples manners

kawasaki_ridah
05-14-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by 300exjuggalo
awww leave the damn kid alone , let him drive what he wants , make it look how he wants, who cares how fast it its, thiers a thing called speed limit long as it goes 80 its good.. now you could go flying down the road at 100 in a 55-60 and get a ticket but then would that just be dumb ? and he said he wasnt gunna race ? did he not? if hes not gunna race who cares how fast it goes. and for the looks if he wants it to look that way but not go fast thats fine. then he wont get tickets for going to fast. he came on here to share something new with you guys and you all diss him man wheres your peoples manners

thanx man

MOFO
05-14-2003, 07:29 AM

do you expect EVERYONE to say "hey, nice ride" when we don't like it. Last time I checked, it was posted in a "Open Forum" for discussion....I was stating my opinion.

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 07:45 AM
ya, there's nothing wrong with stating your opinion on a 180 horse car that is claiming 260:huh

ah, just playin:blah :p

MSL
05-14-2003, 07:49 AM
You guy who are bashing this kid ought to be ashamed:grr

He posted this to show everyone his new ride that he is proud of
and everyone starts bashing him. Its sad really.

Not everyone wants a Z28 or Trans am or GN thats what makes the world go around. His car doesnt look like chit so quit treating him like it is chit. so what if it isnt the fasted car on the road.
He will probably pick up more honeys in that car than most of you bashers ever get. What is wrong with you people?

I know its in the open forum and he wanted people to comment
but is it necesary to try and point out each and every flaw?

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by MSL

He will probably pick up more honeys in that car than most of you bashers ever get.

ya between the ages of 12 and 15:eek:

settle down killer i never once bashed his car, just poking fun:D

but when you claim the cars got 260 horse and does 0-60 in 3.7 secs that's just asking for it

MOFO
05-14-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by MSL
You guy who are bashing this kid ought to be ashamed:grr

He posted this to show everyone his new ride that he is proud of
and everyone starts bashing him. Its sad really.

Not everyone wants a Z28 or Trans am or GN thats what makes the world go around. His car doesn't look like chit so quit treating him like it is chit. so what if it isn't the fasted car on the road.
He will probably pick up more honeys in that car than most of you bashers ever get. What is wrong with you people?

I know its in the open forum and he wanted people to comment
but is it necessary to try and point out each and every flaw?

Yes. When someone states false facts, I will point them out as I did. I don't care if its a Mustang, Camaro...etc. If they are wrong, I'll point it out. As for cars that are riced out, I don't like them and I am stating my opinion just as others are stating theirs.

As for picking up honeys because of the car you drive, I don't care for those types of women. If they are interested in him because of his car, you can have them....I prefer my women to have a little more upstairs if you know what I mean. So that comment is completely irrelevant to me. Besides I'll be engaged next month, I've already found my, as you call them..."honey".

I subscribe to the idea of function over form...always has and always will. I guess todays generation just prefers form and no function. This is where I base my comments from. I dont expect anyone to agree with me, but I will give my $0.02 as I see fit.

MSL
05-14-2003, 08:16 AM
settle down killer i never once bashed his car, just poking fun

You must feel guilty of it or you wouldnt have replied.
And as far as the settle down killer. I am not some young kid
your used to dealing with on this site so dont treat me like one
you uglymotha..

This kid has high hopes with this car and you guys are doing what you can to crush them.

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by MSL
You must feel guilty of it or you wouldnt have replied.

This kid has high hopes with this car and you guys are doing what you can to crush them.

oooh a very manipulative coment :p nice try but it doesn't work on me;)

I was thinking of it as more of a edumacation lesson i'd hate to see him go to a show and get bashed in person for claiming the impossible of his car

and sorry i won't treat you like a kid anymore:o Killer:blah

MSL
05-14-2003, 08:29 AM
Yes. When someone states false facts, I will point them out as I did. I don't care if its a Mustang, Camaro...etc. If they are wrong, I'll point it out. As for cars that are riced out, I don't like them and I am stating my opinion just as others are stating theirs.

Opinions are like azzholes everyone has them and they all stink.

As for picking up honeys because of the car you drive, I don't care for those types of women. If they are interested in him because of his car, you can have them....I prefer my women to have a little more upstairs if you know what I mean. So that comment is completely irrelevant to me. Besides I'll be engaged next month, I've already found my, as you call them..."honey".

How old are you? do you remember what it was like to be 16?
were you looking for a wife then? where you only concerned about what she had upstairs i doubt it at 16.

I subscribe to the idea of function over form...always has and always will. I guess todays generation just prefers form and no function. This is where I base my comments from. I dont expect anyone to agree with me, but I will give my $0.02 as I see fit.

This i agree with you on. but to each there own.

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 08:32 AM

He is right kaneman you need to back off. There is no need for your remarks here.

MSL
05-14-2003, 08:55 AM
and sorry i won't treat you like a kid anymore Killer

Alright uglymotha you asked for it!

take this:macho :macho

and this:mad: :mad:

and some more of this:macho :macho

Have you had enough?

:devil

LOL:blah

UglyMotha™
05-14-2003, 08:59 AM
alright i'll go home

MSL
05-14-2003, 09:04 AM
alright i'll go home

LOL

killed300ex
05-14-2003, 09:08 AM

dude its his money not yours shut your hole about what he is going to blow it on maybe he likes it and really wants it personaly i think that its worth it thats a sweet looking car. I dont see why people have to openly bash both imports and muscle cars. They both have their ups and downs. So why do we bash them does it make you feel important? LIke the BIG man cause you might be able to talk smack leave that for the 3yr olds and if you want to talk big hit the strip and settle it there not talking crap about someones car over the computer
killed

A4StrokeGuy
05-14-2003, 10:48 AM
Thats a nice car, just don't put a big old honking wing on it keep it simple and nice. When i bought my car i thought when people said chics dig cars they were wrong, holy crap there right they seem to be magnitized to a nice ride! I think some people in here need a job or a hobby to bash a kid like some of you are, who cares if its slow, ugly has crazy lights and a fog machine its his and he likes thats all that matters. I do agree though the fake NOS bottle has to go, makes u look like a poser. When i bought my probe people called it the anal probe, well i laughed along with them but for some reason they don't seem to wanna back it up. Its eaten its fair share of ricers.....i believe in power before looks makes it a sleeper:macho

born-to-race
05-14-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy
Thats a nice car, just don't put a big old honking wing on it keep it simple and nice. When i bought my car i thought when people said chics dig cars they were wrong, holy crap there right they seem to be magnitized to a nice ride! I think some people in here need a job or a hobby to bash a kid like some of you are, who cares if its slow, ugly has crazy lights and a fog machine its his and he likes thats all that matters. I do agree though the fake NOS bottle has to go, makes u look like a poser. When i bought my probe people called it the anal probe, well i laughed along with them but for some reason they don't seem to wanna back it up. Its eaten its fair share of ricers.....i believe in power before looks makes it a sleeper:macho

Thats a nice probe.

blondie69
05-14-2003, 12:41 PM
He is right kaneman you need to back off. There is no need for your remarks here.

ya u guys r being big meanies:grr lol. its his money. he can buy what he wants with it, well his daddys money, but same diff. he must be an awfully nice guy for his daddy to buy that for him. my parents would NEVER buy me something like that:huh . They don't even want me havin a car. But i'm jus like if i pay for it u don't have to worry bout it. But it is a really nice car, u guys gotta admit that. so wat if its an import? some imports are nice, and alota muscle cars are nice. I know i wouldn't mind owning it:blah or even sitting in it for that

crap-banshee32
05-14-2003, 12:52 PM
nice!

kaneman23
05-14-2003, 02:10 PM
So his remarks are justified towards me? Are you his daddy?

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 02:13 PM
See what I mean, now your giving me attitude. Grow the f**** up or get off the forum. Any more jack*** coments from you and you sholld be banned. (RICO, BEN?)

kaneman23
05-14-2003, 02:13 PM
I haven't directed any post towards so mind your own business. This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

kaneman23
05-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Hey kid have fun with your car. One day when you grow up you will understand that I was trying to protect you from becoming a ricer. :D

kaneman23
05-14-2003, 02:22 PM
Nice language there buddy. Who needs to grow up again? Don't even threaten to ban me. If anyone needs to be banned it's you for use of vulgar language.

kaneman23
05-14-2003, 02:23 PM
See what I mean, now your giving me attitude. Grow the f**** up or get off the forum. Any more jack*** coments from you and you sholld be banned. (RICO, BEN?)

Funny how it's O.K. for the Crazy Old Guy from Kalifornia to show attitude...

TRX250XFIRE
05-14-2003, 02:29 PM
I like how people put the big wings on the back, they need them to get traction on the back wheels on there front wheel drive cars??? When there doing over 100...but i gess it is all what they like.

killed300ex
05-14-2003, 02:36 PM
I haven't directed any post towards so mind your own business. This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion..
yes your right it is an open forum so i can say whatever i want just like you can its his car let him think what he wants its a nice car no mater what he pays for it. ITs his money so let him do whatever he wants with it i mean its none of your buisness
killed

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 02:37 PM

nice

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 02:40 PM
Oh so your mods make your car better then a supra huh? Wow, I'm going to ask my daddy if he will buy me a hyundai so I can pretend it's fast. Does your daddy have a mullet?

classy

MOFO
dayum guys... I think some "herbal" substance might need to be passed around here...LOL

Lets just sum it up by saying "To each their own..." & "agree to disagree" :cool:

Dune Surfer
I don't know man. That fake nitrous bottle and fog have to be good for 300hp.:p I don't think this punk know's what a GN is about.. It was made before he was born.

Punk?

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 02:42 PM
Anything positive to say?

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Either way he doesn't know sh1t about cars. His taste in cars(hyundai) obviously reflects his knowledge... Half of his posts are in ebonics so I don't know how anyone can make sense of them..
you are unbelievable

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 02:45 PM
not one of your post has anything that adds to this thread

Dune Surfer
05-14-2003, 02:51 PM
Your right, my apologies gang, the only remark kaneman has been right about is my vulgar remarks. Sorry.
I just hate bullies who have to make themselves feel like a big man by putting others down.;)

zzbudzz
05-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by hawiianpwr
"This is a 2003 Tiburon GT my dad is buying for me" Can you say SPOILED! i can say it "SPOILED"! 16 years old i just hope you don't wrap it around a tree! trying to DJ while driving!...........a fog machine:huh ...nice car though!

Ben
05-15-2003, 12:38 AM
I didn't read this entire thread but I think it looks like a nice car. :) Whatever makes you happy is what I say - and if it is a "rice" car then so be it. Plently of people knock us ATV riders as being ignorant and "redneck" just because of our hobby - no need for us to do the same thing to another person's hobby, i.e. an import car. ;)

A4StrokeGuy
05-15-2003, 01:23 AM
Thats a nice probe.

thanx, i'm glad someone did insult me cuz its a ford:eek2:

MOFO
05-15-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy
thanx, i'm glad someone did insult me cuz its a ford:eek2:

LMAO you asked for it....

...get that domestic Ford junk outta here... :devil

Just kidding... :D

kaneman23
05-15-2003, 02:22 AM
That is a sweet looking Probe!

kaneman23
05-15-2003, 02:27 AM
I can't believe you took all of that time to copy and paste every single post of mine.. You need to get a life or find another hobby. Also, none of those words I used were comparable to you dropping the F-bomb! Stop being a hypocrite.

kaneman23
05-15-2003, 02:29 AM
I will lay off the comments and remarks.... Again, have fun with your first car.

kaneman23
05-15-2003, 02:30 AM
Point taken.. Have a nice day