PDA

View Full Version : Pismo

AZblaster44
05-08-2003, 07:53 AM
I'm going to Pismo Memorial weekend, anyone else gonna be there?

Dune Surfer
05-08-2003, 08:13 AM
I might, Anybody else?

300exTJjeeper
05-08-2003, 09:24 AM
Would love to go, but heading up to GOrman that weekened. Proably hit up Pismo eary next month, havent' been there yet, but will eventully

mopar 400
05-08-2003, 01:17 PM
We will be there! First trip for my 440, get it back tomorrow! Hope to kick some *****. I will be there from Friday Night till Sunday afternoon, with the masses!

AZblaster44
05-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Look for me guys, dumb***** on a black and white blaster:blah

lilpoppy
05-10-2003, 04:53 PM
I'm gonna be there too with two of my friends. We are all gonna have to figure out a place to meet up and maby go out to comp hill together. I should be getting there thursday night around 8:30.

mopar 400
05-11-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
I might, Anybody else? dune surfer If you go well have to hook up an throw the hammer down. like to meet some ex riders that would alot of fun...:cool:

Dune Surfer
05-11-2003, 03:38 PM
Crap:scary: I don't know if I'll make it. I was working on my quad today and noticed the flange on the cam was loose. If hotcams can get me another one by the end of the week I'll make it, if not lets hook up the next weekend, what do you think?

AZblaster44
05-12-2003, 03:22 PM
I won't be able to make it the next weekend (its roughly a 470 mile trip one way for me) but maybe next time i go .......

mopar 400
05-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Crap:scary: I don't know if I'll make it. I was working on my quad today and noticed the flange on the cam was loose. If hotcams can get me another one by the end of the week I'll make it, if not lets hook up the next weekend, what do you think? Let me know I'm always ready for pismo.:devil I'm only 2 to 3 hours away depending on how fast I want to fly...;)

Dune Surfer
05-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Lets try to plan a trip on the 24-25 weekend

AZblaster44
05-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Looks like I wont be going anymore:( guess ill se ya next time

D-4our
05-17-2003, 04:51 PM
ill most likely be there

Dune Surfer
05-17-2003, 05:47 PM
D4 after reading your sig. I'm not sure I want to ride with you:D Just kidding. I couldn't get reservations (waited to long) how crowded is it? Will I be able to camp on the beach?
I'll be there if the weather is OK. Lets meet up and ride...drink...ride...whatever:devil

lilpoppy
05-18-2003, 11:49 AM
It is going to be very crowded but I'm sure you can get in far just day riding and just hide your truck in the middle of all the other trucks and the rangers will never know.

Dune Surfer
05-19-2003, 01:27 PM
Da** I want to go this weekend but I'm afraid I won't have a place to stay. It's a five hour drive for me. Any cheap hotels near by? I have the weekend free just worried about where to stay. Any ideas?

Dune Surfer
05-19-2003, 06:33 PM
The only place I have found to stay is 45 miles away. I forgot this is a holiday weekend!! I might drive up sat morn and stay at the hotel then come back sunday. Anybody been hassled about sound restrictions? I'm bummed I really want to go. It's the last time I can go for a while.

300exTJjeeper
05-19-2003, 06:57 PM
Was just there at Pismo and all I saw was camp ground full and the hotels are all booked up.

I'm thinking in a couple weeks for me.

Dune Surfer
05-20-2003, 05:32 PM
OK, Im coming
I booked a hotel sat night 45 min, away. I'll be there around noon sat. You can't keep me away from the dunes. HA
I can ride sat afternoon and all day sun. Lets ride!! I'll be driving a gold ford ranger with these plates. Whoever is going PM me and I'll send you my phone #

Dune Surfer
05-20-2003, 05:38 PM
look for me

lilpoppy
05-21-2003, 07:25 PM
I will be there tomorrow night so I will look out for you on saturday. I will be out at comp hill probably both nights and during the day on and off. I have a yellow 400ex with an exriders.com sticker on the back of my plastics and Sparks exhaust. Keep an eye out for me. I think we will be staying somewhere around mile marker 5 and we will have a white Toyota T100 and a blue lowered chevy s-10 with a huge flatbed trailer. If you spot us drop by and we'll go hit the dunes.

Dune Surfer
05-22-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by lilpoppy
I will be there tomorrow night so I will look out for you on saturday. I will be out at comp hill probably both nights and during the day on and off. I have a yellow 400ex with an exriders.com sticker on the back of my plastics and Sparks exhaust. Keep an eye out for me. I think we will be staying somewhere around mile marker 5 and we will have a white Toyota T100 and a blue lowered chevy s-10 with a huge flatbed trailer. If you spot us drop by and we'll go hit the dunes.

track me down. you can't miss my lic plates. gold ranger. I'll be with Ketch and mopar 400 between poles 2 and 3

Dune Surfer
05-22-2003, 06:40 PM
I decided to leave friday afternoon. I will be there sat morn.

Davids440ex
05-22-2003, 07:27 PM
go out there july 4th, i will be there

cudaman
05-25-2003, 07:42 AM
Saturday night was freakin bad. it was packed at comp. when i was on the freeway i could see allthe trailers and it looked like the sand turned white. lol cept someone got hurt. im not sure but i thiunk they may have died. they brought in a heli but when it landed it took a while to retake off and wasnt in a hurry, so it was like they didnt need the heli anymore cause he died. although i could be wrong. im not sure if i will be out tonight(sunday)

Dune Surfer
05-25-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by cudaman
Saturday night was freakin bad. it was packed at comp. when i was on the freeway i could see allthe trailers and it looked like the sand turned white. lol cept someone got hurt. im not sure but i thiunk they may have died. they brought in a heli but when it landed it took a while to retake off and wasnt in a hurry, so it was like they didnt need the heli anymore cause he died. although i could be wrong. im not sure if i will be out tonight(sunday)

It was a little wild!! Everyone was having a pretty good time. The beer was flowin and the boobs were showin;)
The heli was for a lady who hurt her back when the rail she was riding in was hit by a truck. She will be ok. I got pulled over by a ranger that was there and he told me.

cudaman
05-25-2003, 07:07 PM
It was a little wild!! Everyone was having a pretty good time. The beer was flowin and the boobs were showin;)
The heli was for a lady who hurt her back when the rail she was riding in was hit by a truck. She will be ok. I got pulled over by a ranger that was there and he told me.

cool, glad for that. yeah it was great. im a lil pissed right now. i was supposed to go tonight(sunday night) too. but my ****in ride decided to give someone else my seat so i got screwed. anyway. have fun

lilpoppy
05-25-2003, 08:09 PM
Ya it was pretty crazy out there. My friend and I were on our way out to comp when we came over a hill and saw a sea of police lights and the helicopter and we both assumed someone died too, so it is good to hear that she was alright. Sorry I missed you guys out there,I only ended up seeing Chris and his dad (Mopar) out there. The weekend kinda snuck up on me between getting everything ready and I didn't get a chance to set up a place to meet everyone. Anywase we should set up another trip and actually meet up this time.

Dune Surfer
05-26-2003, 12:18 AM
It sucked for me to. I cracked my case and really didn't get to ride:grr:

lilpoppy
05-26-2003, 07:06 AM
How did that happen? Did you at least get to ride the first day? Thats got to really suck.

D-4our
05-26-2003, 01:42 PM
I only got to ride fur about dose hours cause my case-saver snapped off and i didnt want to wait until the case shattered for the third time. overall, it was pretty crappy considering I basically got sloppy fourths.

Dune Surfer
05-26-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by D-4our
I only got to ride fur about dose hours cause my case-saver snapped off and i didnt want to wait until the case shattered for the third time. overall, it was pretty crappy considering I basically got sloppy fourths.

Ahh, welcome to the club

Dune Surfer
05-26-2003, 04:33 PM
Here are some picks of the trip. Other than the quad problems I really had a great time. Mopar400 (both of them ) Ketch and the rest made me feel like a friend. Thanks for a good time Guys.
this is half of mopar400....

Dune Surfer
05-26-2003, 04:35 PM
This is Ketch hiding from the camera

Dune Surfer
05-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Here is Brandom and his girl

Dune Surfer
05-26-2003, 04:38 PM
Here is a pic of my 400 on It's last trip. I bought a stock engine on E-bay and I'm going to remove all the aftermarket parts sell them and the quad and buy a Preditor

QuadJunkies
05-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Here is a pic of my 400 on It's last trip. I bought a stock engine on E-bay and I'm going to remove all the aftermarket parts sell them and the quad and buy a Preditor Good choice!!!!!!!:blah: :macho

SAND LUVR
05-27-2003, 09:27 AM
how was the weather in pismo? I might be going this weekend.

cudaman
05-27-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by SAND LUVR
how was the weather in pismo? I might be going this weekend.

GREAT!

lilpoppy
05-27-2003, 01:29 PM
It was pretty much overcast all the time but a little sun would shine through once in a while. Overall it was about 70 or so most of the time though. It did occasionally get a little windy at times though but what do you expect from a beach?

SAND LUVR
05-27-2003, 02:20 PM
cool sounds good to me. thanks