PDA

View Full Version : One less quad racer....

MxDale71
05-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Sorry guys, there is going to be one less quad racer on this forum now. I just sold my C-dale to Kara today, and I'll be switching to the less expensive bikes now.

I'll check back here every now and again to see whats new, but I won't be posting as often (although I already don't post that much).

Scott, Austin, Kurt, and anyone else on here that I have met at the track and raced with/against... yall need to race the Lonestar Series and the Full Moon series. I'm plannin on racing those and I haven't talked to any of you in a while, so we need to meet up again some time.

And to all the STQRA racers... you guys better watch out for Kara. She's on a new ride and ready to roost on all that get in her way. :macho

FourFiftyFour
05-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Hehehehe... you know you are gonna get to ride the dale again this summer when we go ridin together :)

Yep everyone in Texas better watch out!!!!! I gotta quad thats just as mean as I am on the track! :devil

Pete: just make sure you dont get your GEAR BAG STOLEN!

MxDale71
05-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Pete: just make sure you dont get your GEAR BAG STOLEN!

And I'll just ask you to hold my keys for me :p

So that's 1 for you and 5 for me?

FourFiftyFour
05-07-2003, 07:18 PM
What was that? A BIG RED STOP SIGN!!!

Why did you just turn your blinker on?!?!?!

How long did it take you to figure out the gas station pump?!?!?!

:devil :devil :devil

hehehehe.....

FourFiftyFour
05-07-2003, 07:23 PM
didnt you pass that gas station up??? hahahaha

And I recall someone is gettin a throwdown also... too bad it couldnt have been tonight... gosh darn it