PDA

View Full Version : check these out

Pappy
05-08-2003, 02:44 PM
some pretty cool lookin shock covers...anyone have them:confused:

shock pros (http://www.shockpros.com/atv.htm)

Porkchop
05-08-2003, 03:06 PM
those are sweet!! they seem better then shockwears, but I still do like the idea of the neopreme type because they dont rub the paint off the shocks.. but these are sure trick! :cool:

Pappy
05-08-2003, 03:08 PM
yeah i like my big cahonaas
neoprene and what not...but i like this places colors:)

REC
05-09-2003, 06:12 AM
Pappy,

Those look sweet, I wish I knew about them a month ago. Just got some shockwares. They should look good with some of your blinging PC.

Later

Pappy
05-09-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by REC
Pappy,

Those look sweet, I wish I knew about them a month ago. Just got some shockwares. They should look good with some of your blinging PC.

Later

hahaha...the shock wears cover up the springs so ya cant see the pc:confused: or maybe thats what you are tryin to say:eek: :blah

XANDADA
05-09-2003, 06:23 AM
I've been trying to get a hold of Cahoona for at least a month now. I'm going to order a set of those! They look pretty nice, torn between black with red orange/red flames and plain black.

Pappy
05-09-2003, 06:25 AM
yeah i love the quality of the cahoona brand....i dunno if he died...is in jail...outta the country!! who knows but he is not what he used to be for service from what i hear:(

UglyMotha™
05-09-2003, 07:04 AM
thank god i got mine before he died:eek:

XANDADA
05-09-2003, 08:02 AM
I dunno what happened to Cahoona, he responded to one of my emails and was like ya I'll make you a set and when I emailed back where do I send the $ he never responded. Maybe he's in hiding. Anyways,

I called Shock Pro's and ordered a full set of the black. Talked to the owner Garrett, what a nice guy. Apparently they are big in the snowmobile market. They sound like some really nice quality shock covers. Apparently they will be standard issue with Custom Axis shocks in the future. I'll post some more info & pics when I get them.