PDA

View Full Version : momma goT me a fo weeela fer my birfdaay

monkeyboy
05-08-2003, 03:18 AM
lass nite aftir momma gav us r hotdogs an biskit dinir. momma maid me cloz ma Iz an walk outsid. an dar it wuz:eek: a greeen fo weela an helmut. it soonds lik a chain saww an slappy sadd it was a 2 strokkr or sumtin an u gota kik it too mak it start it dont run fer longg an dys. i toook offf doown da drivway witt it an recked in a ditchh hee hee:p an maaan its fass as dem dam chikinz we try ta kill arond herr. affer getin it bak on itz weels an kikkin it i got it goiin agan it dyd so i hadd to walk bak to da cabin an hav slappy helpp push it bak. i tink it neeedz werk on it butt i dont no how 2 du it:( cuz neeedz ta werk on it an momma dun uzed up all hers muny on it so sheez goin ta towwn ta mak morr. herz salz stuff butt i dont no wat dem guyz stoppin by all da tim ferr. smeelz lik a dag on skunk in dem bagzz she gits.:scary: dis is da bess birfday evr fer me:bandit: an i juss so happpy:D

now win i cum 2 hatfild i gunna roozt sum of us peeple dat calld me jakazz:mad: brokitboy u git da firss roozt u balll likir:grr :grr

YLW400
05-08-2003, 03:20 AM
Thats awesome....Can you post a picture of it for us to see?:cool:

knighttime
05-08-2003, 03:22 AM
:eek2: , seriously though, it sounds like you got a Kawasaki TECATE for your birthday. I'm not surpised you hit that ditch, those mofo's are fast. :huh

:confused2 :bandit: :confused2

lil400exman
05-08-2003, 03:22 AM
:huh i um huuked on phfuniks.............................:huh :confused2

for you slower ppl hooked on phonics!:eek:

UglyMotha™
05-08-2003, 03:23 AM
congradatations:huh

spincr4hire
05-08-2003, 03:23 AM
reading monkeyboy's posts gives me a headache...:confused2

Doibugu2
05-08-2003, 03:28 AM
Hey congrats man, I wish my mommy loved me enough to get me a 4 wheeler for my b-day.

See you in H/M!

CHAUNCY
05-08-2003, 03:31 AM
Gongrats

JHF219
05-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Hey congrats man, I wish my mommy loved me enough to get me a 4 wheeler for my b-day.

See you in H/M!

Ders mo luv en dat famely den u know bout :D

XANDADA
05-08-2003, 03:40 AM
Giddyup! Congrats, sounds real nice and fast but I thought you got your money from the toof fery?:eek::p Lookin' forward to seeing it at Hatfield!

Toof fery visits Monkeyboy (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=566462#post566462)

EXDUNER127
05-08-2003, 04:18 AM
I feel I cant read when i read monkeyboys post what the heck are u that speach impaired or r u just a redneck.hehe j/k

300exjuggalo
05-08-2003, 04:41 AM
post a dur pictar of dit peez , weaw dis fean talkne lik dis :D

brokeitin3
05-08-2003, 04:46 AM
sounds like JOHNNY H needs to give you some riding lessons. he might even give mommy one or two while hes around. Cuz could prolly fix it for you, but i doubt it. he always fixin the sporter. Best thing i can think of to do with it is, take the wheels off and put her up on blocks in the front yard so the chickens will have something to chit on.:mad: :mad: :mad:that way its not a total useless piece of something for the weeds to grow around:blah :blah jackazz

XANDADA
05-08-2003, 04:55 AM
Brokenthingy - I hope Monkeyboy kiks u so hard u avatar changez. I ma help 'em!

05-08-2003, 05:29 AM
Damn split personality disorders, when you boys gonna give it up allready :)

You know you got troubles when you find yourself hiding behind a "all new backwoods you" while hiding behind the computer :D Damn this is getting crazy. :eek2:

Anyone think its time to unveil the puppeteers?

lil400exman
05-08-2003, 05:56 AM
when is it gonna end 440 tell me................gimmie a sign..................................:( :eek:

Pappy
05-08-2003, 06:05 AM
lmao....do they own a camera:confused: post a pic of what YOU look like:macho

JHF219
05-08-2003, 06:23 AM
pappy,

I dont think dem boyz is smert nuff to use a digi !!

CUZ'n
05-08-2003, 06:23 AM
ahright:macho now i wil git me anoder one an we be ridin :D don u fergot to add oil to da tank wit da gas or it wil burn'd up lik da weed machine :( did momma git u a buket wit a face protektor or is it lik mine wit open face:cool: i cum down der an ride it fer u an make it run fast lik johny c :macho

papy dey have a camra dat maks pics right now. dey tryd shuven a pic in dat slit but it messd up der puter:(

Pappy
05-08-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
pappy,

I dont think dem boyz is smert nuff to use a digi !!

haha i was trying to be nice:confused2

JHF219
05-08-2003, 06:32 AM
i was being nice also couldnt you tell??:D

TheChknhwk
05-08-2003, 06:36 AM
papy dey have a camra dat maks pics right now. dey tryd shuven a pic in dat slit but it messd up der puter:( [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I'm gonna cry....tears of laughter.... The Deliverance brothers & Cuz'n the enforcer - Comedic relief. Congrats on da 4 wheela there monkeynutz.

monkeyboy
05-08-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me

You know you got troubles when you find yourself hiding behind a "all new backwoods you" while hiding behind the computer :D Damn this is getting crazy. :eek2:

u juss gott add'd 2 da rooost liss swamp dadddy:mad: dont u werry who we b u juss praktic beian fass:macho

CUZ'n
05-08-2003, 06:45 AM
i don tink dat 44 guy lik u much monk:( i red his stuf an he isa big win bag ifin u ask me:macho i wil tun dat wheela u gots an u rooos him reel good:devil den we KIKKK him an mak him say sory:grr

QuadTrix6
05-08-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by CUZ'n
i don tink dat 44 guy lik u much monk:( i red his stuf an he isa big win bag ifin u ask me:macho i wil tun dat wheela u gots an u rooos him reel good:devil den we KIKKK him an mak him say sory:grr

:huh

:scary:

Johnny_G
05-08-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me

Dude these guys have to stay on the site, and stay just the way thery are.............everyday it is a new adventure!!!!!!

BTW Anybody but me notice that Pappy and Monkey are never logged in at the same time???????

things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM

LMFAO

Pappy
05-08-2003, 06:58 AM
whooooooaaaaaa thar johnny c:p

they tried pinning him on me once before...lmao i laugh along with the rest of you and i agree...LEAVE THEM ALONE:macho

JHF219
05-08-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
Dude these guys have to stay on the site, and stay just the way thery are.............everyday it is a new adventure!!!!!!

BTW Anybody but me notice that Pappy and Monkey are never logged in at the same time???????

LMFAO

Just going to the damn bathroom is an adventure for these guys !! they arent smart enough to use thier zipper !!

Pappy
05-08-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
they arent smart enough to use thier zipper !!

and that can hurt :(

CUZ'n
05-08-2003, 07:07 AM
johny c is ar frend an if u don lik dat u can cum to duh pool hall an bring dat dancn nanner cuz im gunna be shown u da rong way to eat it:grr u messn wit dem boys u messn wit me an i kikk you so bad dat yo momma will be havn a hurtn bakside:macho

sory johny c but day won be hurtn my kin:mad: day getn me reel mad:grr :grr

TheChknhwk
05-08-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G

LMFAO

I tried pinning this on them (Pappy /Rico) once already in an undercover fashion but lil400exman pimped me... but they aren't ownin' up to it anyways. Only the monitors of the ip's know the truth.

Johnny_G
05-08-2003, 07:19 AM
johny c is ar frend an if u don lik dat u can cum to duh pool hall an bring dat dancn nanner cuz im gunna be shown u da rong way to eat it:grr u messn wit dem boys u messn wit me an i kikk you so bad dat yo momma will be havn a hurtn bakside:macho

I will watch out for monkey nad slappy at the hatfield ride....they hang with me nobody will mess with them:macho

SlapNutz
05-08-2003, 07:23 AM
well yuo take christies to hatfeelds?Moncky wants to see a PROS girl an CUZ sade christy can tak frends and we we'll hav beer smockes an ohter stuff they willl lik :blah

is its ok?

:mad: :macho :devil

brokeitin3
05-08-2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
well yuo take christies to hatfeelds?Moncky wants to see a PROS girl an CUZ sade christy can tak frends and we we'll hav beer smockes an ohter stuff they willl lik :blah

is its ok?

:mad: :macho :devil JACKAZZ:scary: :scary: :scary:

TheChknhwk
05-08-2003, 07:28 AM
This is the X-Files for hillbillies.... The trooth is out dar sumwhar Pa a'hidin' in dem hillz.

JHF219
05-08-2003, 07:31 AM

Oh what now joo wunt a piece of my nanner you and dose freeks need to leave my nanner alone !! wut he ever du to joo? joo aint gotta worry bout kikin me in da dirt i like the dirt !! maybe you can bring yo bottle of jack and we have a good ol time? wut joo say?

Johnny_G
05-08-2003, 07:58 AM
I think monkey will have what it takes to be a great rider.......we just gotta get that carb on the Tecate straightned out.

Monkeyboy 2011 GNCC champ I can see it now.

I will train you Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can be my Protege......you succeed where I have failed!!!!!!!!!

jcv400ex
05-08-2003, 08:20 AM
oh man your diggin low Johnny_G.....that boy ain't Pro material...

bansheerider_13
05-08-2003, 08:36 AM
did anyone happen 2 notice that monkey boy made a post in the racing thread where he spelled everything perfect and made a link to a track were he lives and everything but now that a few of us noticed and posted the thread has been deleted seems like someone made it under the wrong screen name

jcv400ex
05-08-2003, 08:39 AM
so......where was it?????

TheChknhwk
05-08-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by bansheerider_13
did anyone happen 2 notice that monkey boy made a post in the racing thread where he spelled everything perfect and made a link to a track were he lives and everything but now that a few of us noticed and posted the thread has been deleted seems like someone made it under the wrong screen name

See I told ya.. X files for hillbillies... or is it E-X files?!? Remember this is the same site or persons that brought you the "Urban Legend"

05-08-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
See I told ya.. X files for hillbillies... or is it E-X files?!? Remember this is the same site or persons that brought you the "Urban Legend"

I agree with the hawk....I think it's part of the E-X files..:eek: And to clear things up ..I have met the urban legend on a few occasions and he is as real as the sky is blue....:eek:

jcv400ex
05-08-2003, 08:45 AM
The Legend exists......come to Hatfield....you'll see! :devious:

Pappy
05-08-2003, 08:46 AM
yep...ill second that....the legend is real.....and sporting some finer clothes these days:huh

JHF219
05-08-2003, 08:48 AM
i think that slappyboy and monkeynutz and slummin(cuz"n) is one of our lovely moderators i know that slappy and monkey are the same not sure bout cuzn but monkey and slappy both PMed me at the exact same time !! dun know though but they be hidin behind a mod !!

TheChknhwk
05-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yep...ill second that....the legend is real.....and sporting some finer clothes these days:huh

I will have to check on the validity of the legend one of these rides... and maybe then I can be in the brotherhood:ermm:

JHF219
05-08-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
I will have to check on the validity of the legend one of these rides... and maybe then I can be in the brotherhood:ermm:

someone fill me in whats the legend where can i read about it?

Pappy
05-08-2003, 08:53 AM
im sure the legend would love to meet ya:devil he laid this dude out with one wack of his "legend pecker":eek:

JHF219
05-08-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
im sure the legend would love to meet ya:devil he laid this dude out with one wack of his "legend pecker":eek:

Pappy that pic isnt loading !! ok tell me the great legend story !!

TheChknhwk
05-08-2003, 08:57 AM
dude, do a search for urban legend.... then read til you're heart is content.

JHF219
05-08-2003, 08:59 AM
thanks

Martin Blair
05-08-2003, 09:57 AM
tahst rgate :huh

05-08-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
lass nite aftir momma gav us r hotdogs an biskit dinir. momma maid me cloz ma Iz an walk outsid. an dar it wuz:eek: a greeen fo weela an helmut. it soonds lik a chain saww an slappy sadd it was a 2 strokkr or sumtin an u gota kik it too mak it start it dont run fer longg an dys. i toook offf doown da drivway witt it an recked in a ditchh hee hee:p an maaan its fass as dem dam chikinz we try ta kill arond herr. affer getin it bak on itz weels an kikkin it i got it goiin agan it dyd so i hadd to walk bak to da cabin an hav slappy helpp push it bak. i tink it neeedz werk on it butt i dont no how 2 du it:( cuz neeedz ta werk on it an momma dun uzed up all hers muny on it so sheez goin ta towwn ta mak morr. herz salz stuff butt i dont no wat dem guyz stoppin by all da tim ferr. smeelz lik a dag on skunk in dem bagzz she gits.:scary: dis is da bess birfday evr fer me:bandit: an i juss so happpy:D

now win i cum 2 hatfild i gunna roozt sum of us peeple dat calld me jakazz:mad: brokitboy u git da firss roozt u balll likir:grr :grr

Dude...type it so we can read it. Quit smoking pot and type right:huh

kawasaki_ridah
05-08-2003, 10:25 AM
yeah thats really annoying, maybe he smoked him self retarded haha jk monkey but really type right

05-08-2003, 10:40 AM
momma shouLd have got you spelling lessons!!!!
have fun with the fourwheeler.. and learn how to spell

HoNdAdude48
05-08-2003, 10:50 AM
hey monkey boy, cum own down 2 muh house so i can spank that lil green fo weela's *** ya jakazz! why dunt u and cuz go fix yo lil pos an bring it own down to texas! jackazz!
dont make me kikk u!

jcv400ex
05-08-2003, 02:08 PM
Here he is sweet talkin him.....then told him to shut up....name ain't important...and went to town....:confused2

BaD_250ex
05-09-2003, 12:57 AM
I agree with the hawk....I think it's part of the E-X files.. And to clear things up ..I have met the urban legend on a few occasions and he is as real as the sky is blue....

So he is a mental person??? Momma got me a Fo.....Fo......Fo.......Fo Weeeleer. Monkeyboy and Slapnutz are just a couple of Swamp Turds.:blah

:blah YAA JACKAzz :D

UglyMotha™
05-09-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by BaD_250ex
So he is a mental person??? Momma got me a Fo.....Fo......Fo.......Fo Weeeleer. Monkeyboy and Slapnutz are just a couple of Swamp Turds.:blah

:blah YAA JACKAzz :D

does your mom know you talk like that:huh

BaD_250ex
05-09-2003, 01:19 AM
ya its prolly all just one big joke. Still funny though. Its not really that hard to fake being mental on a computer, I faked my sub teacher out for 3 days, ( my reg teacher was havin a baby ) but on the 4th day he sa me in the hall actin normal.

05-09-2003, 04:35 PM
u juss gott add'd 2 da rooost liss swamp dadddy dont u werry who we b u juss praktic beian fass

Now thats silly just the roost list :) You are funny though.

Dude these guys have to stay on the site, and stay just the way thery are.............everyday it is a new adventure!!!!!!BTW Anybody but me notice that Pappy and Monkey are never logged in at the same time???????things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh theres some laughs there for sure but Kenny isnt the only one thats not logged on at the same time.

Maybe its beerock :eek:

Pappy
05-09-2003, 10:48 PM
damn im labeled :( and i cant even log out:confused2

i tell ya what...you come fix my computer and ill become an alias:eek: :D

trueblue450
05-10-2003, 05:07 AM
Did you ever wonder how these fools who cant write at all afford "puters". Let alone a phone line for the internet. :confused:

UglyMotha™
05-10-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
Did you ever wonder how these fools who cant write at all afford "puters". Let alone a phone line for the internet. :confused:

don't look to deep just enjoy it and laugh:p