PDA

View Full Version : meteora kicks ***!!!!!!

HoNdAdude48
05-08-2003, 10:55 AM
best cd ever! what do u think?

Got Huevos?
05-08-2003, 12:16 PM
u know u sound like a Linkin Park groupie. far from the best CD ever. Hybrid Theory was better but Meteroa was still good. how long did it take to you to think up this thread? the CD has been out for over a month

Black400
05-08-2003, 02:04 PM
IT SUX:huh :confused2

05-08-2003, 02:06 PM
linkin fart sux, bunch of 12 yr olds screaming like they got a pair:devil

bansheeguy77
05-08-2003, 03:01 PM
no doubt its a good cd...its not a bunch of kids screaming. i still like hybrid theory...but its good stuff...godsmacks cd is better tho i think

Bretmd94
05-08-2003, 04:43 PM
THe Godsmack cd was crap compared to their old stuff.

Meteora is not bad, I knew they could not live up to the last CD. But it has been in my car cd player for the past month.

And if you guys thing they are jsut a bunch of screaming people listen to some Slipknot. They make Linkin look like P***ies. And I like it that they get a little more hard core in Meteora. Especially song 7.

Nausty
05-08-2003, 04:46 PM
slipknot isn't even that HARD compared to a lot of bands.

I don't like linkin park or any of those i'd take kse, static x, in flames, sinnistar, ect anyday.

spincr4hire
05-09-2003, 01:28 AM
Meteora is good, Godsmack's faceless leaves a bit to be desired, IMO.

bansheeguy77
05-09-2003, 01:38 AM
hell i think hybrid theory was harder than meteora. its good for the kind of band they are...a bit to much rap i think. godsmacks cd is just like awake with different songs. i dont like how he used a few of the same lyrics...realign is an awesome song tho. in flames is freakin awesome. avenged sevenfold and shadows fall r really good 2. flaws not that hard but i didnt take them outa my cd player for like 2 weeks hah.

zephead400ex
05-09-2003, 03:38 AM
Alright...LP is good, but doesnt have the new cd wont and doesnt have staying power that Hybrid Theory did. Hell, HT came out 3 years ago, bands need to produce more music than 1 cd every 3 years!

If you want some good songs, pick up...

Order By Chaos - nu-metal, These guys KICK *****!!!!!!
Blind the Fold - thrash metal, awesome vocals!!
Darkest Hour - nu-metal, heavy, good, nuff said!!

IMO, there are much better bands than LP...like Led Zeppelin!!!

PHIL_B54
05-09-2003, 03:38 AM
i bet i run thru the flaw disc 4-5 times a week

spincr4hire
05-09-2003, 03:48 AM
Flaw kicks *****$, they are Kentucky boys, too!!!
I've seen them twice live, awesome!

05-09-2003, 03:59 AM
Yeah Flaw is def good, i listen to more Inflames, 7 angels 7 plagues, From autumn to ashes, kill switch engage, xDicsiplex......

zephead400ex
05-09-2003, 04:04 AM
Flaw does kick *****! I saw them with Dope & Cold! Chris Volz has great lyrical abitlity! Cant wait for their new cd!

gojk
05-09-2003, 07:06 AM
I liked hybrid and Reanimation more but it is still an awesome CD.

MeatHead
05-09-2003, 11:09 AM
If all you posers want to listen to something good, go get some Toby Keith.

These threads about what band is better than which are just plain stupid. Music is something that everyone has there own ear for.

But nothing today beats some of the older stuff. Listen to some old Anthrax, or The Cult, or Suicidal Tendencies. Stuff today just sounds like noise to me compared to what the older stuff was.

quaddict53
05-09-2003, 11:23 AM
all the songs on meteora contain too much rap or are too mellow....song #5 is pretty sick though.

stocktires
05-09-2003, 11:36 AM
#7 rocks too
I thought HT was a purty kewl CD for about 2 days, then it got old when EVERYONE had it...
Meteora is awesome, much better, I dont even know why. Its a lil smoother. Most band's second CD's are alot smoother, and not as unpredictable (i.e. Disturbed's "BELIEVE" has much more flow ect., than DWTS).
But I like rap too, so maybe thats why I like LP's new CD :ermm:

Freeride
05-09-2003, 12:12 PM
I have metora and all i have to say is that likin park/ whoever thier signed to , know how to make a good selling CD. It sounds good, its not that heavy... but it sounds good. Any one who plays gutair or drums know they suck though.

Take my advise, stick to the heavy ****...gives you personality and puts hair on your chest. Nausty knows what im talking about... machine head, slipknot, killswitch engage, 36 crazyfists.

By the way, the new metallica CD is going to kick ***... sounds more death metal-like.

gojk
05-09-2003, 12:22 PM
CHevelle is one of the best bands out in the last year or so. Their whole CD is simply awesome.

Black400
05-09-2003, 12:51 PM
This pretty much sums it up
Skinlab
Hatebreed
Slipknot
Arch Enemy
Sworn Enemy
Slayer
Mudvayne
Metallica
Fear Factory
Pantera
Meshuggah
Sepultura
Rammstien
DownTheSun
Dry Kill Logic
Stone Sour
Super Joint Ritual
Down
Black Label Society
Lamb of God
System of a Down
Soulfly
Nailbomb
(some) Kittie

(some) Murderdolls
Flaw
Machine Head
(some) Sinch
Mushroomhead
Six Feet Under
(some) Drowning Pool
(some)Korn
American Head Charge
(the old Stuff) Disturbed
Static-X
Otep
Shadows fall
(some) Slaves on Dope
(some) (Hed) PE
Hemlock
In Flames
(some) Primer 55
The Haunted
Snot
(some) Spineshank
Nothingface
(some) Opeth
Motorhead
(some) Marilyn Manson
Kilswitch Engage
(some) Iced Earth
December
Anthrax
Chevelle
Children of Bodom
ACDC
And more but I cant think of them right now….

quaddict53
05-09-2003, 01:13 PM
chevelle has definately put some awesome stuff out there....i like disturbed and hed pe and all, but i think its kinda refreshing to hear a band like chevelle that has a more positive message and yet still doesnt sound too bad

stocktires
05-09-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Metalquadrider
This pretty much sums it up

(the old Stuff) Disturbed

woooo now bro, I cant let ya get away with that.
Why is it that some ppl either love Believe or hate it?

Black400
05-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by stocktires
woooo now bro, I cant let ya get away with that.
Why is it that some ppl either love Believe or hate it?

I dont hate believe but it is not near as good as the old stuff because the old stuff is harder! But i make a exception to prayer its a good song:devil

Jellyrolls
05-09-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by quaddict53
all the songs on meteora contain too much rap or are too mellow....song #5 is pretty sick though.
thats i a baddass song...easier to run

newjacksm
05-09-2003, 02:24 PM
at least spell the god damn **** right i hate linkin park they suck there a teenie bopper band

smokeu400
05-09-2003, 03:43 PM
come on guys its all linkin park you cant go wrong lol