PDA

View Full Version : this is BS

bluebaron
05-08-2003, 11:16 AM
there is this kid in my class,and i guees people pick on him, nothin serioulys,,, and during art class he said he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot everyone, , i was like i cant believe you just said that i ouither kick your......, that is totaly not funny, so me and my friends were talkin a bout it, and my sciece tercher herd so, she made me tell her about it, so so to ld the pricinple and superintendent, and all he got was a day of in school
can you believe that!:(

toomeyshee87
05-08-2003, 11:33 AM
hey chase who was it? i need to come to lakeview one day and me and you need to kick some major arse i think!:macho

RoadkillerRyan
05-08-2003, 12:14 PM
better watch out for him, is he like shy and just of a sudden said this or what
and dont kick his *** or even talk to him, he might really bring in that gun and who do you think he will be after if u kick his ***

zephead400ex
05-08-2003, 12:20 PM
What a punk! The school admin should do more than a 1 day suspension, have they seen what has happened at other schools?

After Columbine, my family went to Colorado and made a point to visit the school. This was a month after the incident. Man, that was very moving. I have a lot of pictures of the school, like windows shot out, you could still see blood inside the school, very uncool!! Actually the other day I found of picture of the 2 F*CKHEADS that killed eveyone. The cool thing about the picture was that it was a pic of them shot dead in the school laying next to each other! <- That is cool. I will find if again if anyone wants me to mail it to them! Doubt I can post it!!

peace

Nausty
05-08-2003, 12:22 PM
hey lemme see, curiosity kill the cat. nausty@pcpartner.net

Glow Plug
05-08-2003, 12:44 PM
yeah i want'a see it, i don't know why ...... emai- factoryeffect@hotmail.com

bluebaron
05-08-2003, 01:43 PM
thompson_chase@hotmail.com,]

but the part that make me made, is that 2 years a ago some girl was writing a will smith song that said at 12 the roof is going to blow, the foung the note riped up and in the garbage, and she was expled.

but this kid is so annoying, omg he never shuts up!! , he always spazzes,

DEAL
05-08-2003, 02:20 PM
Don't kick the kids *** , he sounds like he has enough problems , Your better off just leaving it be because a kid that says hes going to bring a gun to school is only doing it for attention. When kids do things like that they don't usally go and tell people about it, just leave it be and if he says it again let someone know about it. Because in the end you will be in more **** if you kick the kids *** over it and your more likely to irratate the kid more and have him come after you with a gun or some type of weapon.

SpeedBump
05-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Grow up :rolleyes: gettin tired of all the tuff-guy talk. :grr

Honda4trax250x
05-08-2003, 02:45 PM
oooooooooooooh ooooooooooooh ooooooohh

Lemme see

metalmulisha914@aol.com

toomeyshee87
05-09-2003, 12:51 PM
hey chase, that was my cuzin:(

bluebaron
05-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by SpeedBump
Grow up :rolleyes: gettin tired of all the tuff-guy talk. :grr
so if a kid tell you that he is going to kill every body, you wont care:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

honda400exrider
05-09-2003, 12:59 PM
I wanna see!! morpheus97531@yahoo.com

VegasEx'r
05-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Just to be safe, if you've ever done or said anything even remotely mean to him, you might want to try apologizing. Better safe than sorry. Then make sure to keep an eye on him. Unfortunately, "educators" today can't or more likely, won't do anything to stop this sort of thing.

blondie69
05-09-2003, 01:02 PM
jus keep your distance from that guy. he probably won't do nothing. but u never know. if u bug him enough he might actualy do something drastic:eek2:

Brad
05-09-2003, 02:47 PM
right here! bradz400@yahoo.com

kids like that are meant to take serious attention to and stay away from him, and dont piss him off:rolleyes:

Leo
05-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by VegasEx'r
"educators" today can't or more likely, won't do anything to stop this sort of thing.

Can't blame the teachers, or school staff, or guns, or anything of that sort..

Gotta head straight for the parents..

It doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two loving, caring, parents.

Leo

PS.. Of course the teachers do need to work on actually teaching the kids something.. From what I've seen on the 'net spelling should be a very high priority..

05-10-2003, 03:57 AM
email me some pics of the dead people.. rsl_88@hotmail.com

MOFO
05-10-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Leo

It doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two loving, caring, parents.

Leo

PS.. Of course the teachers do need to work on actually teaching the kids something.. From what I've seen on the 'net spelling should be a very high priority..

BINGO!

Leo hit the nail on the head...even though the nail has a rather large head. LOL!

I'm at the age now that I could easily be a parent (but choose not to right now), and I can tell you...whatever the kid does is a relection of how he was brought up. Period...end of story.

Eric

buckeye400ex
05-10-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Leo

Leo

I couldn't agree more!! No doubt!! Cyber Hi5 Leo!

sportraxrider10
05-11-2003, 06:16 AM
zephead, send those pictures my way.... honda300ex026@yahoo.com