PDA

View Full Version : good idea or bad?

wb300ex
05-08-2003, 08:03 AM
If you take a look at my info or signature you will see that i need/want a 300ex. I am starting my summer job early (working on the weekends) so i can make some extra money. Inaddition to the job-wich starts in three weeks-i started a donation can at my school. I have been told that it could be considered pan-handling but i still didn't stop. My can is now funny looking with added slogins(yes i know i can't spell) and funny drawings. What do u guys think of the idea? now i am asking for the what u guys think on the idea and not on the troble i can get in so lets hear it!!

SeaN

P.S. so to any one that is thinking of selling a 300ex give me till late june to mid july.. thanks agian

TagRider
05-08-2003, 10:09 AM
I think it's a bad idea. If you want a quad you must work for it. Do the right thing and take that can with donations in it and give it to your local children's charity. You want donations to buy a quad and other kids need donations to be able to live, breath, walk, etc.

SGA
05-08-2003, 10:22 AM
I agree with tagrider. If you want something and do not have rich/foolish parents, go to work. Do not take charity for wants.

250EXking
05-08-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by SGA
I agree with tagrider. If you want something and do not have rich/foolish parents, go to work. Do not take charity for wants.

you might as well steal one. no dont do that. jj. yeah save your money up. i had to and after i got my quad it was the best feeling buying your own quad.

wb300ex
05-08-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by SGA
ok you guys r right thanks... i'll give it to charity i am working i just got bored and did something in my spare time... so thanks agian.

SeaN