PDA

View Full Version : Got a box from LSR today

CBW
05-08-2003, 12:43 PM
Yep fed ex delivered it and i was like.........Hmmmmmmmmmmm......wtf

opened it up and there were a arms for my 250R.... :confused2 ....but i didnt order any. I had inquired about some......chrome tops bare bottoms.......but NEVER ordered them.....they said it would take 8 weeks or so......i was like NEVER MIND....and at any rate the ones today were all silver vein powdered.....not what i even called about......

..so now i have to send them back at my expense and get my card credited $871.00

one nice thing i did notice though was the tie rods are being made out of one single piece of stainless now......instead of the welded together stuff that broke when i got my chrome a arms that are on now.......:mad:

sorry had to vent.........:o

CW

Glow Plug
05-08-2003, 12:47 PM
so what you didn't order any but yet they sent you some and you sent em back and you get almost 900 bucks credited to your card? sorry i'm a bit slow

CBW
05-08-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
so what you didn't order any but yet they sent you some and you sent em back and you get almost 900 bucks credited to your card? sorry i'm a bit slow

I didnt order any,,,,,,,,they sent some and billed me,,,,,,now i have to send them back so they can credit the card i am cancelling...

wilkin250r
05-08-2003, 12:53 PM
And you never noticed the $870 off your credit card?!?:huh

How did you miss something like that?

Guy400
05-08-2003, 12:55 PM
LOL!! Coming home to a box of a-arms isn't all that bad. Coming home to a-arms you didn't ask for and then being charged for them just plain sucks!

Rip_Tear
05-08-2003, 12:57 PM
At first I thought, Oh cool Chris got free a-arms, which would have been real cool :D but as I read on that was pretty sucky...

Tommy 17
05-08-2003, 01:01 PM
damn that would suck!!! lsr screws up another one!!!:o

CBW
05-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
And you never noticed the $870 off your credit card?!?:huh

How did you miss something like that?

my $19,000 card has a ZERO balance and the charge was just posted on the 6Th and has not been applied to my card yet;)

Already called the card issure on that:p

kabd69667
05-08-2003, 01:40 PM
I'm not sure, but when i went to the ups to mail a package, i heard the guy infront of me sending a package back to the company and he had crossed the label all up....i think the ups worker said as long as you didn't cross out the bar code or anything on the mailing label, they will send them back. i wouldn't pay to send something back i didnt' order

ralph2
05-08-2003, 02:30 PM
at fist i thought u were complaining cause u got a arms that u didnt order for free,, lol,,i was thinkin ur nutss but now i see,,,, sucks for u:rolleyes: :blah

CBW
05-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by kabd69667
I'm not sure, but when i went to the ups to mail a package, i heard the guy infront of me sending a package back to the company and he had crossed the label all up....i think the ups worker said as long as you didn't cross out the bar code or anything on the mailing label, they will send them back. i wouldn't pay to send something back i didnt' order

once i opened it it became mine........i have to pay to ship it back. But oh well.....$25 is better than $871 for a arms i have alreay put on..my chrome ones were $983 and they had crappy tie rods.....

$25 is a small price to pay;)

Tommy 17
05-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by CBW

$25 is a small price to pay;)

25$ is 25$ to much to pay... chris i'd call lsr and tell them to send u the money back...their screw up...

RideRed04
05-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Might as well get something for your $25 and swap out the tierods:devil

CBW
05-08-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by RideRed04
Might as well get something for your $25 and swap out the tierods:devil

nah i already had powdercoated mine..........and i will just have the local machine shop make me another set like i did for my wifes 86R that had the same kind of tie rods on the +1+2 LSR arms;)

JOEX
05-08-2003, 04:44 PM
I heard awhile back that if you receive a product in the mail that you did not order you are not required to pay for it. I don't now how true this is, but if want to raise a stink about it maybe you can get your $25 back;)
I guess the hard part is proving you didn't order them.

Joe

CBW
05-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I heard awhile back that if you receive a product in the mail that you did not order you are not required to pay for it. I don't now how true this is, but if want to raise a stink about it maybe you can get your $25 back;)
I guess the hard part is proving you didn't order them.

Joe

True....but even if they did place my order,,,,,,,,,,they werent what i ordered. I wanted chrome tops and bare lowers.......

so even so they came in wrong

RiPPiNiTuP7
05-08-2003, 05:27 PM
I'd give them a nice phone call...having a set of arms arrive at my door and a bill of $800 plus..pfftt....I'd tell them to ram the arms, the bill, and the shipping.